Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stephanie, News and Events  (Read 77688 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: November 29, 2021, 06:53:42 PM »

https://monarchie.lu/fr/a...re-reunion-du-ca-du-mudam
HRH the Hereditary Grand Duchess chaired the last meeting of the Board of Directors of the Fondation Musée d'Art Moderne Grand-Duc Jean, whose members are coming to the end of their six-year mandate. Princess Stéphanie, who will be stepping down on January 1, 2022, has greatly appreciated her job over the past six years in this flagship of culture in Luxembourg.

She warmly thanked all the members of the Board of Directors and particularly congratulated Mr. Patrick Majerus for his new appointment as president and Mrs. Danielle Igniti for the vice-presidency, as well as all the members who will form the new MUDAM Board of Directors for the next six years.

Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: November 30, 2021, 09:06:04 AM »

Oh Stephanie. The positive thing first: This pink colour suits her very well, much better than the orange from the day before.

But the blazer is at least one size too small, a well fitting blazer covers your girls even when unbuttoned. The hairstyle is as unflattering as possible, the earrings look cheap and silly.

And I just can't with that pendant hidden under her tops, it only adds top the overall sloppy impression.

Well, now that her time at MUDAM is over, I hope she will find different patronage and/or invest more time and interest in her stroke patronage.
ArwenEleniel

Micro Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: November 30, 2021, 02:37:10 PM »

Well, now that her time at MUDAM is over...

She will still be there at MUDAM as its Horonary President.
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: November 30, 2021, 06:33:11 PM »

Oh Stephanie. The positive thing first: This pink colour suits her very well, much better than the orange from the day before.

But the blazer is at least one size too small, a well fitting blazer covers your girls even when unbuttoned. The hairstyle is as unflattering as possible, the earrings look cheap and silly.

And I just can't with that pendant hidden under her tops, it only adds top the overall sloppy impression.

Well, now that her time at MUDAM is over, I hope she will find different patronage and/or invest more time and interest in her stroke patronage.

She always wears a gold chain and ,maybe, a religious medallion.
RainbowUnicorn68

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: December 02, 2021, 08:27:07 AM »

The pink colour does suit her so well!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: December 14, 2021, 12:58:29 PM »

Stephanie visited the exhibition "Immersion" at art gallery Am Tunnel

Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: December 14, 2021, 04:21:18 PM »

Stephanie visited the exhibition "Immersion" at art gallery Am Tunnel

Art exhibition: Check
Black elephant pants: Check
Top too short and too tight around the hips: Check
Unflattering hairstyle: Check

Please wake me up when she does a really interesting engagement.  Until then I am   Snore

BTW, her hubby did this engagement one or two days before:
https://monarchie.lu/fr/a...dejeuner-au-vollekskichen

Why didn't she accompany him? And please don't tell me that MT doesn't allow it
loveofenglishtradition

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: December 14, 2021, 06:49:32 PM »

It seems to me that Stephanie always goes to art exhibitions, once in a while she visits a senior citizens home. Maybe that tiny country of hers just does not have enough issues where she could engage and get involved?
Really, I think it could be the reason why. But, even the Monaco royals are doing a bit more that the Luxes.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: December 14, 2021, 11:15:27 PM »

pulsatilla  Star

ITA!!  Snore Snore

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: