Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sophie, The Countess of Wessex  (Read 1059460 times)
Aubiette

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3570 on: September 17, 2021, 06:25:46 PM »

New photo wearing the Order of St. John robes
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #3571 on: September 17, 2021, 10:11:27 PM »

WOW. And - Royals look so much better without a hair blowout.
ponyprincess

Ignore
« Reply #3572 on: September 20, 2021, 11:37:32 PM »

Amazing! She's come into her own. Well done Sophie
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3573 on: September 21, 2021, 12:20:37 AM »

Such a stunning photo!!

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Aubiette

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3574 on: October 05, 2021, 02:40:06 PM »

https://twitter.com/Royal.../1445349305800437760?s=20
To mark #MenopauseAwarenessMonth, The Countess of Wessex joined her Patronage, @WellbeingofWmen, to launch their new ‘Menopause Workplace Pledge'.

The charity is calling on employers to support women going through menopause in the workplace.

Follow @WellbeingofWmen for more.

https://news.sky.com/stor...opause-is-tragic-12426126

https://twitter.com/Wellb.../1445316356883329029?s=20
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3575 on: October 05, 2021, 03:05:46 PM »

I love how Sophie normalizes and embraces taboo subjects. Iím not sure how menopause affects women in the workplace but itís still nice to see Sophie tackle this.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3576 on: October 05, 2021, 04:34:12 PM »

I love how Sophie normalizes and embraces taboo subjects. Iím not sure how menopause affects women in the workplace but itís still nice to see Sophie tackle this.
That's because you are still a spring chicken, girl. Wait.... eventually (in 30 years!!) meno will catch up on you and I sure hope for the sake of my girls, you and all the other young ones, that by then they have finally!! found something...
I am 100% sure that would men have to go thru something like this, adequate medication would not only be sold over the counter, free of charge, but possibly supplemented in tap water for male convenience....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #3577 on: October 05, 2021, 04:57:18 PM »

That's because you are still a spring chicken, girl. Wait.... eventually (in 30 years!!) meno will catch up on you and I sure hope for the sake of my girls, you and all the other young ones, that by then they have finally!! found something...
I am 100% sure that would men have to go thru something like this, adequate medication would not only be sold over the counter, free of charge, but possibly supplemented in tap water for male convenience....

Hot flashes can linger even when you're well and done with it. I was warned about that and by golly it proved true for me. Not anything like they were, but still.

I am hopeful that with more women coming into scientific fields strides will be made. Along with Mammography that does not squish you flat as pancake.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3578 on: October 05, 2021, 09:51:40 PM »

I read a student paper about gallstones today and it actually said: "the main contributing factors to the formation of Gallstones are obesity, unhealthy eating or female sex"
I honestly wondered for a moment, whether the student had completely mistaken cholelithiasis for a sexually transmitted disease. Then I was pretty gross at the explanation that being female was "considered to be "a contributing factor to any disease..

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #3579 on: October 06, 2021, 12:36:59 AM »

I read a student paper about gallstones today and it actually said: "the main contributing factors to the formation of Gallstones are obesity, unhealthy eating or female sex"
I honestly wondered for a moment, whether the student had completely mistaken cholelithiasis for a sexually transmitted disease. Then I was pretty gross at the explanation that being female was "considered to be "a contributing factor to any disease..

Yeah the medicos used to say gallstone problems affect the Ēfair, fat and fortyĒÖthey affect white women disproportionatelyÖ
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3580 on: October 06, 2021, 03:54:05 AM »

Hot flashes can linger even when you're well and done with it. I was warned about that and by golly it proved true for me. Not anything like they were, but still.

I am hopeful that with more women coming into scientific fields strides will be made. Along with Mammography that does not squish you flat as pancake.

I was one of the lucky ones - I had a hot flush once - it was on a Wednesday and lasted for about five minutes (I don't joke ... meno for me was a total non-event ... nothing happened). I had a similarly aged colleague and she suffered dreadfully for a number of years.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3581 on: October 06, 2021, 11:34:43 AM »

Oh lucky you Luvcharles... I am about to look for a pocker-gang to spend all those sleepless nights with. Not joking, a short while ago, I whatsapped a friend at 2 in the morning and she replied instantly..so us two middle-aged menos spent two very nice hours on the phone, instead of sleeping, but also instead of roaming the house because there was no sleep to be had...

Mary's life motto:
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3582 on: October 06, 2021, 03:46:53 PM »

The secret to getting through the night sweats with hot flashes is . . . Linen sheets! Whatever the cost, totally worth it. Iíve been in menopause since I was 43. I still get symptoms. May also be sugar, thyroid, or insulin or glycemic issues, too.

Good for Sophie! My esteem goes up for her yet again.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3583 on: October 06, 2021, 04:05:05 PM »

Although..... the last internist (in training) where I had my consultation indicated that unfortunately being a woman did not help in my condition. Apparently women are more prone to pulmonary embolisms....
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3584 on: October 06, 2021, 04:17:45 PM »

I'm going to have to google everything menopause women go through. It sounds awful so far. I feel for you ladies! Hope you find some relief soon.

Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: