Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CG & Silvia news  (Read 270418 times)
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #765 on: October 13, 2020, 06:50:55 PM »

To be fair, I saw other photos from the same event, and she’s standing ramrod straight so my guess is these photos were just “off.”

Congratulations on 500 posts. Star Banana Champagne

Thank you!
ConnieBrooks

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #766 on: October 13, 2020, 09:46:49 PM »

To be fair, I saw other photos from the same event, and she’s standing ramrod straight so my guess is these photos were just “off.”

I think a lighter hair color would be a better option for her. The dark brown looks harsh against her skin IMO.

And congratulations on 500 posts, QT!  Star

Her hair lightens in the summer most years.  Even a medium brown looks less harsh.

But a light-medium brown would be a change to soften her face.

I agree. She would look much more natural with a lighter color, even like Sofia of Spain.
Picar

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #767 on: October 14, 2020, 09:46:10 AM »

I agree. After a certain age the very dark hair makes the face look a bit harsher.  A lighter tone of brown would suit her better.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #768 on: October 14, 2020, 03:51:34 PM »

She hardly ever looks happy. She smiles ... but ... I wonder how happy she is really. I think she married because she was in love: with CG and the idea of becoming Queen. She was (and still is) a very attractive woman.

CG -apart from his womanizing stories- does not seem to be great fun to be around. He looks very grumpy and it does not seem to be a "resting bitch" face - he does not come across as very likeable. She surely was the attraction of the show, but she must be very lonely. Thinking back when she was hospitalized at Christmas Day and only Madeleine went to see her - wherever the king was.

I always had the feeling that Madde was the kid she was closest to. So Madde now is gone. She surely is not happy with CP's choice of partner. I never had the impression she was close to Viccan at all.
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #769 on: October 14, 2020, 05:40:41 PM »

I cant imagine shes too happy atm. She spent lockdown alone (bar servants) with CG at Stenhammar. Having Birgitte there must have been some reprieve.
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #770 on: October 14, 2020, 06:42:22 PM »

I am reading a certain number of articles from Swedish papers reporting a reply from CG and Silvia about the (non) use of face masks in Sweden during their visit at the Karolinska University Hospital's Command Center. Considering their role (and their usual behaviour) I was surprised by their comments.

https://www.expressen.se/...efter-fragan-om-munskydd/
https://www.dn.se/sverige...ket-i-coronakrisens-spar/

"During a visit to Karolinska University Hospital, Queen Silvia discusses the use of masks.
- I think many want to know why we are not recommended to wear them, because there are demands on them in so many other countries- she says, according to DN.
The Queen receives the answer that the mask according to the Public Health Agency's assessment does not provide sufficient protection, and they are difficult to use.
- I do not think it seems that anyone can properly explain that so that you actually understand- the king says then and shakes his head, writes DN."

Moreover, during their visit, they received a gift that included, among other things, respirators and mouth guards.  "If I use them, I break the the Public Health Authority rules then", Queen Silvia jokes and then thanked the chief operating officer Sara Lindholm so much for the gift.

Persian_rose

Baby Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnia and Herzegovina

Ignore
« Reply #771 on: October 15, 2020, 01:58:58 PM »

I always had the feeling that Madde was the kid she was closest to. So Madde now is gone. She surely is not happy with CP's choice of partner. I never had the impression she was close to Viccan at all.

It's normal that Silvia and Victoria have problems in their relationship. Vic is the first child (parents often do not know how to react, have no experience with raising children), and she is also a future monarch and CP - her upbringing, manners, behavior... Vic was expected to be "perfect".  Vic grew up under the spotlight, had dyslexia, eating disorders... and of course, she was under enourmous pressure. My guess is that her mother didn't know better and how to help Vic.

With Madde things went easier. Silvia already had experience, and of course, expectations of Madde were not as with Vic. Madde could grow up as a family favorite and now afford more privacy for herself and her family.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #772 on: November 01, 2020, 08:46:34 PM »

Yesterday, CG and Silvia attended a national memorial service for the victims of the pandemic in Uppsala Cathedral

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: