Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine & Chris news  (Read 1058211 times)
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3570 on: November 03, 2020, 11:31:20 AM »

I wonder what Madde and Chris thought when Adrienne said she wanted to dress up as a princess? I doubt any of the kids are aware of their status just yet.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3571 on: November 03, 2020, 12:34:57 PM »

The fact that Adrienne wanted to dress as a princess and her parents allowed this is a strong indicator about these kids upbringing. We have heard many royals talking about "normal" upbringing and giving their children the security and the light hearted life of a commoner, without the responsibilities of their position/public status, the Swedes (esp. Maddie) and the Dutch do this the best way possible!

She's Queen Elsa, my daughter was too. Don't call her a princess though because you will be corrected, she's a Queen  Laughing

It looks like one of the Amazon versions that has the blonde braid included (its in her hand)... i looked around a lot for the prefect one   Secret
ConnieBrooks

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3572 on: November 03, 2020, 02:54:35 PM »

The fact that Adrienne wanted to dress as a princess and her parents allowed this is a strong indicator about these kids upbringing. We have heard many royals talking about "normal" upbringing and giving their children the security and the light hearted life of a commoner, without the responsibilities of their position/public status, the Swedes (esp. Maddie) and the Dutch do this the best way possible!

She's Queen Elsa, my daughter was too. Don't call her a princess though because you will be corrected, she's a Queen  Laughing

It looks like one of the Amazon versions that has the blonde braid included (its in her hand)... i looked around a lot for the prefect one   Secret

I think she has her own Elsa doll in her hand!
Tsarina

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3573 on: November 03, 2020, 03:47:07 PM »

I think she has her own Elsa doll in her hand!

I knew it was possible it was Elsa, but what can I say I am a rebel when it comes to protocol  Queen, princess, duchess...itís all greek to me.
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3574 on: November 03, 2020, 06:38:04 PM »

I recognize Elsa, but what are the other two going as?
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3575 on: November 03, 2020, 06:50:38 PM »

Leo is Mal, from the Disney film, Descendants.  The daughter of Maleficent.

Not sure on Nick.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #3576 on: November 03, 2020, 06:52:09 PM »

You're right!
I hadn't noticed Elsa in her hand!
My bf's niece LOVES Elsa!

jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3577 on: November 03, 2020, 07:37:10 PM »

That's cute that a real life princess has a daughter goes as a queen.  Tongue Grin
Lady of the Lake

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #3578 on: November 04, 2020, 04:57:11 PM »

Leo is Mal, from the Disney film, Descendants.  The daughter of Maleficent.

Not sure on Nick.

I think Nick's is supposed to be a SEAL Team 6 uniform costume

periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3579 on: November 04, 2020, 05:40:53 PM »

What cuties the little one is really growing up. Madeleine looks like a stone cold fox in her cat woman outfit. She has really lost weight but in a healthy and flattering way. Florida must be good for them all.
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: