Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which CP Prince/Princes have the highest IQ  (Read 2125 times)
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: July 16, 2007, 10:25:27 PM »

Just thought this might be kinda of interesting:
After all they are the future for their Country
Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 11:14:28 PM »

More than a double digit IQ would be ideal, but what do we know about these CPs?

Plus, there is more than one way to have intelligence. Some of us are verbal, others visual, others spatial thinkers, etc. All sorts of combos possible, too.

Didn't Leonardo da Vinci purport that there are seven kinds of intelligence?
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 11:42:28 PM »

I don't know if da Vinci purported that but there is a book called "How to Think like Leonardo Da Vinci, Seven Steps to Genius Every Day" by Michael J. Gelb

This book examines the many kinds of intelligence possessed by da Vinci and the rest of us, although perhaps in different proportions.

Many prominent researchers have offered their own definition of intelligence and no two are the same.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 12:11:40 AM by Ugly Betty » Logged
Piper

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 12:08:28 AM »

Hmmmm.. I think IQ results are quite personal and should not be divulge. IMO, it really has nothing to do with how a CP will lead his country.
Zaria

Micro Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 12:12:38 AM »

Hmmmm.. I think IQ results are quite personal and should not be divulge. IMO, it really has nothing to do with how a CP will lead his country.

I agree. And besides that I know several people with a very high IQ who I wouldn't trust my country to. Very smart people, but socially not the most equiped human beings. Let's leave it at that. Roll Eyes
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 12:58:07 AM »

Mary's lack of emotional intelligence and a moral compass, and Fred's lack of social intelligence will combine in their children to some extent. Fortunately, Margrethe has had the sense to put emotionally intelligent nannies in charge of the children, so they will achieve much closer to their potential than otherwise....
Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 01:12:47 AM »

Margrethe did not show much emotional intelligence in her own parenting style.
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 01:44:48 AM »

She might have learned from her own mistakes and determined not to let another generation of children be raised by emotionally unavailable parent (in this I mean Fred as I believe Mary was probably raised by attentive and involved parents).
Leesa
Banned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

"Mary who?" asks Marsha!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 09:56:28 AM »

Who knows what tgeir IQ might be, and it seems the ones that look the dummest are just as much hanging around as those who seem brighter. Denmark in particular seems to have a pretty dim crown prince.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: