Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 251   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sophie, The Countess of Wessex  (Read 1129281 times)
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3630 on: December 08, 2021, 04:41:23 AM »

good lawda'mercy! is there a you fund me account for her a  stylist? I mean really,  "bless her heart"

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3631 on: December 08, 2021, 07:14:21 AM »

good lawda'mercy! is there a you fund me account for her a  stylist? I mean really,  "bless her heart"

Yes her sartorial style has taken a turn for the worse
JessicaM

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #3632 on: December 08, 2021, 10:14:41 AM »

Wow...what has happened to Sophie. Her outfits are nowadays often so disappointing. And whatever she is doing to her face currently is awful. She had aged so gracefully and she still would if she would stop with this.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #3633 on: December 08, 2021, 11:58:21 AM »

Wow...what has happened to Sophie. Her outfits are nowadays often so disappointing. And whatever she is doing to her face currently is awful. She had aged so gracefully and she still would if she would stop with this.

She wears the stress of the Queen’s illness in her face.
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3634 on: December 09, 2021, 05:01:04 AM »

She wears the stress of the Queen’s illness in her face.

I think so too, Hester. She looks quite stressed in my opinion.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3635 on: December 09, 2021, 02:10:39 PM »

Sophie flew back from Brussels yesterday and still made it to Kates event.

Before departing Brussels this morning, The Countess of Wessex met a group of NGOs who are working across Europe to protect the rights of children, including @UNICEFBELGIE and @FundacionANAR.

HRH has visited Brussels this week as Patron of the
@NSPCC
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #3636 on: December 17, 2021, 01:36:33 PM »

Today (12/17) is James, Viscount Severn's birthday ... Hope he had a nice one! 

“The spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3637 on: December 19, 2021, 06:19:24 AM »

I do wonder why Edward hasn’t been given Philips title and as manager of Great Windsor park. The Queen can do it. Can’t she?There was an article in the DM today. Charles would be smart and fortunate to have the Wessexes in his corner. They are a model of support, like the queen has had from loyal, lesser nobles and relatives all these years.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3638 on: December 19, 2021, 06:30:55 AM »

I thought there was an article saying Edward would receive the title once Charles is King. I’m not sure of the validity of it.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3639 on: December 19, 2021, 08:20:54 AM »

I do wonder why Edward hasn’t been given Philips title and as manager of Great Windsor park. The Queen can do it. Can’t she?There was an article in the DM today. Charles would be smart and fortunate to have the Wessexes in his corner. They are a model of support, like the queen has had from loyal, lesser nobles and relatives all these years.

The title was never changed - when the Dukedom  was created it was to be inherited by the eldest son, so it is Charles who is DoE - there was an "agreement" that edward would become DoE when Charles becomes King, this was to keep the Dukedom going via James etc - however this relies on Charles doing that when the time come, ie amending the creation of the Dukedom -  there is no compulsion for him to, he may not
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3640 on: December 19, 2021, 10:04:13 AM »

Philip's titles - Duke, Earl and Baron were inherited by Charles, in accordance with the Letters Patent issued by George VI in 1947 - heirs male of the body lawfully begotten - so only when Charles is King will Philip's peerage titles be available to be recreated. In 1999 the official announcement from Buckingham Palace said that when BOTH The Queen and Philip were dead then Edward would be given the Edinburgh title but there were reports back in June this year that Charles may not honour that agreement.

https://www.college-of-ar...hrh-the-duke-of-edinburgh

The Duke of Edinburgh was granted the style and title of Royal Highness on 19 November 1947; on the next day, 20 November, he was created Duke of Edinburgh, Earl of Merioneth and Baron Greenwich, of Greenwich in the County of London. These peerages are hereditary and on the death of His Royal Highness have passed to his eldest son, HRH The Prince of Wales. In the event of the Prince of Wales or any subsequent holder of these titles succeeding to the Crown, these titles and all others held will merge with the Crown.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #3641 on: December 19, 2021, 10:14:06 AM »

Sophie deserves a title in her own right…
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3642 on: December 19, 2021, 12:50:58 PM »

She looks so sad and tired, her eyes smaller as if she had been crying or sleepless. Gather all your strength, Sophie.
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3643 on: December 19, 2021, 01:21:51 PM »

On what grounds? A few engagements each year - about 150 in 2021 which is the second fewest of the 8 'senior' working royals with only Catherine doing fewer than Sophie.

The reason it seems they do more is that places like the DM like to write about 10 articles on each engagement while ignoring the engagements done by Edward or Camilla because they don't wear fancy clothes.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3644 on: December 19, 2021, 01:31:59 PM »

On what grounds? A few engagements each year - about 150 in 2021 which is the second fewest of the 8 'senior' working royals with only Catherine doing fewer than Sophie.

The reason it seems they do more is that places like the DM like to write about 10 articles on each engagement while ignoring the engagements done by Edward or Camilla because they don't wear fancy clothes.

I don’t see Sophie wearing fancy clothes either.... most look frumpy... Camilla does much better
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 251   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: