Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is this? HSH Princess Angelika JSapieha  (Read 4519 times)
BubbaGumpShrimp

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2019, 04:13:56 PM »

Ewa, dear, the original order of St. Stanisław was not "given back", but created anew as the Order Odrodzenia Polski, which is awarded by the President of Poland. In the late 70's, Juliusz Nowina-Sokółnicki tried to restore it as Order Świętego Stanisława. Following disagreement, it then split into several fractions, including the Ordo Sancti Stanislaus and the International Order of Saint Stanislaus. If she has an order, it is thus not an official order of Poland but of one of the private orders that claim to hail back to the original order. What's even more interesting is that there is news on the internet, but only in English, about how she is one of the recipients of the Pierścień Stulecia Niepodległości RP (ring to celebrate 100 years of independence for Poland), but the actual agency in charge of distributing that order do not mention her name in their list of recipients (https://www.ksoin.pl/nasze-wyroznienia/). Curiouser and curiouser, eh?

As the child of two people who between them are the recipients of no less than 3 Polish orders (though not the Order Odrodzenia Polski), I find it particularly annoying that this maybe-titled madam is using Polish orders and the internet to wage some form of private war between herself and her, no doubt equally underachieving, soon-to-be ex-husband.

And I haven't even begun looking into her UN Peacekeeping NGO activities (because I have to work and pay rent)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2019, 06:15:25 PM »

Don't be haters. I hate fake news about the people who do the good things, like Princess Angelika Jarosławska Sapieha.
You all should  check the informations more carefully nowadays, in the time of fake news.

You write awful things about social activist, Princess Angelika Jarosławska Sapieha, but you didn't check the true about her, which is very easy to check.

It is the story exactly like with Princess Diana and Prince Charles.

She was attacked by politicised media, because it was her who left Prince Egon Sapieha from the noble Princely House of Sapieha (Różański line, they emigrated to Brasil), because he hide the truth about his past (he was at the jail and he threatened his victims with firearms).

Dear Ewa, nobody is a hater here, we just go by the facts, and have lively discussions.

Fact 1 - Monarchy and Nobility was abolished in 1918 in Europe

Fact 2 - There remain, only eleven ligit sovereign monarchies in Europe, Lithuania is not one of them.

Fact 3 - Mrs Jarosławska-Sapieha is not a princess, she married into a old/former noble family. By the old hirarchical system she would be a countess, not a princess. She married "Count" Egon Sapieha in May 2019, who has already filed for divorce and is dissociating himself from her.

As to aristocracy in Lithuania - The Kingdom of Lithuania was a Lithuanian monarchy which existed from 1251 to roughly 1263. King Mindaugas was the first and only crowned king of Lithuania. The status of a kingdom was lost after Mindaugas' assassination in 1263. Other monarchs of Lithuania are referred to as Grand Dukes, even though their status was almost identical to that of a king. Two attempts were made to re-establish the Kingdom – by Vytautas the Great in 1430 and by the Council of Lithuania in 1918 unsuccessfully.

So in conclusion she is using a title that doesn't exist since 1918. She is using the wrong title that doesn't exist anymore, plus she is a hustler dabbling in criminal activities.

She supposedly is a coordinator of the “Poland 3.0” on innovation which has had a parliamentary support. She is also an executive of the Polish Innovation Cluster which brings together some 3,700 companies. The alarm bells started ringing when Angelika Jarosławska-Sapieha appeared at a Russian organised event in the occupied territory of Crimea. She claimed to be representing Poland at the International Economic Forum in Yalta. Her participation at that event has backfired badly for her. Companies paying for membership of the Polish Innovation Cluster (PLN 3,000-5,000 each) were, unknowingly, paying directly into the bank account of Ms Jarosławska-Sapieha.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2019, 10:05:47 PM »

Don't be haters. I hate fake news about the people who do the good things, like Princess Angelika Jarosławska Sapieha.
You all should  check the informations more carefully nowadays, in the time of fake news.

You write awful things about social activist, Princess Angelika Jarosławska Sapieha, but you didn't check the true about her, which is very easy to check.

She was attacked by politicised media, because it was her who left Prince Egon Sapieha from the noble Princely House of Sapieha (Różański line, they emigrated to Brasil), because he hide the truth about his past (he was at the jail and he threatened his victims with firearms).

Dear Ewa, nobody is a hater here, we just go by the facts, and have lively discussions.

Fact 2 - There remain, only eleven ligit sovereign monarchies in Europe, Lithuania is not one of them.

Fact 3 - Mrs Jarosławska-Sapieha is not a princess, she married into a old/former noble family. By the old hirarchical system she would be a countess, not a princess. She married "Count" Egon Sapieha in May 2019, who has already filed for divorce and is dissociating himself from her.

As to aristocracy in Lithuania - The Kingdom of Lithuania was a Lithuanian monarchy which existed from 1251 to roughly 1263. King Mindaugas was the first and only crowned king of Lithuania. The status of a kingdom was lost after Mindaugas' assassination in 1263. Other monarchs of Lithuania are referred to as Grand Dukes, even though their status was almost identical to that of a king. Two attempts were made to re-establish the Kingdom – by Vytautas the Great in 1430 and by the Council of Lithuania in 1918 unsuccessfully.

So in conclusion she is using a title that doesn't exist since 1918. She is using the wrong title that doesn't exist anymore, plus she is a hustler dabbling in criminal activities.

She supposedly is a coordinator of the “Poland 3.0” on innovation which has had a parliamentary support. She is also an executive of the Polish Innovation Cluster which brings together some 3,700 companies. The alarm bells started ringing when Angelika Jarosławska-Sapieha appeared at a Russian organised event in the occupied territory of Crimea. She claimed to be representing Poland at the International Economic Forum in Yalta. Her participation at that event has backfired badly for her. Companies paying for membership of the Polish Innovation Cluster (PLN 3,000-5,000 each) were, unknowingly, paying directly into the bank account of Ms Jarosławska-Sapieha.

Thumb up Thumb upStar (which have to wait until the 24 hours of the previous one are over)
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2019, 10:27:20 PM »

Champagne  You go girl!  set the record straight Thumb up  JMO I suspect Princess Angelika Jarosławska Sapieha is a hustler and grifter. She is positively NOT a legitimate princess and should be shut down!

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2019, 10:33:20 PM »

Champagne  You go girl!  set the record straight Thumb up  JMO I suspect Princess Angelika Jarosławska Sapieha is a hustler and grifter. She is positively NOT a legitimate princess and should be shut down!

From what I can see, I agree.  She’s counting on ignorant rabble to worship an empty title, without looking behind the Potemkin village facade.  I think we’ve got her number here on RD.   Star For Pede, Princepessa, CoC, Hanime.  Don’t make me summon Spoonie!

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2019, 12:39:12 AM »

Oh do!
  Lolipop

(does it work like Beetlejuice?)  Spoonie, Spoonie, Spoonie ?

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2019, 03:00:47 AM »

You all should  check the informations more carefully nowadays, in the time of fake news.

Star For you Peeds (when time allows) and another one for each for Hanime and Bubba Gump. Very informative discussion my dear haters  Smiley

And more for Principessa, Curtains and CoC as it’s Christmas and the wine is kicking in.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 03:07:55 AM by anastasia beaverhausen » Logged
Evy Rosciszewska

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2019, 03:12:50 PM »

Good morning,

I like keep things simple, so let me just write few words.
I’m surprised that you can’t find basic information, which are well exposed in the internet, for example on Poland 3.0 programme or the website of Jarosławska-Sapieha’s foundation (but you prefer the articles written by politicized media).

So first, Order is given officially in St. John's Archcathedral in Warsaw. We don’t have a kings in Poland now, as it was in the past, but it’s still an important day and still – many distinguished personalities receive the Order. There is a mass and investiture in the presence of Polish bishop.

I’m surprised what you are writing about “Pierścień Stulecia”. I’m not a detective, but it tooks me 2 minutes to find the video from the moment when Angelika Jarosławska Sapieha received Pierścień Stulecia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJAvCgTL1Bw

Her pictures from that day are also on the official Facebook account of KSOIN. On the official profile of KSOIN is also that graphic:
[img]IMG-2940.jpg/img]
IMG-2940.jpg
KSOIN about the meeting with Jarosławska Sapieha: https://www.ksoin.pl/8594-2/

If it comes to her husband, it was written before. It’s her husband, who published lies, to clear his image (he holds back information about his criminal life and jail).
In media she stayed classy in that situation and she definitely distance herself from him.

Half true isn’t true, friend. Always do double check and don’t write here unmarked information. This portal keeps the high standard.

Best regards from Italy!

Ewa, dear, the original order of St. Stanisław was not "given back", but created anew as the Order Odrodzenia Polski, which is awarded by the President of Poland. In the late 70's, Juliusz Nowina-Sokółnicki tried to restore it as Order Świętego Stanisława. Following disagreement, it then split into several fractions, including the Ordo Sancti Stanislaus and the International Order of Saint Stanislaus. If she has an order, it is thus not an official order of Poland but of one of the private orders that claim to hail back to the original order. What's even more interesting is that there is news on the internet, but only in English, about how she is one of the recipients of the Pierścień Stulecia Niepodległości RP (ring to celebrate 100 years of independence for Poland), but the actual agency in charge of distributing that order do not mention her name in their list of recipients (https://www.ksoin.pl/nasze-wyroznienia/). Curiouser and curiouser, eh?

As the child of two people who between them are the recipients of no less than 3 Polish orders (though not the Order Odrodzenia Polski), I find it particularly annoying that this maybe-titled madam is using Polish orders and the internet to wage some form of private war between herself and her, no doubt equally underachieving, soon-to-be ex-husband.

And I haven't even begun looking into her UN Peacekeeping NGO activities (because I have to work and pay rent)
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2019, 03:33:06 PM »

Good morning,

I like keep things simple, so let me just write few words.
I’m surprised that you can’t find basic information, which are well exposed in the internet, for example on Poland 3.0 programme or the website of Jarosławska-Sapieha’s foundation (but you prefer the articles written by politicized media).

So first, Order is given officially in St. John's Archcathedral in Warsaw. We don’t have a kings in Poland now, as it was in the past, but it’s still an important day and still – many distinguished personalities receive the Order. There is a mass and investiture in the presence of Polish bishop.

I’m surprised what you are writing about “Pierścień Stulecia”. I’m not a detective, but it tooks me 2 minutes to find the video from the moment when Angelika Jarosławska Sapieha received Pierścień Stulecia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJAvCgTL1Bw

Her pictures from that day are also on the official Facebook account of KSOIN. On the official profile of KSOIN is also that graphic:
[img]IMG-2940.jpg/img]
IMG-2940.jpg
KSOIN about the meeting with Jarosławska Sapieha: https://www.ksoin.pl/8594-2/

If it comes to her husband, it was written before. It’s her husband, who published lies, to clear his image (he holds back information about his criminal life and jail).
In media she stayed classy in that situation and she definitely distance herself from him.

Half true isn’t true, friend. Always do double check and don’t write here unmarked information. This portal keeps the high standard.

Best regards from Italy!

I’ll just put PeDe’s highly factual post here in case you missed it:

Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2019, 04:32:07 PM »

From Karen W:

The alarm bells started ringing when Angelika Jarosławska-Sapieha appeared at a Russian organised event in the occupied territory of Crimea. She claimed to be representing Poland at the International Economic Forum in Yalta. Her participation at that event has backfired badly for her. Companies paying for membership of the Polish Innovation Cluster (PLN 3,000-5,000 each) were, unknowingly, paying directly into the bank account of Ms Jarosławska-Sapieha.

Well, dayum!

Yet another Russian operative....this time, attempting to sucker lame-brains who adore noble/Royal “titles”. 

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2019, 07:57:53 PM »

Why is this woman in the papers? I don't remember reading about her in my country  -- from what I have learnt from you and some news articles, she seems...shady?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2019, 10:19:19 PM »

Why are we discussing her? She is neither royal nor of any interest to a royal dishing forum.
She believes she is a princess, but so does my neighbour's ittle daughter, and we certainly can't discuss her. Neither was my daughter discussed on a nautical or oceanic forum, during the time she wanted everybody to believe she was a mermaid…
So please…... Dead

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2019, 11:07:27 PM »

delete
KimmySue

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2019, 12:23:18 AM »

Why are we discussing her? She is neither royal nor of any interest to a royal dishing forum.
She believes she is a princess, but so does my neighbour's ittle daughter, and we certainly can't discuss her. Neither was my daughter discussed on a nautical or oceanic forum, during the time she wanted everybody to believe she was a mermaid…
So please…... Dead

Star
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2019, 04:44:54 PM »

So please…... Dead

Star
It just puzzled me -- I just imagined I had missed something worth dishing. So,no interest whatsoever.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: