Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dubai Royals News and Pictures  (Read 37896 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: January 30, 2019, 03:53:13 PM »

Without the oil UAE would have been just another country of extreme poverty. I just can't with them. For each princess parading her wealth there are thousand of oppressed women.

By coincidence I had a talk once with the 'women organisation' of SABIC (a Saudi diversified manufacturing company, active in petrochemicals, chemicals, industrial polymers, fertilizers, and metals). It was not clear to me if they spoke for whole SABIC or only the European part. But it came across to me that there was still a small number of women working at SABIC in comparison to men. Especially at positions, previously (and some still are) considered to be male-positions. For example engineers at R&D and technical sites.
Bunnyette

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: February 21, 2019, 04:49:38 AM »

also he was in love with Princess Haya and asked his father the permission to marry her but the father took her forwife himself and the young Sheikh fall in grace after that and leds a very shady lifestyle that was the cause of his death....

He was?  Confused Can you tell us more? Are they the same age?
she is 6 years senior,the remour said that he wanted to  marry her and as the tradions in the region he asked his father to go and claim her hand but the father took her for himself instead this why they said Sheikh Eached falls from grace as after Haya and his father marriage he was removed from the crown prince position and kind of vanished from the public scene

If this is true, then Sheikh Mohammed has gone down further in my estimation which I honestly did not think possible.

First he abducts and imprisons his own daughters. Now he is shown have poached his own son's woman and demeaned said son in order to cover his tracks.

Creep is too kind an invective for this man.

Agree yet is given a very warm welcome by the BRF each year at Ascot...
StefanDi

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: March 09, 2019, 04:18:47 PM »

Today´s article in USA today seems to implicate a connection between Latifas father and President Trump:
https://eu.usatoday.com/s...hoggi-fitaihi/3003369002/
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: