Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Royal Family of Russia  (Read 66961 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: January 12, 2020, 10:45:06 PM »

I love the last photo, the Group photo. Isn't it hilarious how Momma is front and center in her screaming cyan moomoo, while the Generalissimo is desperately trying to squeeze into the front row?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: January 12, 2020, 11:34:11 PM »

I love the last photo, the Group photo. Isn't it hilarious how Momma is front and center in her screaming cyan moomoo, while the Generalissimo is desperately trying to squeeze into the front row?

Laugh bounce

Also, in the first picture Generalissimo is showing a bodybuilder pose, look at his arms and torso.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: January 13, 2020, 04:36:32 AM »

I wonder where they get the money to do all of this stuff. I mean, his "banking job" can't afford all this.

And Georgie is looking old before his time. I'd say ditch the beard, but it probably helps his face. He'd look juvenile without it. But the GRAY in his hair and beard. Wow.

genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: January 13, 2020, 06:00:30 PM »

I wonder where they get the money to do all of this stuff. I mean, his "banking job" can't afford all this.

And Georgie is looking old before his time. I'd say ditch the beard, but it probably helps his face. He'd look juvenile without it. But the GRAY in his hair and beard. Wow.

Someone get him a supply of Just for Men Beards ASAP!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Malenkaya

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: January 13, 2020, 06:26:13 PM »

Leonida's first marriage was to a wealthy man. Her daughter from that marriage was his only daughter and Helen inherited quite a bit of money. Helen has never married and can support her half sister and nephew as they parade around Europe pretending to be the Empress and Tsesarevich of Russia. Vladimir also seems to have spent a lot of time taking charity from his mother's relatives prior to marrying Leonida. Their official Facebook page is actually kind of pathetic how they pretend they are the be all and end all of Romanovs.

I'm very glad the Vladimirovichi line is going to end with Maria's hubris.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: January 13, 2020, 10:17:38 PM »

Leonida's first marriage was to a wealthy man. Her daughter from that marriage was his only daughter and Helen inherited quite a bit of money. Helen has never married and can support her half sister and nephew as they parade around Europe pretending to be the Empress and Tsesarevich of Russia. Vladimir also seems to have spent a lot of time taking charity from his mother's relatives prior to marrying Leonida. Their official Facebook page is actually kind of pathetic how they pretend they are the be all and end all of Romanovs.

Thank you for the information and congrats on 100 posts. Champagne Star
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: January 13, 2020, 11:01:05 PM »

Yeah, it's looking like Georgie Porgie sliding into paunchy middle age with no hurry to marry "properly." He knows that no appropriately titled woman, reigning house or not, will put up with Mommie Dearest.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: January 13, 2020, 11:20:51 PM »

Never knew Leonida was married before.....
Malenkaya

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: January 14, 2020, 02:48:18 AM »

Thank you. Only took me under 6 years I think. Going to take me another 6 years to hit 200. 

Leonida was married to Sumner Kirby for three years before divorcing. She was his third wife. Kirby died during WWII.

And yep. No "suitable" bride is ever going to go near George. I think there are only 2-3 princesses left anyway within a reasonable age rage. Clearly no one wants to marry him and he's in no rush to marry either. Maria seems to be quite content with this. Maybe it is her plan after all?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: January 14, 2020, 09:09:22 AM »

Thank you. Only took me under 6 years I think. Going to take me another 6 years to hit 200. 

Leonida was married to Sumner Kirby for three years before divorcing. She was his third wife. Kirby died during WWII.

And yep. No "suitable" bride is ever going to go near George. I think there are only 2-3 princesses left anyway within a reasonable age rage. Clearly no one wants to marry him and he's in no rush to marry either. Maria seems to be quite content with this. Maybe it is her plan after all?

Thank you for the info!  Thumb up

And take your time with regard to the number of posts Wink Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: