Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greek Royal News  (Read 195553 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #900 on: February 19, 2017, 07:49:18 PM »

MO looks embalmed Dead

I like that they look like they genuinely like each other. I don't know why they wouldn't but so many of the families we discuss here seem to have major emotional issues - I don't get that feeling from P & MC.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #901 on: February 22, 2017, 06:09:45 AM »

I just want to know if it's possible for her to actually close her mouth and breathe through her nose.  I've yet to see any evidence of that.   Thinking

Wot??!!  Yikes

You want MO to starve, Dear Pix??  Cry

she has to keep her mouth open to catch the flies as that's the only thing she's consuming for food  Tongue Banana

Those flies are her Vit B12 source  Thumb up

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #902 on: February 22, 2017, 04:47:36 PM »

Tongue Geta Beer
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #903 on: February 22, 2017, 05:32:08 PM »

I just want to know if it's possible for her to actually close her mouth and breathe through her nose.  I've yet to see any evidence of that.   Thinking

Wot??!!  Yikes

You want MO to starve, Dear Pix??  Cry

she has to keep her mouth open to catch the flies as that's the only thing she's consuming for food  Tongue Banana

Those flies are her Vit B12 source  Thumb up

G Smiley

So true.   Laugh bounce Laughing Star

It's all about the nutrients.

and the cocaine draining back into the throat after its been snorted  Secret  (I get a coke-user vibe from her lately, not sure why)

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #904 on: February 23, 2017, 02:47:07 AM »

Hug  Star Pix   

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #905 on: May 24, 2017, 03:14:51 AM »

It's been a long time since the last time we posted here, an update: the annual memorial service for King Pavlos and Queen Frederika took place at Tatoi, almost 10 days ago.

Anne Marie's sadness during the ceremony seems to be honest, despite the fact that Frederika wasn't the best mother in law to deal with (at least I assume she wasn't, concidering her behaviour towards the greek people).

http://www.greekroyalfami...emorial-servoce-2017.html
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #906 on: May 24, 2017, 03:25:06 AM »

It's been a long time since the last time we posted here, an update: the annual memorial service for King Pavlos and Queen Frederika took place at Tatoi, almost 10 days ago.

Anne Marie's sadness during the ceremony seems to be honest, despite the fact that Frederika wasn't the best mother in law to deal with (at least I assume she wasn't, concidering her behaviour towards the greek people).

http://www.greekroyalfami...emorial-servoce-2017.html

Anne-Marie is a lot like Maxima.  She apparently feels emotions quite deeply and isn't afraid to show them publicly.   Her mother's funeral, the visit to the grave of her parents during Marge's enthronement anniversary ceremony a few years ago, etc. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: