Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 96   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Duchess Maria Teresa  (Read 436132 times)
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1365 on: February 24, 2022, 06:57:37 PM »

I thought I recognised the woman with grey hair - it's MT's arty pal from Arles

On Monday, MT joined the Baroness Astrid Ullens and a group of photographers and gallerists in Arles, France to discuss "important personalities in the world of photography and the role of women is this art".

Cool your jets, everyone
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1366 on: February 25, 2022, 05:26:47 AM »

Why is she involved with a Belgian exhibition when she does so little for Lux?

Exactly.  It is not as if Belgium is short of royal ladies. Why didn’t they ask Delphine to become patron of that exhibition? 
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1367 on: February 25, 2022, 05:29:23 AM »

I thought I recognised the woman with grey hair - it's MT's arty pal from Arles

On Monday, MT joined the Baroness Astrid Ullens and a group of photographers and gallerists in Arles, France to discuss "important personalities in the world of photography and the role of women is this art".

the triumvirate look like ladies who lunch but have stayed for too many liquid lunches and dinners in the resturant!

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1368 on: February 25, 2022, 02:33:53 PM »

If they were lost at sea or in a snow storm they could be located easily.
leatherface

Humongous Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1369 on: February 25, 2022, 03:10:28 PM »

If they were lost at sea or in a snow storm they could be located easily.

But would the coast guard be eager to rescue them?
periwinkle

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1370 on: February 25, 2022, 05:35:19 PM »

I love art world ladies they all dress kooky and own it and make me realize they are brave where I am not so god bless.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1371 on: February 26, 2022, 12:29:11 AM »

Sometimes I look at what she wears, like when she unbuttons things down to her navel, and I wonder why she doesn't have ANYONE who will speak truth to her about how she looks.  Then I realize she probably wouldn't listen, so it's a moot point. 

But I thought of her today, weirdly enough, because I had a friend tell me...and let me say at the outset that my feelings were NOT hurt..."Cordelia, I have to say that I know the look you're going for is "Audrey Hepburn" but you're actually looking more "Steve Jobs.""   Laughing

I have to say they were completely right, and what I thought looked chic and elegant (black turtleneck sweater, pulled back hair) with perhaps a bit of Parisian glamour did, in fact, look like I was about to unveil a new iProduct!   Laugh bounce

The point is, I appreciated my friend gently letting me know that I was not presenting myself in a way that was flattering, and it just made me think of how much she (and a few other royals) would benefit from someone willing to say a gentle something.

But, like I said, I doubt she'd listen anyway!
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1372 on: February 26, 2022, 08:42:36 AM »

Clothes in her position serve a purpose. She represents a country. So she needs to look conservative and a bit boring. That is the rule (I also have a representation job. My clothes are boring. Yes. But they do the purpose). It is not her job to look sexy. And by opening her buttons she looks ridiculous and not sexy. Like a divorced 50+ year old looking for a sugar daddy in a shady bar to help to pay the bills in exchange of some favours.

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1373 on: February 26, 2022, 10:20:12 AM »

Sometimes I look at what she wears, like when she unbuttons things down to her navel, and I wonder why she doesn't have ANYONE who will speak truth to her about how she looks. Then I realize she probably wouldn't listen, so it's a moot point. 

But I thought of her today, weirdly enough, because I had a friend tell me...and let me say at the outset that my feelings were NOT hurt..."Cordelia, I have to say that I know the look you're going for is "Audrey Hepburn" but you're actually looking more "Steve Jobs.""   Laughing

I have to say they were completely right, and what I thought looked chic and elegant (black turtleneck sweater, pulled back hair) with perhaps a bit of Parisian glamour did, in fact, look like I was about to unveil a new iProduct!   Laugh bounce

The point is, I appreciated my friend gently letting me know that I was not presenting myself in a way that was flattering, and it just made me think of how much she (and a few other royals) would benefit from someone willing to say a gentle something.

But, like I said, I doubt she'd listen anyway!

cordelia darling Hug, did Emperor listen when they tried to tell him?

No. so. why should an empress listen? Icecream

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1374 on: February 26, 2022, 11:49:37 AM »

I wish she and Henri would just retire.

Cool your jets, everyone
Lady Adelaide

Most Exalted Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1375 on: March 02, 2022, 01:04:54 PM »

MT was interviewed for Belgian TV show "Cause Toujours".
It aired on Saturday: https://www.ln24.be/2022-...e-episode-117-confidences

JessicaM

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1376 on: March 02, 2022, 03:01:35 PM »

Another promo for her book  Nerves.

At least 2/3 of her public appearances, interviews, appointments during the last months seem to be in connection with this book. She should focus on appointments for her country and not for promotion of this book.
Lady Adelaide

Most Exalted Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1377 on: March 09, 2022, 12:50:52 PM »

Three events for MT this week:

She took part in the conference "Femina Vox, Making Women's Voices Heard", organized by UNESCO and Sorbonne University

She also took part in the online event "Gender equality and the pandemic", organized by the Gender Equality Office at the University of Luxembourg

And a visit to "Maison Sichem" in Helmsange, which is run by the Fondation Maison de la Porte Ouverte which provides support and help to people in distress

Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1378 on: March 09, 2022, 02:05:01 PM »

I like the purple coat,  not its content.
Gemsheal

Huge Member

If (these) idiots were energy we'd never run out

Ignore
« Reply #1379 on: March 09, 2022, 06:18:02 PM »

Three events for MT this week:

She took part in the conference "Femina Vox, Making Women's Voices Heard", organized by UNESCO and Sorbonne University

LOL, I read Femina Vox as bo tox for two seconds.   

“Nothing is impossible - the word itself says ‘I’m possible!’”

~ Audrey Hepburn
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 96   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: