Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Anne Marie & King Constantine II.  (Read 231898 times)
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: January 03, 2022, 04:49:03 PM »

Constantine is reported to be in critical condition suffering from pulmonary edema, his sister Sofia reportedly flew in from Spain to be at his bedside. He is in ICU. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this?
I think it was last week I read he was out of the hospital.
I haven't read anything new on greek sites or in the news in TV.

Hi Omar,

You probably know more than most people. I read it in a publication called the National Herald. Don't know how reliable it is. Hopefully the king is recovering.

Happy New Year to the wonderful dishers, and thank you Maria for making sure we don't step out of line. Jumping

I googled it, after the posts here, I have read that he was out of the HDU unit - apologies for the misinformation earlier!
He's still in the hospita.

The coverage from the greek media is very low (to none), so it's possiblle that you know better than me!  Smiley

Well I don't know what kind of publication the National Herald, so I wasn't even sure the
Info was correct. Believe me Onar, I'm sure you know better than me!😊 hope you are having nice weather where you are, here it's minus 12.😭
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: January 03, 2022, 05:21:32 PM »

Constantine is reported to be in critical condition suffering from pulmonary edema, his sister Sofia reportedly flew in from Spain to be at his bedside. He is in ICU. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this?
I think it was last week I read he was out of the hospital.
I haven't read anything new on greek sites or in the news in TV.

Hi Omar,

You probably know more than most people. I read it in a publication called the National Herald. Don't know how reliable it is. Hopefully the king is recovering.

Happy New Year to the wonderful dishers, and thank you Maria for making sure we don't step out of line. Jumping

I googled it, after the posts here, I have read that he was out of the HDU unit - apologies for the misinformation earlier!
He's still in the hospita.

The coverage from the greek media is very low (to none), so it's possiblle that you know better than me!  Smiley

Well I don't know what kind of publication the National Herald, so I wasn't even sure the
Info was correct. Believe me Onar, I'm sure you know better than me!😊 hope you are having nice weather where you are, here it's minus 12.😭
truth is, the weather is wonderful today, up to 18 degrees, under a very clear sky and a very bright sun!
Now it's 6.20 pm and it's not very cold, actually it's very pleasant to go for a walk!

Isabel

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: January 04, 2022, 12:47:26 PM »

Actually the visit of Queen Sofia to her brother in Christmas has been denied by the GRF according to the press in Spain.

onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: January 09, 2022, 09:40:32 PM »

Konstantinos is hospitalised with covid.
He's fully vaccinated and he has mild symptoms.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: January 10, 2022, 12:21:16 PM »

Konstantinos is hospitalised with covid.
He's fully vaccinated and he has mild symptoms.

Best of luck.

Lately he came across as fragile and all, so hopefully it will stay mild.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: April 11, 2022, 09:36:35 AM »

According to an artilce on a greek website, Konstantinos and Anne-Marie had sold their villa in Porto Heli and they have moved on to the centre of Athens, in Kolonaki area.
I digged a bit and I saw, in another article, that they were trying to sell since 2020. The prices in the area of Porto Heli are between 3 and 7.000.000 euros.
A Bulgarian businessman bought the house.

Yesterday, Sunday, Tatiana had a story in her instagram with AM saying they spend the day together.

LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: April 11, 2022, 09:39:02 AM »

maybe they want somewhere easier for C to get round etc, maybe he is wheelchair much of the time.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: April 11, 2022, 11:54:40 AM »

maybe they want somewhere easier for C to get round etc, maybe he is wheelchair much of the time.
Is not convient at all going around in a wheelchair in Kolonaki but, in the article, it was mentioned that - among other reasons - his decining health was a factor for moving downtown.
I suppose they want him to be closer to hospitals, his doctor probably etc.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: