Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bulgaria  (Read 35641 times)
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2015, 08:48:41 PM »

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2015, 09:11:56 PM »

So smug  Dead Dead Dead

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2015, 09:13:07 PM »

hrhpita

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2015, 09:29:56 PM »

Will someone please explain the connection between the Dutch royal family and the Bulgarian royal family? 

Thank you in advance.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2015, 10:03:51 PM »

So smug  Dead Dead Dead

Christina is just  Drool  Thumb down Nono
Does she know that she is attending a funeral? It seems she's like making her own personal show out of it.

Good to see the connection with WaxMax and Felipe Leti. I love how dignified Leti is at funeral. You can tell that she's really sad.

Btw. wasn't it a bit like with Friso here? Kardam was also in a coma wasn't he? But woke up and then died?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 10:20:28 PM by Kristallinchen » Logged
TexasBear

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2015, 10:06:12 PM »

I can't come up with a familial relationship between the NL and Bulgaria, but they do share in common the experience of a family member passing away after some time in a vegetative state/coma.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2015, 10:07:52 PM »

I read somewhere that WA and Kardam were close friends, so at least a friendship relationship there.

Cristina, no words Dead Nono

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2015, 12:38:02 AM »

I was surprised when I saw: Leti, Felipe and Max? What's she doing in Madrid? Unfortunately not a happy event...but it seems Cristina found out how happy you can be during a funeral, even better a funeral of a man who supposedly was really close to you and your family...so let's get in the church smiling a lot and showing your new sunglasses and hair color (MM territory  Nerves)....Elena was also there but managed to keep her usual low profile....  Thumb up
Leti and Felipe looked classy as usual and managed to not make the funeral about them  Yes
More pics here http://josepgegundez.phot...nYp5dkyo/C000068aKG.mLQJ0 and here http://josepgegundez.phot..._9.eICxs/C000068aKG.mLQJ0
This pic is quite sad  Cry

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
kbart

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2015, 12:48:47 AM »

I think the two families (Dutch and Bulgarian) obviously knew each other well beforehand but may have been a great support to each other through their respective family tragedies… The Bulgarians have a Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family relationship with The Belgians and in fact Philippe and Mathilde did visit Kardam after his accident when he was back home in Madrid….This looks like a memorial service for Kardam which gives people a little more time to get organised to come and attend - hence the high royal turnout...
masha
Banned
Banned
Small Member

https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2015, 01:13:18 AM »

Leti looks great, very appropriate
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2015, 01:42:22 AM »

Leti looked great, love her hair and suit. Still she could use a little pendant to complete the look.
Cristina looked silly by laughing so much.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2015, 04:28:10 AM »

Cristina  Dead Clown I don't know why Felipe gives in to Sofia so much. Why does he allow Cristina walking into events like she's back as a royal, with an army of photographers on hand? I don't believe she has any special relationship with Kardam. She looks triumphant "back in the fold".  Ranting Ranting Ranting

Leti looks well put together and appropriate. I find Maxima's big earrings, pearl necklace, red nail polish way too much. It's a funeral service. Does she have to show off her blings at a funeral service?  Roll Eyes

Bea's expression is very touching.
hazeleyes

Big Member

China China

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2015, 04:35:33 AM »

Cristina  Dead Clown I don't know why Felipe gives in to Sofia so much. Why does he allow Cristina walking into events like she's back as a royal, with an army of photographers on hand? I don't believe she has any special relationship with Kardam. She looks triumphant "back in the fold".  Ranting Ranting Ranting

Leti looks well put together and appropriate. I find Maxima's big earrings, pearl necklace, red nail polish way too much. It's a funeral service. Does she have to show off her blings at a funeral service?  Roll Eyes

Bea's expression is very touching.

Laprincess, I think he gives in to his mother because she is his mother. Mothers will always have a special soft spot in everyone's heart, despite mistakes they make. The more Sophia tries to get involved and bring Cristina back, the more she corners Felipe. It puts him in a difficult position--he can isolate and shun Christina but can he do the same with his mother?

If you don't know, now you know. -Notorious B.I.G.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2015, 04:50:11 AM »

Sofia doesn't have enough sense to know that Cristina is costing Felipe politically just like she cost her father.  Crap

I just saw a video on DM and realized I knew this church. It's located right behind Prado on a hill. It's a very pretty stone church. I even shot some photos of it. I know Madrid or what? 
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2015, 05:07:45 AM »

Simeon, Beatrix and Sofia (and for that matter, Harald and Margrethe) are all about the same age and kind of grew up together, at schools, holidays and family gatherings.  Simeon might not be as closely related to the others, but they're all from the same "clique." 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: