Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sophie, The Countess of Wessex  (Read 1130762 times)
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3720 on: March 23, 2022, 11:53:02 PM »

Sophie #CountessofWessex at the Arab Women of Year Awards.
Also with Maggie Gobran

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3721 on: March 23, 2022, 11:59:11 PM »

I want to like this dress because I like her but it's just bizarre.  That cool tone blue & green ribbon lattice on the sleeve of a warm tone burgundy dress with only a few other turquoise accents?   No
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3722 on: March 24, 2022, 12:15:28 AM »

That sleeve accent is peculiar, to say the least, and sticks out like a sore thumb.  As far as I can tell it's only on the one sleeve too. Otherwise, I like the dress, and Sophie looks good.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3723 on: March 24, 2022, 12:55:51 AM »

Hideous gown.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #3724 on: March 24, 2022, 02:32:18 AM »

I want to like this dress because I like her but it's just bizarre.  That cool tone blue & green ribbon lattice on the sleeve of a warm tone burgundy dress with only a few other turquoise accents?   No

It's a gawgeous frock to be seen in the dark with no lights on. 

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3725 on: March 24, 2022, 08:03:27 AM »

I wonder why both Catherine and Sophie appear to have aged at least 10 years since the start of this year. I know they are worried about the Queen's health but that shouldn't be enough reason for both of them to look like they are at least 10 years older than they are. They both really look aged and tired in the face.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3726 on: March 24, 2022, 02:47:48 PM »

St John Ambulance
@stjohnambulance

HRH The Countess of Wessex visited our headquarters for the annual County President’s conference. She met our volunteers and thanked them for their incredible efforts over the past two years, and for their role in the NHS's vaccination programme.

The Countess also met with St John Cadets, including our National Cadet of the Year, Georgina Heron-Edmends, to learn more about their lifesaving first aid work. 2022 is the centenary of the first Cadet unit being established. Discover more: https://bit.ly/3Ld4JcA
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3727 on: March 24, 2022, 04:19:30 PM »

Oof another rough outfit.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #3728 on: March 24, 2022, 04:23:33 PM »

The first is the best photo.   But that outfit is not flattering in the others.   Plus the skirt looked see-through in the one photo.  

“The spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
Emac0914

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3729 on: March 24, 2022, 06:39:06 PM »

The burgundy gown, in itself was a pretty design but don’t think the big floral accent works with the overall design, bit too much.

The blue pleated skirt works but she’s too short for that length.  It makes her look even shorter and kind of dumpy.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3730 on: March 24, 2022, 11:43:44 PM »

Oof another rough outfit.

Literally exactly what I was going to post! 
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3731 on: March 30, 2022, 05:10:52 PM »

The Royal Family
@RoyalFamily

The Countess of Wessex has been named as the new Colonel-in-Chief of The Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (REME) 🛠

For over 50 years, the role was held by The Duke of Edinburgh, and the Corps combined his enduring support of the Forces, and keen interest in engineering.
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #3732 on: March 30, 2022, 05:17:59 PM »

Nice!  One of Philip's roles for Sophie, the (hopefully) future Duchess of Edinburgh 👍

“The spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3733 on: March 30, 2022, 08:20:48 PM »

Shouldn't Sophie be a duchess to begin with ? Why didn't Edward receive a Duke title when he got married ?
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #3734 on: March 30, 2022, 09:44:02 PM »

Shouldn't Sophie be a duchess to begin with ? Why didn't Edward receive a Duke title when he got married ?
I think it had to do with liking the Wessex title because of a character in "Shakespeare In Love", but it wasn't a dukedom. The rumor is that Cambridge was originally theirs, but went with Wessex instead.
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: