Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National Day 2018  (Read 9856 times)
Kaiserin

Huge Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2018, 07:10:19 PM »

This is one of the most blandest and boring dresses I have ever seen. Apart from the fact that the darts are disturbing, it just looks as if she's wearing a silk ringer top slip dress, and just forgot to put on the real dress.

But hey, who are we to complain. The Blazer she wore the other (which looked same front and back, thus picture from back giving vibes of her wearing a straightjacket) was even worse.
Princess MS

Warned
Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2018, 07:17:05 PM »

This is one of the most blandest and boring dresses I have ever seen. Apart from the fact that the darts are disturbing, it just looks as if she's wearing a silk ringer top slip dress, and just forgot to put on the real dress.

But hey, who are we to complain. The Blazer she wore the other (which looked same front and back, thus picture from back giving vibes of her wearing a straightjacket) was even worse.

I'm wondering if they - the whole Lux Rf - are in a competition to reach the lowest point of acceptable appearances clothes wise and perhaps overall presentation too - Henri excluded - he almost always looks good
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2018, 08:15:57 PM »

it almost looks like Linus forgot the real dress and decided to wear the underdress/ the slipover as outfit.
Kaiserin

Huge Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2018, 09:48:07 PM »

Over at OoSS, they say THIS would be the dress Alex has worn. Ellie Saab Resort Collection 2018. It is, yes.

So this looks hardly good even on a 1,80 m tall, very thin, very flat model (in fact, it looks like a batik maxi dress you would throw over your bikini when going to a beach party).

What made Alex think it could look good on her shorter, curvy frame, for a tiara event (!), combined with a modesty chiffon scarf which covers almost her whole upper torso?
DoloresYellowstone

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2018, 12:58:38 AM »

Oy. Alexandra is a lovely girl, but she has absolutely no sense of style. I mean, I can understand if she has no interest in fashion, but at least for official events she could have a stylist help her put some outfits together. As a matter of fact, the whole family should enlist the help of a stylist for coordinating the clothes for these kinds of events since the current "dress code" is all over the place. Crazy
Katarinka

Baby Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2018, 03:50:11 AM »

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that Claire didn't wear bra for Te Deum?  Thinking Spiteful

anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2018, 02:07:32 PM »

This picture of HGD Stephanie is quite pleasant, imho

I  think she looks witchy in this picture.  There's just something about her face that always makes her look that way to me.  Thinking

That necklace, however, is to die for.  

The tiara could have looked so much better if she'd had the right hairstyle for it.  Those short, low tiaras need big, tall hair behind them.  I've yet to like this tiara on any of the women in the recent years. They never get the hair right for the size of this piece.

You know what?  Her face has always bothered me and I think thatís exactly it. Her sharp features are all scrunched together on her face, especially when she smiles.

However,she didnít exactly marry the handsome prince, so at least theyíre equal. 
ralf103

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2018, 10:32:38 PM »

I think MT and Henri always look pretty smart and presentable. Louis just looks the same in every pic I ever see of him, suited up in a very meh but I guess quite smart way. Stephanie..well there are no words. Alex actually infuriates me because she always seems to look ok when 'dressing down', theres a picture of the family doing the traditional evening event for this and she is in black trousers and a printed jacket which looks pretty good IMO but as soon as its church or banquet time it becomes a disaster. Maybe she should go and buy her own things rather than borrowing MTs old stuff.
lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2018, 12:10:15 AM »

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that Claire didn't wear bra for Te Deum?  Thinking Spiteful

I have no problem with a woman with a modest breast size wearing no bra as long as she wears a camisole.

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2018, 05:05:21 AM »

Oy. Alexandra is a lovely girl, but she has absolutely no sense of style.
Her mother is the only one in the family with a sense of style. The rest of them are a flippin' mess.
Petitefil

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2018, 07:14:53 AM »

Over at OoSS, they say THIS would be the dress Alex has worn. Ellie Saab Resort Collection 2018. It is, yes.

So this looks hardly good even on a 1,80 m tall, very thin, very flat model (in fact, it looks like a batik maxi dress you would throw over your bikini when going to a beach party).

What made Alex think it could look good on her shorter, curvy frame, for a tiara event (!), combined with a modesty chiffon scarf which covers almost her whole upper torso?

The other dress would probably be a better fit, it is less low cut and she wouldn't need the shawl. I wished she styled her hair differently. It aged her.
Turandot

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2018, 10:54:05 AM »

The other dress would probably be a better fit, it is less low cut and she wouldn't need the shawl. I wished she styled her hair differently. It aged her.

Both dresses are unsuitable for a tiara event. Although the flame colours look good on Alex, she should have saved it for informal parties.
Totally agree about the hair, it is very unflattering. At the official ceremony in the Lux Philharmony, there was a lovely young, dark haired soprano who wore a cute curly bob. Alex should try something similar.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: