Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 55   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Duchess Maria Teresa  (Read 150954 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #735 on: March 04, 2020, 01:29:08 PM »

But... but sheís a woman! ďWhy attack a woman!Ē

Roll Eyes Copyright of Maria-Cerseiís, at best, stupid, at worst, equally arrogant husband.

Maria, you are so right. This is super tacky. And tasteless!

MT is close to 65 not 40 .... a button up shirt lost the top 3 of them .... and the biker hair and cuff effect.... Ok.... I guess all the Cour staff have left or been let go or quit and somehow the key to a closet with presentable clothes is missing.... no wonder Claire is elsewhere and Tessy is agro ... she is Evita
Bonastre

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #736 on: March 04, 2020, 02:51:35 PM »

MT visited the Pontalize gerontological center in Ettelbruck

She is amazing! How beautiful and composed! Although I like her better with her hair a little longer.

She is amazing? I bet the palace staff agrees with you, with all that amazing abusive treatment sheís been generously giving them for years.
Really? Has she been condemned or even investigated for that? Aren't you reading too much in what amounts only to some domestic problems? Which housewife in any stand of life does not cope with them?
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #737 on: March 04, 2020, 02:56:38 PM »

She is amazing! How beautiful and composed! Although I like her better with her hair a little longer.

She is amazing? I bet the palace staff agrees with you, with all that amazing abusive treatment she’s been generously giving them for years.
Really? Has she been condemned or even investigated for that? Aren't you reading too much in what amounts only to some domestic problems? Which housewife in any stand of life does not cope with them?

She has been condemned and is being investigated - there’s a lot of discussion on previous pages about the Waringo Report.

https://royalcentral.co.u...grand-ducal-court-137009/

And I think it’s a stretch to call her a housewife. I doubt that a lot of housewives have servants to abuse. And abuse isn’t a domestic problem - it’s a felony.

Bonastre

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #738 on: March 04, 2020, 03:05:37 PM »

She is amazing? I bet the palace staff agrees with you, with all that amazing abusive treatment sheís been generously giving them for years.

She has been condemned and is being investigated - thereís a lot of discussion on previous pages about the Waringo Report.

And I think itís a stretch to call her a housewife. I doubt that a lot of housewives have servants to abuse. And abuse isnít a domestic problem - itís a felony.

Condemned? Without a trial?
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #739 on: March 04, 2020, 03:21:13 PM »

She has been condemned and is being investigated - thereís a lot of discussion on previous pages about the Waringo Report.

And I think itís a stretch to call her a housewife. I doubt that a lot of housewives have servants to abuse. And abuse isnít a domestic problem - itís a felony.

Yes. You can be condemned without a trial. The report condemns her. Give it a read - you may find it helpful.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #740 on: March 04, 2020, 03:21:22 PM »

If this is a household issue then it is illegal to assulate or bully staff or to be the employer of anyone who does so ... and the Lux independent report clearly outlines the issues ...
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #741 on: March 04, 2020, 04:28:32 PM »

She's ballsy, you have to give her that.

No, it's not a good thing.

Royal Di

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #742 on: March 04, 2020, 05:04:42 PM »

MT is close to 65 not 40 .... a button up shirt lost the top 3 of them .... and the biker hair and cuff effect.... Ok.... I guess all the Cour staff have left or been let go or quit and somehow the key to a closet with presentable clothes is missing.... no wonder Claire is elsewhere and Tessy is agro ... she is Evita

I'm not sure that chunky highlights ("the biggest hair tread of 2020") are age appropriate either, at least not for a Grand Duchess.

Regarding her hair style, there is speculation that she has had gastric restrictive weight-loss surgery, which often results in hair loss.  She may have changed her hairdo to accommodate thinning hair.

(The open button shirt reminds me of Gui showing off his chest hair, haha.)

Once again, event photos were posted on her personal website, the one that the Waringo Report recommends be taken down.
https://www.grande-duchesse.lu/engagements

This is the first of four engagements that she has scheduled for the week, including one with GD Henri.

For more information on her visit, see Wort.lu.  Click on the "19" to see additional pictures.
https://www.wort.lu/de/pa...-5e5e7241da2cc1784e35777f
All that broad smiling wears me out.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 05:57:36 PM by Royal Di » Logged
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #743 on: March 04, 2020, 06:26:20 PM »

and I initially thought your first post was sarcasm. The Waringo Report will help you, I guess, I hope, or not...
HarryFan071

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #744 on: March 05, 2020, 12:00:46 AM »

Does anyone know how the lux public are viewing her right now?

I dont expect older people to keep up with royal news but not even the middle aged people seem displeased for her to be there. If that were me I would have called out sick rather than associate with someone who physically abuses their employees, Grand Duchess or no Grand Duchess.

She obviously has little shame for what shes done considering she keeps turning up to events grinning like an untouchable fool.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #745 on: March 05, 2020, 12:16:34 AM »

I'm not sure that chunky highlights ("the biggest hair tread of 2020") are age appropriate either, at least not for a Grand Duchess.

Regarding her hair style, there is speculation that she has had gastric restrictive weight-loss surgery, which often results in hair loss.  She may have changed her hairdo to accommodate thinning hair.

Once again, event photos were posted on her personal website, the one that the Waringo Report recommends be taken down.

This is the first of four engagements that she has scheduled for the week, including one with GD Henri.

For more information on her visit, see Wort.lu.  Click on the "19" to see additional pictures.

I still don't understand why exactly she needs her own website - a website with pretty much the same content as the royal court. It's so bizarre. Is she this thirsty for attention??
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #746 on: March 05, 2020, 12:23:01 AM »

I still don't understand why exactly she needs her own website - a website with pretty much the same content as the royal court. It's so bizarre. Is she this thirsty for attention??

Planning for the  banishment.

ďDo or do not. There is no try.Ē

Ė Yoda
Picar

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #747 on: March 05, 2020, 10:48:21 AM »

Personally I find it more tacky than amazing to try to flaunt your chest, when visiting the elderly in some sort of very obvious attempt to take away the attention from accusations that youíre abusive, violent and have abused your position..

Star
Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #748 on: March 05, 2020, 05:22:08 PM »

I'm confused about the separate website. Why is it necessary? Why was it created to begin with if it's duplicate info?
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #749 on: March 05, 2020, 05:27:00 PM »

My guess? Her ego was too big for one website.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 55   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: