Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greek Royal News  (Read 206417 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #900 on: February 19, 2017, 07:49:18 PM »

MO looks embalmed Dead

I like that they look like they genuinely like each other. I don't know why they wouldn't but so many of the families we discuss here seem to have major emotional issues - I don't get that feeling from P & MC.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #901 on: February 22, 2017, 06:09:45 AM »

I just want to know if it's possible for her to actually close her mouth and breathe through her nose.  I've yet to see any evidence of that.   Thinking

Wot??!!  Yikes

You want MO to starve, Dear Pix??  Cry

she has to keep her mouth open to catch the flies as that's the only thing she's consuming for food  Tongue Banana

Those flies are her Vit B12 source  Thumb up

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #902 on: February 22, 2017, 04:47:36 PM »

Tongue Geta Beer
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #903 on: February 22, 2017, 05:32:08 PM »

I just want to know if it's possible for her to actually close her mouth and breathe through her nose.  I've yet to see any evidence of that.   Thinking

Wot??!!  Yikes

You want MO to starve, Dear Pix??  Cry

she has to keep her mouth open to catch the flies as that's the only thing she's consuming for food  Tongue Banana

Those flies are her Vit B12 source  Thumb up

G Smiley

So true.   Laugh bounce Laughing Star

It's all about the nutrients.

and the cocaine draining back into the throat after its been snorted  Secret  (I get a coke-user vibe from her lately, not sure why)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #904 on: February 23, 2017, 02:47:07 AM »

Hug  Star Pix   

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #905 on: May 24, 2017, 03:14:51 AM »

It's been a long time since the last time we posted here, an update: the annual memorial service for King Pavlos and Queen Frederika took place at Tatoi, almost 10 days ago.

Anne Marie's sadness during the ceremony seems to be honest, despite the fact that Frederika wasn't the best mother in law to deal with (at least I assume she wasn't, concidering her behaviour towards the greek people).

http://www.greekroyalfami...emorial-servoce-2017.html

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #906 on: May 24, 2017, 03:25:06 AM »

It's been a long time since the last time we posted here, an update: the annual memorial service for King Pavlos and Queen Frederika took place at Tatoi, almost 10 days ago.

Anne Marie's sadness during the ceremony seems to be honest, despite the fact that Frederika wasn't the best mother in law to deal with (at least I assume she wasn't, concidering her behaviour towards the greek people).

http://www.greekroyalfami...emorial-servoce-2017.html

Anne-Marie is a lot like Maxima.  She apparently feels emotions quite deeply and isn't afraid to show them publicly.   Her mother's funeral, the visit to the grave of her parents during Marge's enthronement anniversary ceremony a few years ago, etc. 
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #907 on: June 22, 2017, 11:50:40 AM »

I didn't know where to write, I choose this thread since it's more "general" than the others: Last night I couldn't sleep so I was exploring Pavlos' instagram. I remember that it used to be a private account but recently it's open for anyone to see it. Sometimes, when it's a greek national holiday or his parents' birthdays, he writes the captions in english and in greek. One of his first captions in greek though it's full of misspellings. I don't know if he decided to learn greek later or if he uses google translate (he doesn't have any other misspelled caption in greek). I also noticed comments from his younger siblings, Theodora and Philippos, all in english. So one of my questions must have been answered: they speek english to eachother despite their greek and danish origins. I doubt they speak any danish at all. On one hand, it doesn't seem good that they have adopted a foreign language to be their maternal one, the language they use in daily basis. On the other hand, they have grown up in London and it makes perfect sense the fact that they speak english mostly.

I was watching an old interview of Pavlos about the greek financial crisis, the man has no idea what is going on here. Absolutely no idea. What does he do for a living?
I'm not sure how close he is with Nikolaos. I didn't see any interaction between them apart from the fact that P congratulated Nik on his photo exhibition at Christie's. Maybe they prefer more tradiotional ways of communication.

Regarding to their greek nationality... well, Constantinos was born here (as well as his father etc) and if we want to grant the greek nationality to the kids of refugees and immigrants who were born here and all the left-wing parties and people who support them concider them as Greeks, I don't see any reason why Constantinos is not a Greek. In my opinion, he is a Greek with origins from abroad. I would like to see though that the rest of his family doesn't see Greece only as a place for summer vacation but as a home as well. They could show a minimal interest by learning the language and avoiding BS about the crisis. Of course, Greeks generally don't want monarchy and those who want it back are people who favour absolutism and despotism - nothing healthy, nothing in between.

I love how Nik and Tatiana make it work. They keep a low profile, they do their jobs, Tatiana helps people without providing her royal status, so to say, to the people but to the ones who wants to work with and she seems to be really effective. Boroume has gained more and more popularity over the years. And she is a great ambassador for Greece, she speaks with love without exaggerations. Nik does what he likes with taking pictures and he stays away from politics - good for them. The moment they will be envolved with politics, it will backfire at them. Pavlos, however, retweeted a post of Kyriakos Mitsotakis - the current leader of the main party that is opposing in the government. He better stay out of it or he has to update his info and his general knowledge towards this matter.

As you see, I spend the whole night up and I have very much spare time to spend today! Halo
Any thoughts?

ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #908 on: June 22, 2017, 04:20:32 PM »

you are at work!!!!!!!
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #909 on: June 22, 2017, 05:16:35 PM »

you are at work!!!!!!!
where is my payment?! Tongue

tanti bacci, ortensia!
love and kisses from Athens!

castille

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #910 on: September 06, 2017, 03:40:37 AM »

I didn't know where to post this video, it's fripom Nik and Tatiana's wedding but there are a couple of snippets of questions asked to a handful of the family and around 3:50 mark they focus on Philippos at a party, and who appears he may be intoxicated and answers one or two questions.

https://youtu.be/rs4rbyJCj4U
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #911 on: September 06, 2017, 04:42:37 AM »

I didn't know where to post this video, it's fripom Nik and Tatiana's wedding but there are a couple of snippets of questions asked to a handful of the family and around 3:50 mark they focus on Philippos at a party, and who appears he may be intoxicated and answers one or two questions.

Great find, Castille!  Star

Philippos seems absolutely trashed.  I didn't realize that he speaks Greek.  What a terrible shame that he smokes.    Vile habit.  Hope he's quit by now.
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #912 on: September 06, 2017, 12:05:11 PM »

Philippos seems absolutely trashed.  I didn't realize that he speaks Greek.  What a terrible shame that he smokes.    Vile habit.  Hope he's quit by now.
He doesn't speak greek fluently though and I'm not sure if he had to learn a few phrases in order to answer to reporters, because otherwise, if he couldn't speak at all, that would give more reasons to accuse the grf for not being really greek etc.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #913 on: September 07, 2017, 01:36:50 AM »

He doesn't speak greek fluently though and I'm not sure if he had to learn a few phrases in order to answer to reporters, because otherwise, if he couldn't speak at all, that would give more reasons to accuse the grf for not being really greek etc.

I'm surprised he speaks any Greek at all.  Their Greek school in London closed before he was old enough to attend, and I've read that they speak English at home.  They also do not speak any Danish.  I've read that Alexia knows a small amount, but none of the others speak it.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: