Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thurn und Taxis  (Read 141291 times)
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Snarkle gets the preciousss....

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: October 13, 2017, 02:18:21 PM »

I wonder if Albert will be an eternal bachelor.  Thinking Never a girl friend and a bossy mother... Somehow I've seen this pattern somewhere before.

I'd give anything to see Albert and Generalissimo Georgie become a couple.  Imagine Gloria and "Grand Duchess" Maria battling it out for supremacy in regard to who has the most influence over the couple.  Icecream

forget GG. Yes

Ma MacDonaldson, has earmarked Albie boy for her girl, Jam'ie 

Get your frocks ready folks. It's gonna be a humdinnger wedding Banana

G Smiley

Ok, I have to know. Who are these people? I tried figuring it out but I guess I'm not in the know.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: October 13, 2017, 04:12:46 PM »

Alberts  rumoured  new girlfriend.
https://www.beaumonde.nl/...rt-tnt-eindelijk-verliefd

I have a hard time figuring out what it says in the article. The Google translation didn't help.

Why do I get the sense that everyone would be very surprised if he was dating a woman?  Thinking I'm telling you, it's a cover. He's really dating Generalissimo Georgie. I mean, he must. I've already picked a wedding tiara for Georgie (so he can beat whatever kokoshnik Mommy will be wearing):

Imagine how well it will compliment his massive beard.

Gloria sold a bunch of jewelry and antiques off, to pay for debts, and keep the castle grounds going. IIRC, some of the big parure's went to Sotheby's - it was a lot of jewelry.

Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Snarkle gets the preciousss....

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: October 13, 2017, 04:22:07 PM »

Alberts  rumoured  new girlfriend.
https://www.beaumonde.nl/...rt-tnt-eindelijk-verliefd

I have a hard time figuring out what it says in the article. The Google translation didn't help.

Why do I get the sense that everyone would be very surprised if he was dating a woman?  Thinking I'm telling you, it's a cover. He's really dating Generalissimo Georgie. I mean, he must. I've already picked a wedding tiara for Georgie (so he can beat whatever kokoshnik Mommy will be wearing):

Imagine how well it will compliment his massive beard.

Gloria sold a bunch of jewelry and antiques off, to pay for debts, and keep the castle grounds going. IIRC, some of the big parure's went to Sotheby's - it was a lot of jewelry.

I know but not sure she sold this. Based on some internet sleuthing she was still wearing this one in the end of 1990s at which point she had already sold a huge amount of jewellery including the tiara she wore at her wedding. She still has the emerald and ruby tiaras at least.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: October 13, 2017, 05:49:39 PM »

While I'd love to see Gloria dealing with Boganson in-laws, I'm still holding out hope for her darling boy and the Generalissimo.  I just really want to see Gloria and the "Grand Duchess" having a Dynasty-style knockdown brawl, complete with hair pulling and shouting about how each of them have the more important non-existent title.  I feel like this is truly what the world needs right now.  While I am certain that Gloria can out-crazy anybody on earth, my money is on the "Grand Duchess".  She looks like she could cut a bitch; and then sit on her, rendering her incapable of fighting back.
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: October 14, 2017, 05:07:41 PM »

I wonder if Albert will be an eternal bachelor.  Thinking Never a girl friend and a bossy mother... Somehow I've seen this pattern somewhere before.

The page opened on your post and I thought we were on  the monaco thread!!!!!
leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: October 14, 2017, 07:55:41 PM »

While I'd love to see Gloria dealing with Boganson in-laws, I'm still holding out hope for her darling boy and the Generalissimo.  I just really want to see Gloria and the "Grand Duchess" having a Dynasty-style knockdown brawl, complete with hair pulling and shouting about how each of them have the more important non-existent title.  I feel like this is truly what the world needs right now.  While I am certain that Gloria can out-crazy anybody on earth, my money is on the "Grand Duchess".  She looks like she could cut a bitch; and then sit on her, rendering her incapable of fighting back.

Pixie, if the "Krystle/Alexis" catfight between the GD and mamaGlo you need to be there to catch that shit on camera and share it. with your soul sisters on RD.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: October 14, 2017, 10:05:25 PM »

Pixie, if the "Krystle/Alexis" catfight between the GD and mamaGlo you need to be there to catch that shit on camera and share it. with your soul sisters on RD.

Beer  Of course!  It would be the most epic event that has ever happened.  My brain might explode from all that amazing craziness, so I will need help in picking my jaw up off the floor. 

Dear Gloria and Maria, please make this happen.  Please.  You would be doing the universe a favor.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: