Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thurn und Taxis  (Read 175959 times)
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: September 30, 2017, 03:43:09 PM »

I wonder if Albert will be an eternal bachelor.  Thinking Never a girl friend and a bossy mother... Somehow I've seen this pattern somewhere before.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: September 30, 2017, 04:37:24 PM »

I wonder if Albert will be an eternal bachelor.  Thinking Never a girl friend and a bossy mother... Somehow I've seen this pattern somewhere before.

Haven't there been rumours about him being gay?  Thinking

Maybe he will marry late in life, like his father did. I can't imagine any woman would want Gloria as a MIL... or any woman would be good enough for him in Gloria's eyes unless she's from a wealthy, old and titled family.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: September 30, 2017, 04:47:48 PM »

named after cray-cray aunt Maya...interesting

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: September 30, 2017, 06:07:16 PM »

I'd give anything to see Albert and Generalissimo Georgie become a couple.  Imagine Gloria and "Grand Duchess" Maria battling it out for supremacy in regard to who has the most influence over the couple.  Icecream
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: September 30, 2017, 06:10:12 PM »

The wedding would be fantastic with the 2 mothers. I just hope that if he is gay, he will find the right man and will marry him (it is now legal in Germany  Thumb up) and doesn't feel the pressure to marry a woman to continue the line.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: September 30, 2017, 06:12:01 PM »

The wedding would be fantastic with the 2 mothers. I just hope that if he is gay, he will find the right man and will marry him (it is now legal in Germany  Thumb up) and doesn't feel the pressure to marry a woman to continue the line.

Is Gloria still insanely religious?  If so, he might be waiting for her to pass away before he comes out, if he is gay.  I hope that's not the case.  Nobody should ever have to be stuck in the closet.
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: September 30, 2017, 06:17:39 PM »

I think she still is. Hopefully, he hasn't inherited her weird mind. She also seems a bit racist to me, she once made a comment on tv about Africa having a problem with AIDS because black people have a lot of sex.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: September 30, 2017, 06:19:22 PM »

I think she still is. Hopefully, he hasn't inherited her weird mind. She also seems a bit racist to me, she once made a comment on tv about Africa having a problem with AIDS because black people have a lot of sex.

WHAT??!!!  Real mad Ranting

Oh, she can f*&k right off with her backward, ignorant beliefs.  Seriously.  What a vile and racist thing to say.  What a moron  Thumb down
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: September 30, 2017, 06:24:10 PM »

Yes, that is Gloria. Here is a video about her. at 1:57-2:10 is the scene from the interview.  Ok there are some scenes at the end of the video that google might not like, so I've deleted the link.
google: Gloria schnackseln Afrikaner friedmann talkshow and you will find the video
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: September 30, 2017, 06:43:35 PM »

She has lost it ... somewhere. But I remember a time when she was in talk shows, styled like a  punk. She was not always like that. There is no hope for her boy though. As long as she is alive, no girl of sane mind will go near him, unless she is a 100% gold digger and able to put up with gloria. Someone like the Swedish snake, who would be outruled because of her previous life.
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: October 01, 2017, 01:39:51 AM »

I'd give anything to see Albert and Generalissimo Georgie become a couple.  Imagine Gloria and "Grand Duchess" Maria battling it out for supremacy in regard to who has the most influence over the couple.  Icecream

OMG, you are reading my mind!  Laugh bounce Shocked I had that thought in my mind as I was writing my post but didn't have the guts to say it. I was imagining Georgie Porgy and Al TnT walking hand in hand wearing white tailcoats decorated with gold and their mothers in the background pulling each others hair and everything. I want it to happen now.  Laughing

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: October 01, 2017, 01:56:20 AM »

OMG, you are reading my mind!  Laugh bounce Shocked I had that thought in my mind as I was writing my post but didn't have the guts to say it. I was imagining Georgie Porgy and Al TnT walking hand in hand wearing white tailcoats decorated with gold and their mothers in the background pulling each others hair and everything. I want it to happen now.  Laughing

Me too.  It is what this troubled world needs right now.  I think that we can all become united in our desire to see Maria and Gloria losing their minds. 
Kemenate

Mini Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: October 13, 2017, 11:13:20 AM »

Alberts  rumoured  new girlfriend.
https://www.beaumonde.nl/...rt-tnt-eindelijk-verliefd
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: October 13, 2017, 11:57:34 AM »

Alberts  rumoured  new girlfriend.
https://www.beaumonde.nl/...rt-tnt-eindelijk-verliefd

I have a hard time figuring out what it says in the article. The Google translation didn't help.

Why do I get the sense that everyone would be very surprised if he was dating a woman?  Thinking I'm telling you, it's a cover. He's really dating Generalissimo Georgie. I mean, he must. I've already picked a wedding tiara for Georgie (so he can beat whatever kokoshnik Mommy will be wearing):

Imagine how well it will compliment his massive beard.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 12:11:51 PM by Suzerain » Logged

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: October 13, 2017, 12:52:08 PM »

forget GG. Yes

Ma MacDonaldson, has earmarked Albie boy for her girl, Jam'ie 

Get your frocks ready folks. It's gonna be a humdinnger wedding Banana

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: