Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sheikha Mozah of Qatar. She's fierce like Queen Rania!  (Read 122266 times)
Evangelina

Warned
Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: February 03, 2019, 10:50:27 PM »

She is 60 years old. Regardless of surgery, she looks great. Still has the walk and posture of a much younger person.
anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: February 03, 2019, 11:14:34 PM »

She is 60 years old. Regardless of surgery, she looks great. Still has the walk and posture of a much younger person.

Lots of 60 year olds take care of themselves and have a decent stride and posture. For me, her unnatural face ruins the overall effect
Evangelina

Warned
Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: February 03, 2019, 11:35:20 PM »

Lots of 60 year olds take care of themselves and have a decent stride and posture. For me, her unnatural face ruins the overall effect
The results are great, sure ''dignified aging'' ''personality'' etc..
But its far more logical for a 60 years old in the public eye, than a 20 years old wannabe star, in my book.
Clinging to youth/fighting aging, or disliking the signs of time makes more sense to me, than changes for  a ''career.''
anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: February 04, 2019, 03:35:49 AM »

The results are great, sure ''dignified aging'' ''personality'' etc..
But its far more logical for a 60 years old in the public eye, than a 20 years old wannabe star, in my book.
Clinging to youth/fighting aging, or disliking the signs of time makes more sense to me, than changes for  a ''career.''

I want to understand what you mean here - are you saying that Mozahís results are great?  Or getting results in general are great?

Anyway, lots of women have surgery to look younger and I donít blame anyone for that.  Unfortunately some of them (Mozah, Mary, Silvia, Charlene and Rania off the top of my head) have taken it way too far and they end up looking....odd.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: February 12, 2019, 11:59:30 PM »

National Sport Day 2019

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: