Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 62   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Duchess Maria Teresa  (Read 169458 times)
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #765 on: April 14, 2020, 06:33:11 PM »

So team, keep this secret but I had a house plant die yesterday.  An announcement will shortly be forthcoming...
It is with great sadness that Their Royal Highnesses the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess announce the passing of Spoonie's House Plant.

Her Royal Highness, a noted and prolific horticulturist, was very close to the plant and has spoken often - privately - to the plant.  The plant was known to be a hardy sort but has - over a period of months - deteriorated upon hearing of allegations against Her Royal Highness.  So shutup.

We will take some time to recover by yelling at some staff and doing photoshoots with plants while gazing wistfully on a bridge at some object in the distance (probably a former staff member giving us the middle finger now that they escaped).

Also. Again.  Shutup.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #766 on: April 14, 2020, 06:44:10 PM »

So team, keep this secret but I had a house plant die yesterday.  An announcement will shortly be forthcoming...
It is with great sadness that Their Royal Highnesses the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess announce the passing of Spoonie's House Plant.

Her Royal Highness, a noted and prolific horticulturist, was very close to the plant and has spoken often - privately - to the plant.  The plant was known to be a hardy sort but has - over a period of months - deteriorated upon hearing of allegations against Her Royal Highness.  So shutup.

We will take some time to recover by yelling at some staff and doing photoshoots with plants while gazing wistfully on a bridge at some object in the distance (probably a former staff member giving us the middle finger now that they escaped).

Also. Again.  Shutup.

The plant is survived by Spoonie and various seedlings.

Thoughts and prayers and whatnot......
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #767 on: April 14, 2020, 06:47:43 PM »

Also. Again.  Shutup.

The plant is survived by Spoonie and various seedlings.

Thoughts and prayers and whatnot......

I tossed them out.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #768 on: April 14, 2020, 07:08:41 PM »

Also. Again.  Shutup.

Hahhahaha

Sorry. RIP plant, yer wiv the angles now.

Future Crayon says de-escalate
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #769 on: April 14, 2020, 08:40:07 PM »

Also. Again.  Shutup.

Laughing
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #770 on: April 14, 2020, 08:53:33 PM »

Also. Again.  Shutup.

Laughing 

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #771 on: April 14, 2020, 08:55:03 PM »

Also. Again.  Shutup.

Laughing

I hope the funeral is planned accordingly. Anything less than all crowned heads of state worldwide, including heirs and spouses would be a disgrace.
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #772 on: April 15, 2020, 02:21:52 AM »

Also. Again.  Shutup.

Laughing

I hope the funeral is planned accordingly. Anything less than all crowned heads of state worldwide, including heirs and spouses would be a disgrace.

Unfortunately funerals are restricted to 5 or 10 attendees so the late great plant 🌱 will have to settle for a memorial service next year some time....
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #773 on: April 27, 2020, 05:53:18 PM »

Maria Teresa recorded a video message for the Cancer Foundation of which she is Honorary President. She is also now volunteering with them.

In recent weeks, HRH the Grand Duchess has had many discussions with the forces mobilized against COVID-19, but also with the organizations with which she has been engaged for many years in Luxembourg.

Among these major players, the Cancer Foundation occupies a special place in the heart of the Grand Duchess. After numerous exchanges with the Director of the Foundation as well as telephone conversations with cancer patients, she wishes to send them a very personal message of support.

Following these numerous discussions with patients and the positive feedback from the Foundation regarding the beneficial effect of these calls, the Grand Duchess decided to devote herself even more to the cause by volunteering to exchange with those who would like to speak with her on the phone.

https://www.youtube.com/w...q60&feature=emb_title
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #774 on: April 27, 2020, 05:59:54 PM »

So she's following Sweden's Sofia's example.

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #775 on: April 27, 2020, 06:35:59 PM »

Maria Teresa recorded a video message for the Cancer Foundation of which she is Honorary President. She is also now volunteering with them.

In recent weeks, HRH the Grand Duchess has had many discussions with the forces mobilized against COVID-19, but also with the organizations with which she has been engaged for many years in Luxembourg.

Among these major players, the Cancer Foundation occupies a special place in the heart of the Grand Duchess. After numerous exchanges with the Director of the Foundation as well as telephone conversations with cancer patients, she wishes to send them a very personal message of support.

Following these numerous discussions with patients and the positive feedback from the Foundation regarding the beneficial effect of these calls, the Grand Duchess decided to devote herself even more to the cause by volunteering to exchange with those who would like to speak with her on the phone.

https://www.youtube.com/w...q60&feature=emb_title

"Your Imperial Majesty, we have someone called "Mr Bettel" on the helpline for you, something about a standalone website?"

Future Crayon says de-escalate
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #776 on: April 27, 2020, 09:01:26 PM »

'Decided to devote herself'  Dead  I hope it reads better in French/German/Luxembourgish because otherwise the condescension just oozes through!  It sounds like they had to restrain themselves from writing 'deigns to interact with'!

This may be unfair of me, but ever since reading about the Waringo Report and what she is really like, I just see Lord Farquar from Shrek whenever I see her.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 09:09:20 PM by Cordelia Fitzgerald » Logged
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #777 on: April 27, 2020, 11:48:00 PM »

'Decided to devote herself'  Dead  I hope it reads better in French/German/Luxembourgish because otherwise the condescension just oozes through!  It sounds like they had to restrain themselves from writing 'deigns to interact with'!

This may be unfair of me, but ever since reading about the Waringo Report and what she is really like, I just see Lord Farquar from Shrek whenever I see her.

I love a good Shrek reference!

Yes, ‘decided to devote herself’ is pretty toe curling, and the message was crafted either by MT herself or a trembling sycophant in fear for their life.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #778 on: May 03, 2020, 01:34:25 AM »

At the risk of wandering into a minefield, and with the caveat that I've only been following the Luxembourg Royals since Gui & Steph's wedding, I was wondering if MT's mother-in-law was truly as awful as her reputation indicates or if the tales that came out about her were part of MT's manipulative tendencies.  Does that make sense?  I've only ever heard how ugly her behavior was towards MT (not to everyone), and I found myself wondering if she really was that hateful or if MT just spun it to portray herself as the victim. 

Also, I know that it is possible for MT to be a victim of her mother-in-law as well as being a bully herself, so I'm not trying to say they are mutually exclusive or that one justifies the other.

Sorry if I've kicked up a hornet's nest; these are the thoughts that occurred to me in the midst of yardwork today! 
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #779 on: May 03, 2020, 11:23:10 AM »

I think it’s possible that both are true so to speak; JC was likely not the nicest AND MT isn’t either. She seems to be somewhat of a drama queen so it’s possible she has seen JC as worse than she was but being an old-fashioned, conservative royal, I find it quite likely that JC was not happy about MT being a Cuban.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 62   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: