Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Juan Carlos, Sofía, Elena and Cristina News and Activities  (Read 797162 times)
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2610 on: October 21, 2023, 11:49:58 PM »

King Felipe's relationship with his sisters is distant. He has had to work hard and sacrifice many things to save the Crown, while his sisters decided to always be on the side of Urdangarín and Juan Carlos, and have even challenged Felipe on more than one occasion.

We will probably never know to what extent, but Letizia's relationship with the infantas was not good, the former probably did not accept many things that happened in that house, and the sisters were envious because the commoner had a role that they had never had.

For years the sisters were somewhat estranged, but when Elena divorced Jaime de Marichalar she joined Cristina and Iñaki who did not like Jaime. The same thing happened with Juan Carlos, who got along well with Iñaki, but not with Jaime and Letizia. The divorce was unpleasant, and Juan Carlos and Elena tried to harm Jaime, while Felipe and Letizia remained more neutral, because despite all the problems Jaime has been a discreet man.

With Iñaki's scandals, Cristina sided with her husband, and with her father's abdication they both lost the influence they could have had in the House.

Both sisters work in private foundations thanks to their father's contacts, hold management positions and have good salaries. But they have always had financial help from Juan Carlos, who has financed their children's education and many luxuries such as cars or Victoria Federica's horse. Since Felipe has publicly expressed that he is going to renounce his father's inheritance, Elena and Cristina and his children are the beneficiaries of Juan Carlos's money.

At this moment they are trying to calm things down. Juan Carlos has begun to travel to Spain more frequently, and after Iñaki's infidelity and the supposed upcoming divorce, Cristina is also freer.

King Felipe has invited them all to the private party for Leonor's birthday, we will see if they all collaborate or if they once again defy and fail the King.
Thank you Lula for the summary.  I am sorry for Felipe that he doesn't have a good relationship with his sisters.
Lord G¡n

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2611 on: November 02, 2023, 11:31:20 AM »

Happy Birthday to Q. Sofía. Leonor's birthday party will have to make do.I've read that Leonor went back to the Academia yesterday and some of her cousins have already left, so something private with no pictures on QS's 85th birthday is most likely.
lyndell75

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2612 on: November 13, 2023, 11:44:17 PM »

La Reina Sofía preside la 38ª edición del #PremioBMWdePintura, que este año ha recibido casi 1.500 candidaturas.

Las obras presentadas han sido valoradas y seleccionadas por reconocidos iconos del mundo de la pintura y el arte.
https://twitter.com/CasaReal

lula

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2613 on: December 20, 2023, 03:33:26 PM »

Lunch on the occasion of the 60th birthday of Infanta Elena

http://images.gtresnews.c...page/1/SN/ACTUALITY_TODOS

https://www.europapress.e...eanos-20231220150619.html

« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 04:02:14 PM by lula » Logged
lula

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2614 on: December 20, 2023, 04:02:23 PM »

ralf103

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2615 on: December 20, 2023, 04:33:01 PM »

Wow feels like forever since we’ve seen them all together (even though they all arrived separately)
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2616 on: January 03, 2024, 04:36:49 AM »

This is about a year late but I’m listening to this amazing podcast called Corinna and the King. My mind is blown.
It’s produced by project brazen and is available in English and Spanish. It came out in 2022.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2617 on: January 03, 2024, 05:12:02 AM »

This is about a year late but I’m listening to this amazing podcast called Corinna and the King. My mind is blown.
It’s produced by project brazen and is available in English and Spanish. It came out in 2022.

can you give us the link, if you can, please Temi?

thx  Hug

wot has happened to elena's son's trouser length?

have they shunk?  Blink

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2618 on: January 03, 2024, 09:06:09 AM »

thx  Hug

have they shunk?  Blink

G Smiley
It’s on ITunes.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2619 on: January 03, 2024, 01:18:30 PM »

thx  Hug

have they shunk?  Blink

G Smiley

https://corinnaandtheking.com/

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2620 on: January 04, 2024, 12:52:06 AM »

Star to both of you + thank you.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2621 on: January 05, 2024, 09:20:31 AM »

JC is 85 today. I must confess I’m surprised he has lasted this long.

A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2622 on: January 05, 2024, 01:47:39 PM »

JC is 85 today. I must confess I’m surprised he has lasted this long.
Typo.  He’s 86 and I didn’t notice my error in time to edit the post.

Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: