Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia and Felipe's news  (Read 84569 times)
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: January 29, 2023, 11:02:57 AM »

Yes it was Ok, but she did give it some help with an updo and sapphire and diamond earrings. Theese jewellery she got for her engagement she hardly ever wears, would be a good starter set for Leonor when she turns 18

Leo already wore her mom's expensive jewels at the events of PoA awards. She might get Leti's Disney princess tiara wore at Daisy's birthday. This tiara looks too young on Leti now. I'm waiting to see what gift JC would give to Leo  Smiley. Grandpa has usually been quite generous  Grin.
Larzen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: January 29, 2023, 11:11:37 AM »

Lets hope grandpa has better taste than daddy, that tiara looks bad and Leti knows it when you only wears a Love-gift from your husband once😏 I guess it might end with Sofia, and Leonor will get a more historic piece, Princess Irene possible has several and the the family of Felipes aunt also. But my guess is Leonor will debut with Letizias wedding tiara. Its a perfect starter and good for Sofia seniors rather oversized ego.
Lord Gn

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: January 29, 2023, 01:57:47 PM »

I LOVE her earrings. But I hate loose hair with full length dresses (or skirts).  I think its too casual.
I used to find  royal British brides wearing long hair on their wedding day a bit unusual.It's becoming fashionable now,but an updo was much more common.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: January 30, 2023, 06:06:44 AM »

Lets hope grandpa has better taste than daddy, that tiara looks bad and Leti knows it when you only wears a Love-gift from your husband once😏 I guess it might end with Sofia, and Leonor will get a more historic piece, Princess Irene possible has several and the the family of Felipes aunt also. But my guess is Leonor will debut with Letizias wedding tiara. Its a perfect starter and good for Sofia seniors rather oversized ego.

It's possible Leo might wear the Prussian Diamond tiara first. The press often said Leo looked like her great-great grandma Victoria Luise.

https://royalwatcherblog....3/prussian-diamond-tiara/

Leti's wedding earrings were a gift from JC. There were made of several 2-carat and 1-carat diamond studs, so probably more expensive than a princess tiara with tiny diamonds. I don't see JC has an issue buying Leo a historic tiara, it's really up to Felipe to decide if it's a bad idea or not  Wink.
Lord Gn

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: January 30, 2023, 09:22:32 AM »

Champagne
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: February 01, 2023, 11:41:34 AM »

Audience with a representation of the Spanish Red Cross Foundation

@CasaReal

https://www.semana.es/cas...cansa-20230201-002587149/

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: February 01, 2023, 01:37:26 PM »

I totally like the dress on the top, not sure about the skirt part.

Princess MS

Warned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: February 01, 2023, 01:54:19 PM »

I totally like the dress on the top, not sure about the skirt part.

Awful... a sack would be better
Mariola

Large Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: February 01, 2023, 06:21:02 PM »

I dislike this dress. The top part looks too big/long or was maybe designed for a taller person. It is too 'busy' and even though it is I think silk it looks like polyester.
Rita

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: February 01, 2023, 06:48:43 PM »

Some dress must not be repeated Leti

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: February 01, 2023, 08:44:47 PM »

But it seems she likes this dress a lot  Grin. Some other well known women in Spain also had this dress. She is so thin, so she doesn't look too bad on it.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: