Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 62   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Duchess Maria Teresa  (Read 169034 times)
Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #810 on: May 26, 2020, 04:53:51 PM »

Since the Waringo report confirmed the rumours about MT living in Paris most of the time, I think it is safe to say that their marriage is bad and merely existing on paper.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #811 on: May 26, 2020, 06:46:57 PM »

Since the Waringo report confirmed the rumours about MT living in Paris most of the time, I think it is safe to say that their marriage is bad and merely existing on paper.

That doesn't have to be the case. It could very well be that Henri still loves her madly and can't see through her.

I think MT is using everyone for her own benefit.

Concerning her living in Paris: It doesn't have to have to do with them quarreling, but I rather with MTs cosmopolitan ways. After all what is minor Luxembourg against glamourous Paris?
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #812 on: May 26, 2020, 07:03:00 PM »

Agreed Kris. She is carving out a profile for herself independent of the Grand-Duchy (independent website, the extreme make-over, the PR blitz) and must have had some inkling a Waringo type report was in the making. She is preparing for the abdication. In Paris, she would be just another royal in exile.

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #813 on: May 26, 2020, 09:36:31 PM »

I can see it being because MT just wants to live the Parisian lifestyle. As much as being Grand Duchess of Lux makes her top dog in Lux its a pretty small circle with few big celebrities and little media to fawn over her. Possibly also there are a few too many people in Lux who know the real MT and won't indulge her in the way they once did.

I think she would much rather be well known in Paris and Henri indulges it, as always.
gem

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #814 on: May 30, 2020, 07:16:39 AM »

This is a ridiculous post, but what if MT's mother moved in after wedding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drnLnviS3Nk
ArwenEleniel

Baby Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #815 on: June 09, 2020, 06:18:16 PM »

Maria Teresa has given an interview to Paris Match. The full interview and exclusive photos of the family gathered in issue 3709.
Some insights are available online - https://www.parismatch.co...reprend-le-dessus-1688258:

Was the birth of Prince Charles a welcome joy after this trying year?
It is naturally an immense joy for our family, widely shared with the Luxemburgers whose expressions of affection on this occasion touched us immensely. This birth is life that takes over in the frightening context of health crisis hitting the world.

How did your family experience confinement?
Each of our children leading their lives, each lived confinement at home, in different countries, where they work. We found ourselves, my husband and I, in private most of the time in the wonderful castle of Colmar-Berg, since most of the staff had returned home to take shelter. We prepared our meals alone and took advantage of this period to “telecommute”, in a way. We spent our days on the phone: the Grand Duke busy joining institutions - hospital management, firefighters, armies, police, representatives of business leaders, unions ... - and I, striving to pursue social works in a different way or cultural to which I dedicate myself. I was in daily contact with many associations: the Red Cross, that of the nurses and nurses of whom I have the high patronage, and still others taking care of patients at the end of life, battered women. I also got involved with the artists. I liked these direct telephone conversations, more intimate, less formal sometimes. And I hope I have been able to bring distraction and comfort. Beautiful projects were born from there: I have just recorded a traditional tale under the direction of the Luxembourg director Serge Tonnar, very active during this period on social networks. It will be a nice story to tell my grandchildren.

Following the disclosure of a report on the operation of the grand-ducal house, an extremely rare event, the grand duke came out of his reserve to defend you, highlighting that you were the mother of your five children and a loving grandmother. Did his words touch you?
I really appreciated the exceptional nature of my husband's gesture. We are an extremely united and modest couple. When one of us is targeted, the other suffers almost more. Certain attacks made against me surprised and hurt us. My peculiarity of Cuban exile means that when I got married, I not only married a man but also Luxembourg, with whom I have been living a love story for almost forty years. I don't want to see it damaged.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 07:21:34 PM by ArwenEleniel » Logged
ArwenEleniel

Baby Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #816 on: June 09, 2020, 06:21:40 PM »

This photo seems to be from the interview as well though I'm not 100% sure - https://www.instagram.com...AzES/?igshid=ys45zd2ygb5r
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #817 on: June 09, 2020, 06:30:31 PM »

Maria Teresa has given an interview to Paris Match. The full interview and exclusive photos of the family gathered in issue 3709.
Some insights are available online - https://www.parismatch.co...reprend-le-dessus-1688258:

Was the birth of Prince Charles a welcome joy after this trying year?
It is naturally an immense joy for our family, widely shared with the Luxemburgers whose expressions of affection on this occasion touched us immensely. This birth is life that takes over in the frightening context of health crisis hitting the world.

How did your family experience confinement?
Each of our children leading their lives, each lived confinement at home, in different countries, where they work. We found ourselves, my husband and I, in private most of the time in the wonderful castle of Colmar-Berg, since most of the staff had returned home to take shelter. We prepared our meals alone and took advantage of this period to “telecommute”, in a way. We spent our days on the phone: the Grand Duke busy joining institutions - hospital management, firefighters, armies, police, representatives of business leaders, unions ... - and I, striving to pursue social works in a different way or cultural to which I dedicate myself. I was in daily contact with many associations: the Red Cross, that of the nurses and nurses of whom I have the high patronage, and still others taking care of patients at the end of life, battered women. I also got involved with the artists. I liked these direct telephone conversations, more intimate, less formal sometimes. And I hope I have been able to bring distraction and comfort. Beautiful projects were born from there: I have just recorded a traditional tale under the direction of the Luxembourg director Serge Tonnar, very active during this period on social networks. It will be a nice story to tell my grandchildren. And I hope I have been able to bring distraction and comfort. Beautiful projects were born from there: I have just recorded a traditional tale under the direction of the Luxembourg director Serge Tonnar, very active during this period on social networks. It will be a nice story to tell my grandchildren. And I hope I have been able to bring distraction and comfort. Beautiful projects were born from there: I have just recorded a traditional tale under the direction of the Luxembourg director Serge Tonnar, very active during this period on social networks. It will be a nice story to tell my grandchildren.

Following the disclosure of a report on the operation of the grand-ducal house, an extremely rare event, the grand duke came out of his reserve to defend you, highlighting that you were the mother of your five children and a loving grandmother. Did his words touch you?
I really appreciated the exceptional nature of my husband's gesture. We are an extremely united and modest couple. When one of us is targeted, the other suffers almost more. Certain attacks made against me surprised and hurt us. My peculiarity of Cuban exile means that when I got married, I not only married a man but also Luxembourg, with whom I have been living a love story for almost forty years. I don't want to see it damaged.

You can really sense her reluctance to remind us how amazing she is. I cooked! I recorded a story! I provided support to front line workers! I am so modest!

Future Crayon says de-escalate
dhb

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #818 on: June 09, 2020, 06:41:23 PM »

She is so selfish. This first interview post-birth should be with the parents smh  No
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #819 on: June 09, 2020, 06:51:04 PM »

She is a pill she doesn't even mention her son or Stephanie when she answers the question about having a baby. You know what is trying times? Trying for years to have a baby until finally the little miracle is born. But no it is all about her. They made their own dinner I'm sorry you want an award? Ten dollars their staff shopped for them and delivered the groceries to the back door.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #820 on: June 09, 2020, 07:27:09 PM »

She is a pill she doesn't even mention her son or Stephanie when she answers the question about having a baby. You know what is trying times? Trying for years to have a baby until finally the little miracle is born. But no it is all about her. They made their own dinner I'm sorry you want an award? Ten dollars their staff shopped for them and delivered the groceries to the back door.

Bullshit, she cooked.  The reality can probably be summed up in 2 words "Uber Eats" with all the drivers praying everytime they made their deliveries that Henri answered the door and they didn't  run the risk of being slapped if MT was dissatisfied with their delivery time.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 07:37:12 PM by leatherface » Logged
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #821 on: June 09, 2020, 07:28:31 PM »

She is more and more turning into the step-mother from Snowwhite .... mirror, mirror .... It is all about her and her fabulous work. Honestly, the Lux haven't been doing a lot of work and support in the Corona time.
Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #822 on: June 09, 2020, 07:38:34 PM »

She is more and more turning into the step-mother from Snowwhite .... mirror, mirror .... It is all about her and her fabulous work. Honestly, the Lux haven't been doing a lot of work and support in the Corona time.

Star Couldn't agree more.

Is there really anybody left who believes all the bullsh*t she is uttering?
Royal Di

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #823 on: June 10, 2020, 04:56:50 AM »

I have translated some additional questions and answers from the Paris Match interview. I suspect Guillaume and Stephanie will wait a few weeks and grant their first interview to Point de Vue magazine instead.

Charles was born a year after the death of Grand Duke Jean.  Do you see this as a sign?
MT: It makes his birth even more moving, I say it is a wonderful gift that he sent us from above. The sky was crying a year ago when we buried my father-in-law and a big sun greeted the birth of our little Charles.

In front of its Belgian and French neighbors, Luxembourg is emerging from its management of the health crisis with around 4,000 cases and 110 deaths for 825,000 people, cross-border inhabitants included. How do you explain it?
MT: The low population density and the fact that Luxembourg hosts many biomedicine laboratories has surely contributed to this success.  But above all, the government organized itself in an exemplary fashion.  The minister of health, Paulette Lenert, was able to create a particularly efficient crisis unit, running early on in all areas and setting up the right guidelines for testing and wearing masks. Right away, fifty surgical masks were sent by our postal service to each of our residents, as well as to cross-border workers.  I would like to thank the French, Belgians, and Germans, as they constitute a significant part of the nursing staff in our hospitals and retirement homes and without them we would not have been able to face the situation in the same way.

The little crown prince was born in a world turned upside down by an unprecedented crisis … born into this "world after"...
MT: It would be sad and desperate if the world does not learn from this. It forces us to realize how interdependent we are. We can no longer live without worrying about the misfortune of others and, at the same time, we must become regionally self-sufficient, at least in terms of basic necessities. The confinement has offered us an enchanted break by allowing nature to reclaim its rights: the sky became blue again above Delhi, the birds started to sing in town ... I hope that this will lead us to give up all our excess and to respect the planet a little more, so that all little Charles can grow and live in a world with a future. That is what it is all about.

This child is born with a burden on the shoulders.  How, with your experience, will you help prepare him to accept it?
MT: I have always thought that there is something unjust about weighing a child with a destiny with no possibility of escaping it. My husband and I raised Guillaume, his father, by making him understand that he was not condemned to embrace this fate. When he felt the need, we gave him time to think about it, in discretion. Then he came back to tell us that he gladly accepted succeeding his father when the time came. As for Charles, it is up to Guillaume and Stephanie to prepare him and I am convinced that they will be excellent parents.

Your daughter-in-law, Stephanie, has lost her parents.  Does that give you a double responsibility towards this young mother?
MT: We are fully aware of the responsibilities we have as the only grandparents of Charles.  At the time of his birth, my heart sank at the idea that Stephanie would not share this moment with her mother and father. My husband and I try to show her that we are there for her and that she can always count on us. I also know, and it is fortunate, that she is surrounded by her many brothers and sisters, to whom very strong links unite her. [Sadly, Maria Teresa's her own mother died before Alexandra and Sebastien were born, and her father died when they were but two and one.]

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #824 on: June 10, 2020, 06:18:22 AM »

Bullshit, she cooked.  The reality can probably be summed up in 2 words "Uber Eats" with all the drivers praying everytime they made their deliveries that Henri answered the door and they didn't  run the risk of being slapped if MT was dissatisfied with their delivery time.

this sentence:

I have been living a love story for almost forty years. I don't want to see it damaged.

just sums it up, perfectly HER  Snare  Dead

G Crap

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 62   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: