Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Anne Marie & King Constantine II.  (Read 164470 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: November 24, 2019, 03:43:45 PM »

He does look healthier. It seems he lost some weight too.
periwinkle

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: November 24, 2019, 04:43:26 PM »

They look good and weight loss surely helps him when he is not in the chair to move more easily. Has anything official been announced about what health concerns he is facing? I have always liked Anne Marie she seems normal for someone who has only known palaces I think I like that she at an advanced age has committed herself to living in Greece again and relearning the language. I think that speaks volumes about her character and her priorities. They are living a very nice retirement it seems in a country that has been hostile to them that is good. I hope they are shown respect at best and quiet indifference at worst.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: November 24, 2019, 04:47:07 PM »

Is it me or is Con's left hand semi-paralyzed? It's the way his fingers are curling, though it's hard to say with pictures and not video.

thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: November 24, 2019, 04:50:13 PM »

Glad to see he's looking healthier and in good spirits. Anne Marie seems so lovely, good to see her happy. I'm sure if he's feeling better it's a weight off of her as well.
LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: November 24, 2019, 04:51:45 PM »

Is it me or is Con's left hand semi-paralyzed? It's the way his fingers are curling, though it's hard to say with pictures and not video.

Maybe a Dupuytren's contracture
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: