Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sophie, The Countess of Wessex  (Read 937455 times)
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #3480 on: June 12, 2020, 10:11:07 PM »

Can we agree that Sophie is an MVP. I mean we already pretty much knew it but this pandemic just solidified my opinion of hers

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
jolene

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3481 on: June 13, 2020, 11:54:31 PM »

Sophie is the queen of my heart.  Banana Hug Thumb up Champagne Lolipop Beer
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3482 on: June 17, 2020, 05:57:16 PM »

Swexxy is bringing it again!
https://www.dailymail.co....coronavirus-pandemic.html
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3483 on: June 18, 2020, 03:44:16 AM »

YES!!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3484 on: June 23, 2020, 10:47:58 PM »

June 18

The Countess of Wessex visited the Childline Charity in London to thank staff and volunteers for their recent work supporting vulnerable children. The visit was The Countess of Wessex's first official engagement since lockdown began.

June 19

The Countess of Wessex took part in a digital meeting with the Women’s Network Forum. Over recent weeks, The Network Forum has been meeting via video conference to continue addressing topics such as mentorship, agile working and gender parity, as well as any work-related issues and concerns that have been exacerbated by lockdown.

The webinar was joined by over 1,000 people worldwide from member organisations of the Women’s Network Forum. The Countess is the founder and chair of the Women’s Network Forum (WNF), which provides an opportunity for senior leaders from a variety of UK companies to discuss the challenges and issues businesses face in attracting, developing, retaining and advancing women in the workplace.

June 21

The Countess of Wessex visited the New For­est Fruit Com­pa­ny in Hampshire. The Countess of Wessex is a Honorary President of LEAF. The visit focused on the environment and food sustainability. LEAF (Linking Environment And Farming) is an independent charitable organisation helping farmers across the world to farm more sustainably through Integrated Farm Management.

June 23

The Countess of Wessex joined the Scar Free Foundation's Virtual Ambassadors' Meeting. The Scar Free Foundation is a national fundraising charity established in 1999 to champion the cause of people living with disfigurement and visible loss of function by funding research into pioneering surgical and psychological healing techniques. The Countess is Patron of the Scar Free Foundation.

Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3485 on: June 24, 2020, 02:59:14 AM »

Great photos and great outfits  . . . except that army fatigues dress.  Crazy Dead
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3486 on: June 24, 2020, 03:54:53 AM »

Great photos and great outfits  . . . except that army fatigues dress.  Crazy Dead

Totally agree Paulina!  The camo dress is a bit odd.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3487 on: June 24, 2020, 05:46:43 PM »

Yeah camo for a dress is just wrong on so many levels. lol
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3488 on: June 24, 2020, 05:59:41 PM »

The camo dress looks comfy as all get out tho lol. She is really pretty and I like that she knows how to dress her body and isn't trying to pretend she isn't a few pounds over what many royal women seem to think is ideal. She is really working hard these days along with other core family members and she seems to enjoy it which is reflected by the people she meets.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3489 on: July 08, 2020, 06:08:21 PM »

Our Sophster is out and about looking and doing good:

Star for lynaH who tipped to this engagement in the Wessex family thread

https://www.dailymail.co....sly-chic-meets-puppy.html

Sophie Wessex opted for a trendy midi-skirt and purple jumper for her visit
Met landlord and his adorable Labrador puppy at Half Moon pub in Surrey
Countess, 55, discussed how the industry had been affected by Covid-19 pandemic and met with customers and the local Women's Institute

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #3490 on: July 11, 2020, 10:30:17 PM »

Sophie work during the covid-19 madness is amazing.....she was alway my fav but i am impressed really with all her involvement during this crisis Thumb up

jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3491 on: July 12, 2020, 05:30:18 AM »

Sophie work during the covid-19 madness is amazing.....she was alway my fav but i am impressed really with all her involvement during this crisis Thumb up
She has shined. I've liked her for a long long time, but she has shown herself as bright jewel for the firm, especially during this weird and difficult time.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #3492 on: July 12, 2020, 06:02:53 AM »

She has shined. I've liked her for a long long time, but she has shown herself as bright jewel for the firm, especially during this weird and difficult time.

happy 200th  Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3493 on: July 21, 2020, 04:47:23 AM »

There's talk about wedding tiaras and how Sophie (my girl crush) got screwed. I think the queen has made it up to her. Maybe it's because I love aquamarines and it's my birthstone, but I lurve her aqua tiaras. Maybe Lady Louise will wear one of them when she marries far in the future.
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3494 on: July 21, 2020, 05:51:21 AM »

Sophie’s tiara was awful. Just awful. Should be hair combs or barrettes as someone said upthread.

But agree on the aquamarines!
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: