Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luxembourg: activities and news  (Read 968648 times)
Gemsheal

Mini Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #4140 on: May 04, 2020, 09:00:38 PM »

MT and Henri visited the Luxembourg Institute of Health

Nice to see that all her recent treatments trips are producing such a youthful glow  Wink
Seriously, in this pic, she's almost looking like she did back in the mid-1980's.   

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4141 on: May 04, 2020, 09:05:03 PM »

I am a loss: why were the ladies even permitted to carry their bags in? Bags, like cellphones, provide surfaces to for bacteria/organisms/viruses to adhere to.....

Forget the hand bag,  WTH is up with her wearing an unfinished hoodie?

If she was going for young chic she missed that by a mile and ended up at mental ward chic.
The hoodlum in the hoodie?  Icecream

And what does she need it for?
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4142 on: May 04, 2020, 09:05:41 PM »

MT certainly has nailed down that fake, 'I'm really listening to every word you say and care about what you are talking about' pose as often frequented by Sofia of Sweden and Mary of Denmark.

Sofia and Mary are way better at faking it.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #4143 on: May 04, 2020, 11:42:55 PM »

Man, she just has no shame!  Also, I've never seen rings worn above the knuckle before like she has on her one index finger.  That can't be comfortable, or if it's not overly snug, I'd be so afraid of losing it. 
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4144 on: May 04, 2020, 11:48:13 PM »

Man, she just has no shame!  Also, I've never seen rings worn above the knuckle before like she has on her one index finger.  That can't be comfortable, or if it's not overly snug, I'd be so afraid of losing it. 

Her outfit choice is insane. She does not have the body type to carry off such an extreme outfit (not many would).  I donít get her at all.
Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4145 on: May 05, 2020, 07:30:33 AM »

Her look is just so extreme and harsh and androgynous. Combined with that outfit, itís like a people colored wet suit top for a giant or a costume that inflates itself, deflated. Also why are they not at home? This trip looks in no way essential and is pulling doctors and medical professionals from their work.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #4146 on: May 05, 2020, 07:44:37 AM »

Her look is just so extreme and harsh and androgynous. Combined with that outfit, itís like a people colored wet suit top for a giant or a costume that inflates itself, deflated. Also why are they not at home? This trip looks in no way essential and is pulling doctors and medical professionals from their work.

MT's attire and atttitude remind me of Petshop boys...anyone remember them  Secret

https://tidal.com/browse/artist/8900

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #4147 on: May 05, 2020, 08:58:16 AM »

MT's attire and atttitude remind me of Petshop boys...anyone remember them  Secret

G Smiley

geta, you will not do the Petshop boys dirty like that, they actually looked good.
Isabel

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #4148 on: May 05, 2020, 10:23:43 AM »

MT and Henri visited the Luxembourg Institute of Health

She looks in her early 40s.  Which goes to show that if you have good genes, lots of money and a good surgeon, you can look fabulous in your 60s.

I don't like the woman at all, but fair being fair, she looks superb for her age.

Nice to see that all her recent treatments trips are producing such a youthful glow  Wink
Seriously, in this pic, she's almost looking like she did back in the mid-1980's.   
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #4149 on: May 05, 2020, 10:26:01 AM »

G Smiley

geta, you will not do the Petshop boys dirty like that, they actually looked good.

aww LF awwright  Hug  Star

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #4150 on: May 05, 2020, 12:46:36 PM »

Her outfit choice is insane. She does not have the body type to carry off such an extreme outfit (not many would).  I donít get her at all.

She seems to have embraced the time of the lockdown/her eldest son awaiting his first child to embrace a really odd androgynous, youthful and hi-fashion look. It's odd.

Future Crayon says de-escalate
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4151 on: May 05, 2020, 02:06:56 PM »

G Smiley

There's an old book by Denis Diderot called The indiscreet jewels.

The jewels can speak so to say and are talking about the high and mighty (and Nick them), who own them.

Would be funny, if MTs ridiculous handbag would be one of them.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #4152 on: May 22, 2020, 06:28:25 PM »

Henri visited the nature reserve Schlammwiss which is a migratory stopover for a many birds

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #4153 on: May 30, 2020, 01:12:40 PM »

Henri had two events this week; a visit to the Recycling Centre and the Hygiene Service of the City of Luxembourg, and a visit to the Centre for Advanced Care in Ettelbruck

Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: