Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photos  (Read 407825 times)
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1005 on: March 29, 2022, 06:04:51 PM »

The first picture of the three generations is stunning.

Madeleine is breath taking beautiful. Love Sofia’s formal gown, not a fan of the more casual one. The colour is too bright and jarring.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1006 on: March 29, 2022, 11:46:32 PM »

Love the picture of the 3 generations!

The ladies' formal portraits are all lovely.

Always a pleasure to see pictures of Madeleine; she really is so beautiful.

Always happy to see the Cameo and Steel Cut tiaras!

HATE Sofia's hair in the big group portrait; those doofy strands hanging on either side of her face are super-distracting.

Not dishing on a child but I'm not a fan of the portrait of Estelle.  She usually seems so bright and spirited and intelligent, and that portrait makes her look smug and a bit dull.  (Happy to delete this comment if it's unkind; I'm commenting on the photographer and the choice of this facial expression, not on Estelle's personality)
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #1007 on: March 30, 2022, 01:53:24 PM »

The royal court website has been updated and new family photos were added

Love the three generations portrait.  I just love when the RF's issue a portrait like this.

I was a little surprised by Victoria's choice of the Cut Steel tiara and I don't think it looks its best here (I'm in the minority in liking this tiara, I think), but it did look better in Victoria's solo portrait.  Which is one of the best taken of her, I think.  She looks very regal!

All of the portraits against the creme & gold background were bad, except for Dan and Estelle who I thought looked nice ... I think she is a charming girl with pretty features.

I saved the one of Silvia because - I thought her hair looked better here than in her formal portrait  Secret  

And finally although I dislike her, I think Ssssss's formal-face portrait is a good one of her.  I didn't like the full length one & I don't like her dress, but, I must admit she does look her best (for her) in this close up.  

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
~ Helen Keller
periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1008 on: March 30, 2022, 02:44:39 PM »

I love Victoria's tiara its really something very unusual. Sofia's is cheap looking those might be real diamonds but it doesn't look like it. She got all that dentistry done and she doesn't smile what a shame. Madeleine is a gorgeous woman but the frilly girly fabrics she chooses for formal wear don't fit in my opinion she looks much better in sophisticated and dark clothes.
SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1009 on: March 30, 2022, 03:46:48 PM »

If it helps Cordelia, I'm not a fan of the solo one of Estelle. I barely recognised her, the lighting/filter looks too off imo.

I can't help but wonder if it would have been better if the doors behind Sofia and Vic were closed? I like the concept but I feel there's too much going on.

There's no picture of the King and Queen together, I'm guessing we may see that one when there is a state visit?

Did hoefia not get the memeo to wear pink in the group portrait? She stands out a mile mainly because of the dress colour...and then we all see her hair which is  Thumb down

Adorable that Estelle and now Oscar get their own formal portraits, Oscar is adorable as always!

Nice to see Silvia and Vic wearing tiaras they don't often wear to events, reminding us all what a fabulous collection of jewels the SRF has.

I don't like Sofia's dress, and admittedly I never liked Vics dress, though I fear the previous occasion where she wore it may have tainted my perspective...it does look rather nice here!

I like the earrings Sofia is wearing, they look too dark to be part of the amethyst parure, but they suit her well. I don't mind her close up portrait, but the long one is weird (where's her left hand?!).

The court website has been overhauled too, its nor very modern but initially challenging to navigate it after being used to the old system for so long!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1010 on: March 31, 2022, 05:14:46 AM »

Was Maddie's photo taken at a different point in time; why does she have a white background?

Portraits

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1011 on: March 31, 2022, 11:50:56 PM »

Was Maddie's photo taken at a different point in time; why does she have a white background?

I assumed it was maybe a little symbolic, showing that she is still a princess even though her life is no longer in Sweden?
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #1012 on: April 01, 2022, 04:15:58 PM »

Portraits

What a Queen she looks in this photo!     

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
~ Helen Keller
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1013 on: April 02, 2022, 10:57:12 AM »

Love the picture of the 3 generations!

The ladies' formal portraits are all lovely.

Always a pleasure to see pictures of Madeleine; she really is so beautiful.

Always happy to see the Cameo and Steel Cut tiaras!

HATE Sofia's hair in the big group portrait; those doofy strands hanging on either side of her face are super-distracting.

Not dishing on a child but I'm not a fan of the portrait of Estelle.  She usually seems so bright and spirited and intelligent, and that portrait makes her look smug and a bit dull.  (Happy to delete this comment if it's unkind; I'm commenting on the photographer and the choice of this facial expression, not on Estelle's personality)

I agree, the picture a weird choice, she doesn't look like herself.  Shocked
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1014 on: April 02, 2022, 11:23:17 AM »

Too artificial and photoshopped. These are official portraits not Instagram. They’ve even been lengthened and slendered.
Lord Gˇn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1015 on: April 03, 2022, 02:24:25 PM »

Too artificial and photoshopped. These are official portraits not Instagram. They’ve even been lengthened and slendered.
That may be so. But the Swedish RF pictures usually seem to be have been taken by a professional photographer, all those involved taking their time, and not just " Let's take a few pictures to update the site and be done with it".
BTW, no solo picture of CP?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1016 on: April 03, 2022, 03:53:34 PM »

I think they all look far too articficial.
I get that they are meant for ahem eternity, but they are photoshoppedto death.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1017 on: April 03, 2022, 08:41:22 PM »

They are just a few tweaks short of being like those artsy photos released for Kate's 40th birthday.
oldfriends

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1018 on: April 03, 2022, 10:54:40 PM »

I totally agree - they are so photoshopped they barely look like themselves - Estelle and Sofia especially...grrrrrr
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1019 on: April 04, 2022, 02:17:10 PM »

More

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: