Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official visit from CP Haakon and CPcess Mette-Marit 2.-4. may 2022  (Read 6443 times)
SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2022, 08:36:48 PM »

During the press conference Victoria and Mette Marit was asked to describe each other with three Words. Victoria stuck to the brief:

Very warm, genuine and thoghtful.

There is one floating around on Instagram. Maybe try svenskt damntidning?

When I saw the first pink outfit I liked the shape, fit and boldness of it. It's very "look at me" but I remember reading HMTQM saying that royals need to be seen clearly or something. I thought "atheist she's not wearing the awful checked one that's like a pair of pyjamas"...then she wore that suit today!

I hope MM is OK. I think perhaps her sentimental gushing about Vic in the interview was perhaps made in mind that IA and SM will need a positive female role model to help guide them should MM's condition worsen.
Mette-Marit did not:

Crown Princess Victoria is a fantastically nice person who I value very highly and who I am incredibly happy to have such a good, close and warm relationship with, said Mette-Marit and continued:

- We have done so much interesting together, we have traveled a lot together and we have had many exciting experiences together. I place so much value on that.

- And then I am also especially happy, because we have a daughter at home who is also heir to the throne, and to then have such a person as Victoria that she can turn to in her future - we are very grateful for that, quite simply. It is very important for us on a personal level.

Is there a video of that interview?
Curtains

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2022, 08:53:55 PM »

Wondering why Snakey and Carl Syphillis are there...... Thinking

Agreed.  Must be CG, once again, trying to elevate his darling boy to being the equal of the heir.

Once Victoria ascends the throne, she and her family move to the front.  I canít imagine this setup surviving the current monarchís death.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2022, 02:11:49 AM »

During the press conference Victoria and Mette Marit was asked to describe each other with three Words. Victoria stuck to the brief:

Very warm, genuine and thoghtful.

There is one floating around on Instagram. Maybe try svenskt damntidning?

When I saw the first pink outfit I liked the shape, fit and boldness of it. It's very "look at me" but I remember reading HMTQM saying that royals need to be seen clearly or something. I thought "atheist she's not wearing the awful checked one that's like a pair of pyjamas"...then she wore that suit today!

I hope MM is OK. I think perhaps her sentimental gushing about Vic in the interview was perhaps made in mind that IA and SM will need a positive female role model to help guide them should MM's condition worsen.

Mette-Marit did not:

Crown Princess Victoria is a fantastically nice person who I value very highly and who I am incredibly happy to have such a good, close and warm relationship with, said Mette-Marit and continued:

- We have done so much interesting together, we have traveled a lot together and we have had many exciting experiences together. I place so much value on that.

- And then I am also especially happy, because we have a daughter at home who is also heir to the throne, and to then have such a person as Victoria that she can turn to in her future - we are very grateful for that, quite simply. It is very important for us on a personal level.

Is there a video of that interview?

Apologies, I put my response in the wrong bit! I'll highlight my response in bold!
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2022, 03:10:57 PM »

Any word on MMís health? They go on a 3 day tour and she opts out of half of it. I would assume that it was serious to do that on a tour? Hope all is well.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: