Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Duchess Maria Teresa  (Read 297808 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1185 on: July 07, 2021, 11:57:12 PM »

Wow.  That hair is even more horrible with those big bleached chunks. At first I thought the were corn rows, because that’s how little fashion sense I ascribe to MT.

And I would never criticize her for gaining weight, but she dresses poorly for her body type. When you’re short and overweight, ruffles and wide-legged outfits that divide you in half are not your friends.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #1186 on: July 08, 2021, 02:14:44 AM »

Dreadful.  A kind of "looker me; I'm still working and relevant" event that should not be allowed IMO.

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1187 on: July 08, 2021, 02:21:19 AM »

Dreadful.  A kind of "looker me; I'm still working and relevant" event that should not be allowed IMO.

She's determined to test the limits and take the attention away from the nursing home visits by a chubby-cheeked baby...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Emac0914

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1188 on: July 08, 2021, 04:08:53 AM »

On Monday, MT joined the Baroness Astrid Ullens and a group of photographers and gallerists in Arles, France to discuss "important personalities in the world of photography and the role of women is this art".

She is an absolute train wreck! 😵‍💫🤢

https://www.instagram.com...0y6/?utm_medium=copy_link
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1189 on: July 08, 2021, 08:28:58 AM »

Pricilla, comes to mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kevJJDQloNE

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1190 on: July 08, 2021, 09:07:51 AM »

Why oh why is that collar of the top placed so akwardly?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1191 on: July 08, 2021, 09:09:38 AM »

Laughing
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1192 on: July 08, 2021, 09:21:34 AM »

Why oh why is that collar of the top placed so akwardly?

Must be the local so called fashion in the area ... just looks like she got it caught somewhere.... a royal mess imo
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1193 on: July 08, 2021, 12:35:57 PM »

On Monday, MT joined the Baroness Astrid Ullens and a group of photographers and gallerists in Arles, France to discuss "important personalities in the world of photography and the role of women is this art".

So she went out for dinner with some friends in France? It doesn't really feel like a "Grand Duchess of Luxembourg official engagement" sort of thing at all

Cool your jets, everyone
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1194 on: July 08, 2021, 01:06:20 PM »

So she went out for dinner with some friends in France? It doesn't really feel like a "Grand Duchess of Luxembourg official engagement" sort of thing at all

I think it was the gossiping about the comings and goings of the art world that took it over the top.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1195 on: July 08, 2021, 01:09:03 PM »

Indeed there needs to be a review of how Lux taxpayers money is spent on Henri and the Cour ... every Euro needs to be explained... no money to MT living in France or any of the children... Guy would have his own separate allowance.... no allowance to any of them and Henri can spend his billions paying for his family
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1196 on: July 09, 2021, 12:06:10 AM »

I don’t think any of them look good.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1197 on: July 09, 2021, 01:49:15 AM »

Wow.  That hair is even more horrible with those big bleached chunks. At first I thought the were corn rows, because that’s how little fashion sense I ascribe to MT.

And I would never criticize her for gaining weight, but she dresses poorly for her body type. When you’re short and overweight, ruffles and wide-legged outfits that divide you in half are not your friends.

I thought those bleached places were parts/bald spots!   Laugh bounce  When your hairstyle gives the impression of cornrows or bald spots, you know you've done it wrong!

If she wants to go bold and dramatic with her clothes, the woman in the vibrant orange gets it far more right than MT does.

I'd love it if I got to count dining outdoors with friends, gossiping, and discussing art and artists as work.  As for me, that describes a blissful evening to unwind from work. 
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1198 on: July 09, 2021, 12:04:21 PM »

Indeed there needs to be a review of how Lux taxpayers money is spent on Henri and the Cour ... every Euro needs to be explained... no money to MT living in France or any of the children... Guy would have his own separate allowance.... no allowance to any of them and Henri can spend his billions paying for his family

I don't think that Gui's four younger siblings are payed by the taxpayers, isn't it only the households of the GD and the HGD?

BTW, MT looks like trailer park trash. That fugly blouse wouldn't even look good on tall, slender Claire.
Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1199 on: July 09, 2021, 01:48:50 PM »

Seven visible individuals in the table photo, talking about “women in art”.  Four are men.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: