Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sheikha Mozah of Qatar. She's fierce like Queen Rania!  (Read 171048 times)
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: October 30, 2021, 04:18:51 PM »

All is right with the world when Mozah appears.
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: October 30, 2021, 06:03:34 PM »

I mean clearly she's had work done but god its good!

Love the fact she has adopted a "I'll wear what I want" attitude now she isn't wife of the reigning Emir.
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: October 30, 2021, 06:39:09 PM »

I love that she wears modest clothing to respect her religion while showing how fabulous she is.  I mean --that mask!  Gucci?  Fendi?  Chanel?  Hermes?!
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: October 30, 2021, 10:42:24 PM »

I love that she wears modest clothing to respect her religion while showing how fabulous she is.  I mean --that mask!  Gucci?  Fendi?  Chanel?  Hermes?!
i also love that she always wears clothes that represent her country traditions although i am not at whole fan of her fashion

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: October 30, 2021, 11:55:46 PM »

The woman has a lot of style. If she would‘ve just left her face alone! She was beautiful and would have aged well.

THIS!! Star

G Thumb up

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: November 23, 2021, 07:29:02 AM »

Qatar Grand Prix 2021

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: November 23, 2021, 10:27:15 PM »

her face looks like it has been scrubbed of all character and emotion and evidence of life.

it looks like barbie doll's face just off assembly line.

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: November 24, 2021, 12:07:36 AM »

When people are talking about boycotting the World Cup in Qatar because of that country's beliefs/practices, is it her husband/her family they are protesting?  Or does Qatar have a royal family that's more of a figurehead, and a secular/civil government that actually runs things?

Also, it really is sad to see what she's done to her face.  She carries herself with a lot of elegance.  Hopefully a few other royal ladies will see what she's done and choose to rein it in before they reach that status.
Isabel

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: November 24, 2021, 08:54:05 AM »

When people are talking about boycotting the World Cup in Qatar because of that country's beliefs/practices, is it her husband/her family they are protesting?  Or does Qatar have a royal family that's more of a figurehead, and a secular/civil government that actually runs things?

Also, it really is sad to see what she's done to her face.  She carries herself with a lot of elegance.  Hopefully a few other royal ladies will see what she's done and choose to rein it in before they reach that status.

Qatar doesn't have a figure head government, it's a dictatorship where the ruling royal family is in complete control of the country.  The issues with the World Cup is how migrants are treated in Qatar and the lack of any kind of regulation that protect those migrants - the ones who have worked 24/7 to make the WC possible.

The stats are damning.

https://www.theguardian.c...qatar-fifa-world-cup-2022

https://www.theguardian.c...2-world-cup-dream-podcast

https://www.amnesty.org/e...qatar-world-cup-of-shame/

https://www.nbcnews.com/n...ers-human-rights-rcna2889

Anyone that follows football knows the Qatar World Cup was won by FIFA corruption, otherwise it would have been impossible for Qatar to even have passed the first ballot chance considering the country has a very small football following base and they have to change the European and Latin American calendar (the powerhouses in world football) to fit with their weather.  Unfortunately money is what count these days.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 08:59:48 AM by Isabel » Logged
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: November 24, 2021, 06:54:33 PM »

And to add Qatar never known an elections untile 2021 and even then they elemenated tribes to participate afaid te power  Clown
As Isabel said Qatar is a dictatorship the worst in Gulf (with SA)and have one ruler: Sheikha Mozah

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: November 24, 2021, 10:20:43 PM »

Looking at her plasticized, fillerized, botoxed face has made me value every one of the wrinkles on my face all the more. It's like a death mask. UGH
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: