Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Octave 2017 Lux  (Read 5340 times)
melusina

Micro Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2017, 08:18:12 PM »

For the family, this procession consists in a 2 hours walk through the city (in high heels), where they are supposed to pray (in my opinion an intimate act..), and occasionally sing, ....scrutinized by a bunch of tourists, older lux ladies and families with young children on their way to the octave fair. So I wouldn't guess their mood by the pictures. They're supposed to look somber.

The last pictures, where Guy is smiling and all the others are blinking is actually after the end of the procession, when they are joining the cathedral for the final blessing. They might be tired and are facing full sun (and it was a sunny afternoon). MT and Henri looked very relaxed this morning, so hopefully no greater worries.
KimmySue

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2017, 09:37:30 PM »

I think Stephanie looks quite good. If there's a memo on dress lenght, both she and Claire didn't get it.

I agree. I actually liked her dress, not something I would wear, but she looked good and the length seemed fine to me.
melusina

Micro Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2017, 10:33:59 PM »

My 5 cts on the sartorial aspect, and I was actually in town today, seeing them live.
MT was looking really good for the occasion.
Steph looked nice. She obviously lost weight and the dress looked more yellowish and fresh in live than on the pictures. She actually looks nicer and slimmer in motion than in still pictures. I  would just like to introduce her to "terre de soleil" stockings by Dim, or something similar.
Claire wasn't wearing any stockings, but  she was less flamboyant then usual for sure. Considering the circumstances, difficult to assess her mood but there are definetely some questionmarks surrouding this little family.

As to the dress code, there have been similar or way shorter dresses in the past:

Joan in the swinging sixties , or more recently:

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2017, 12:37:33 AM »

My 5 cts on the sartorial aspect, and I was actually in town today, seeing them live.
MT was looking really good for the occasion.
Steph looked nice. She obviously lost weight and the dress looked more yellowish and fresh in live than on the pictures. She actually looks nicer and slimmer in motion than in still pictures. I  would just like to introduce her to "terre de soleil" stockings by Dim, or something similar.
Claire wasn't wearing any stockings, but  she was less flamboyant then usual for sure. Considering the circumstances, difficult to assess her mood but there are definetely some questionmarks surrouding this little family.

As to the dress code, there have been similar or way shorter dresses in the past:

Joan in the swinging sixties , or more recently:

Glad to know I'm not seeing things that are imaginary.  Star  I've felt something was weird about them since Amalia's birth.  Hope she's getting help for whatever it is.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2017, 11:47:56 AM »

Felix looked horrible since Amalia's birth, too. He looked deeply unhappy in most events after his wedding to Claire. I think there is much more going on than just Claire having a problem, the move to Geneva etc. Yesterday, the only couple that seemed authentic to me were Henri/MT, both other couples gave me the impression of trying to play happy couple without being a happy couple. A bit like Tessy and Louis last year during the National Day events. But those are just the vibes I got from watching the whole show yesterday.
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2017, 06:59:42 PM »

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2017, 08:07:15 PM »

^^^^^the only time she came to life yesterday was when she was waving to the peasants below.  Roll Eyes  At least she's not too far gone, mentally speaking.

Felix, like his brother, is aging rapidly and badly.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2017, 11:08:37 PM »

MT was by far the best dressed of the royal ladies. Claire looks weird - her face seems to be a bit bloated  Thinking

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
princessfeedme

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2017, 02:24:29 AM »

I don't follow this family much, but I keep noticing that Amalia is seen in the same dress multiple times. It's perfectly fine if she loves that dress, but hopefully not because her parents are neglecting her (and any frugal rationale wouldn't fly either).
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2017, 08:22:11 PM »

I don't follow this family much, but I keep noticing that Amalia is seen in the same dress multiple times. It's perfectly fine if she loves that dress, but hopefully not because her parents are neglecting her (and any frugal rationale wouldn't fly either).

I've noticed that too.  I wonder if it's the same dress or if she's got 87 versions of the same dress.  She's been photographed in it, including for official photographs numerous times.  It's very odd. 
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2017, 09:07:59 PM »

Perhaps they're taking a cue from MT? The last dresses/coat combo she has worn has been exactly the same, only in different colours Confused
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2017, 07:33:02 AM »

I noticed the same, and was wondering if it was really the same dress time and again............
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2017, 11:51:29 AM »

I was happy to see Amalia and Liam at the balcony, they are so nice
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: