Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra, Countess of Fredensbourg - 2019 NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 14387 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2019, 09:00:33 PM »

If you look at my previous post about her (Oct 31) you'll see why.

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2019, 02:18:13 PM »

Mary will probably take over this patronage , I believe that she took over the girls' choir that Alexandra had been the patron for as well for many years.
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2019, 02:32:10 PM »

Could just as well be Frederik, its not like infant death does not concern men just as much...but I guess it wont happen with the traditional way the patronages are divided in the Danish royal family
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2019, 02:54:55 PM »

Mary will probably take over this patronage , I believe that she took over the girls' choir that Alexandra had been the patron for as well for many years.

The thought of Mary turning this patronage and its difficult subject matter into an opportunity for attention seeking self-aggrandizement is hard to swallow.
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2019, 10:40:30 PM »

I think Alex will move to a cheaper country in Europe once Felix goes to Uni. Does she still have a house in Turkey?
My guess is she would move to Austria where she could live more affordably.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2019, 10:56:19 PM »

I think Alex will move to a cheaper country in Europe once Felix goes to Uni. Does she still have a house in Turkey?

It's not like she's poor... She can live in Denmark affordably... like almost all Danish people?
Maybe not like in crazy luxury, but she can live quite well and better than most people

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2019, 11:01:43 PM »

Mary wants to be the only royal woman in Denmark seems like she somehow got rid of Marie and now also Alex
 I think she’s so unsecure she can’t feel comfortable unless she’s the only royal other than the Queen in Denmark
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2019, 11:39:39 PM »

Mary wants to be the only royal woman in Denmark seems like she somehow got rid of Marie and now also Alex
 I think she’s so unsecure she can’t feel comfortable unless she’s the only royal other than the Queen in Denmark

Hmmmm .....  wonder how fast she’ll ship Izzy off to boarding school?
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2019, 11:52:54 PM »

We'd certainly welcome her. Smiley
Gemsheal

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2019, 01:35:24 AM »

November 3
Who now gets Alexandra's million? Root of the apanage

The Minister of Finance has decided to award Countess Alexandra a million more than she expects to be paid. There is over a million dollars waiting for Countess Alexandra - if she wants it.

This is stated in the Finance Bill for 2020, published by Finance Minister Nicolai Wammen a month ago.

Here Nicolai Wammen has donated just over NOK 2.6 million in annuity - apanage - to Alexandra. That's the equivalent of a full year's benefit.

On the surface, Martin Jørgensen, 41, resembled a mother-in-law's dream.  But behind the facade was a deep secret: He was fooling Countess Alexandra for a fortune.

But Countess Alexandra, two years ago, already denied the possibility of raising apanage  - valid from July 22, 2020, when Prince Felix turns 18.

Countess Alexandra, 55, is undergoing a true transformation.  In a year, she will lose her apanage and start a new life.  But the plan is clear.

- "The Countess's decision from that time still applies", says an employee of the royal house's communications department.

Nicolai Wammen, 48, complained that there was a lack of money in the box when he took over the post of finance minister, but he was extremely large towards the countess as he grimaced figures on the size of her apanage into the Finance Bill.

Since Felix turns legal in late July, Alexandra will, at her own discretion, "only" have annual benefits for almost seven months in 2020 - that is, DKK 1.5 million.

Alexandra with the most important boys of her life - 17-year-old Felix and 20-year-old Nikolai. 55-year-old Alex has previously tried to sharply reduce her purchasing power. When she married Martin Jørgensen in 2007, she formally resigned as a member of the royal house and thus became taxable on her income. At the same time, she lost the right to be reimbursed for the VAT on her purchases.

Wait - why would a minister gift her with more money than she has a right to expect?  Why is Alexandra even given a choice about accepting this largesse?  She's not a family member, really, so there's no need for positive PR upon refusal .. if she decides to refuse it. 

I'm not only confused, I'm thinking it's all shady somewhere.  Can a Danish poster explain this ?? 
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: