Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photos  (Read 85848 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2010, 01:48:22 AM »

Rearden Tak and a  Star

winx congrats Star

but Rearden, the quote about investiture does not explain the two fore-fingers up like that... Sad Blink
I guessed it was something like that, but I would like to know what does the two fingers raised like actually mean. Blush

tak nonetheless Yes Thumb up

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Rearden

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2010, 04:52:38 PM »

in the TRF thread someone posted that it was the tradition to swear like that  as a sort of remnant of an oath on the Holy Trinity (Father, Son and Holy Spirit)

but I'm sorry I can't offer another explanation  Blush

"You can never be too rich or too thin" - HRH The Duchess of Windsor Cambridge
Aziza

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2010, 05:00:09 PM »

The whole family looks terrific in the bottom picture taken in the window.  Who knew Friso was such a hottie?  What happened?!?
anirac

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2010, 05:14:15 PM »

Rearden and Miss Wynfleet, Anirac is that you??

Huh?
Dear, here we have our beloved Dutch Sugar fan Anirac. I miss Anirac for quite a while and then you an Rearden came in the picture with a very similar style Wink

You miss me? Really??? How cute Hug
At the moment I am mostly just a quiet reader of royaldish, because I have a lot of work and started a completely new academic studies in a new city. That causes a lot of stress and I just don't have the time. Sadly!!! Cry
So how about this at the moment (Be aware: Sugar alert!!! Lolipop)

« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 05:38:08 PM by anirac » Logged

I owe so much to my wife.You cannot imagine what I'm feeling.It's fabulous.Thank you,Beatrix.

Perhaps history will bear out that the choice of my partner was my best decision.
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2010, 06:02:10 PM »

So how about this at the moment (Be aware: Sugar alert!!!

winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2010, 06:05:29 PM »

winx congrats Star

G Smiley

Thanks

Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2010, 07:00:36 PM »

To Winx:

A member of an other forum and me had a fight about the villa story in Mosambik (?). IMO it is wrong to build a pompous villa in a poor country. I know many rich people do that, too. But the Royals have an exemplary function. So it can´t be that on the one side they are helping or pretend to helping poor people but on the other side build a villa in Africa. It´s a contradiction.
And this member got furious  Nerves And he is very bitchy 

So I´m not sugar. But I don´t demonize the Royals, because they are just humans and derelict to luxury, which brings me to think of their function. But I like the girls of WA and Maxima, they are cool.
 Beer
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 07:11:14 PM by Miss Waynfleet » Logged
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2010, 08:33:36 PM »

Miss W. and Rearden: I seem to star you whenever I go online: I simply love the pix you are posting , thanks for spoiling me.....

Juliana was never pretty or even good-looking, but she could look quite well when she was slim, which unfortunately she wasn't often. But then she had this society-lady aura, which was quite becoming for her...

About the two raised fingers: this seems to be the way to raise your hand to "solemnly swear" here in Germany as well. The pointer and the middle finger are raised and the thumb holds the ring and little finger back.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2010, 09:16:40 PM »

To Miss W:
Don’t hate me for being republican, the country could do better without WAX
They have public image of a very happy fam and is good.

Max and Wax are just slight better that their royal friends in Denmark. Maxima is always in the spotlight flying from NY  to NL and so many trips they make during the year.  Remember they have impose a Media Code here in NL and make people think here that there is more behind. We all know Max is every now and then in BA for private reasons at the cost of the TAX Payer. She uses the private plane like she uses a private car to go shopping!!

From all the princes she is the big spender, she wears all brands left and right and very exclusives!! Only in the last year she has wear clothes by dutch designers.

I will give all the kind of stories, but it is not necessary I now you will find more on them on your own here in RD. I know they are very popular in Germany!!! Please WA is so ugly and lazy!!! I have to give it to Max she is more fun to look at and “works” on her royal duties.

Mozambique was a big mistake it damage their image big time, WA has here a new name Prins Makelaar, it was ok for the dutch public to have a vacation house!! The big issue was their security while in Mozambique. The country knows some rough daily issues and for them to be there during a civil situation would have compromised their security. There was an investigation and the amount to cover their asses while there were to be sky high. Right now they have their little vacation plot down in Argentina and that seems more reasonable.

Right after Mozambique-gate they hired very expensive PR gurus to improved their image and now you can see the girls now and then, they are seen vacationing in Holland, they are now on twitter and You tube (which Bee hates). All in all to make themselves more likeable to the masses.  Wink
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 09:24:51 PM by winx » Logged

winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2010, 09:22:01 PM »

To Winx:

A member of an other forum and me had a fight about the villa story in Mosambik (?). IMO it is wrong to build a pompous villa in a poor country. I know many rich people do that, too. But the Royals have an exemplary function. So it canīt be that on the one side they are helping or pretend to helping poor people but on the other side build a villa in Africa. Itīs a contradiction.
And this member got furious  Nerves And he is very bitchy 

So Iīm not sugar. But I donīt demonize the Royals, because they are just humans and derelict to luxury, which brings me to think of their function. But I like the girls of WA and Maxima, they are cool.
 Beer
BTW, you are pretty new in RD so I must tell you I am the opposite of a sugar in the dutch section!!

PS no harm intended!!

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2010, 09:30:30 PM »

WInx you are not the opposite of sugar. You are extremely levelled and fair here, and funny.  Star

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2010, 09:32:47 PM »

Thanks for the reply Winx  Star (24h)

Sometimes when I see what Royals do, for example visit hospitals, Iīm very proud of them! NOT!   Grin
What I find annoying is this permanent   of Maxima.

Odd is this connection to this Bilderberger conference, which I believe Bernhard founded. In the web many people have problems with this group. I donīt know if I can take this seriously. But a private conference where Royals, politicans and industry representatives are there and talk about the world, it makes me really curious. Thinking
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2010, 09:35:10 PM »

WInx you are not the opposite of sugar. You are extremely levelled and fair here, and funny.  Star

fairy
But I must admit my sugar levels raises with the speed of light when It comes to WAX it does make me

Rearden

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2010, 09:37:09 PM »

I understand you Winx, when you have to pay for their lavish life it makes you feel   Crap Princess frog1  Troll basher

edit:thanks Fairy your comments are always appreciated  Blush Star

"You can never be too rich or too thin" - HRH The Duchess of Windsor Cambridge
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2010, 09:44:04 PM »

Thanks for the reply Winx  Star (24h)

Sometimes when I see what Royals do, for example visit hospitals, Iīm very proud of them! NOT!   Grin
What I find annoying is this permanent   of Maxima.

Odd is this connection to this Bilderberger conference, which I believe Bernhard founded. In the web many people have problems with this group. I donīt know if I can take this seriously. But a private conference where Royals, politicans and industry representatives are there and talk about the world, it makes me really curious. Thinking
BILDERBERGER

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: