Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 62   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Duchess Maria Teresa  (Read 173957 times)
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #825 on: June 10, 2020, 09:44:21 AM »

I have translated some additional questions and answers from the Paris Match interview. I suspect Guillaume and Stephanie will wait a few weeks and grant their first interview to Point de Vue magazine instead.

The little crown prince was born in a world turned upside down by an unprecedented crisis born into this "world after"...
MT: It would be sad and desperate if the world does not learn from this. It forces us to realize how interdependent we are. We can no longer live without worrying about the misfortune of others and, at the same time, we must become regionally self-sufficient, at least in terms of basic necessities. The confinement has offered us an enchanted break by allowing nature to reclaim its rights: the sky became blue again above Delhi, the birds started to sing in town ... I hope that this will lead us to give up all our excess and to respect the planet a little more, so that all little Charles can grow and live in a world with a future. That is what it is all about.

Oh lord, the self-awareness is not strong with this one

Future Crayon says de-escalate
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #826 on: June 10, 2020, 10:34:44 AM »

I have translated some additional questions and answers from the Paris Match interview. I suspect Guillaume and Stephanie will wait a few weeks and grant their first interview to Point de Vue magazine instead.

The little crown prince was born in a world turned upside down by an unprecedented crisis born into this "world after"...
MT: It would be sad and desperate if the world does not learn from this. It forces us to realize how interdependent we are. We can no longer live without worrying about the misfortune of others and, at the same time, we must become regionally self-sufficient, at least in terms of basic necessities. The confinement has offered us an enchanted break by allowing nature to reclaim its rights: the sky became blue again above Delhi, the birds started to sing in town ... I hope that this will lead us to give up all our excess and to respect the planet a little more, so that all little Charles can grow and live in a world with a future. That is what it is all about.

Oh lord, the self-awareness is not strong with this one

Does giving up excess mean she will slap fewer people? Hopefully she will be back in Paris soon .... out of sight permanently perhaps
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #827 on: June 10, 2020, 01:18:07 PM »

She is a pill she doesn't even mention her son or Stephanie when she answers the question about having a baby. You know what is trying times? Trying for years to have a baby until finally the little miracle is born. But no it is all about her. They made their own dinner I'm sorry you want an award? Ten dollars their staff shopped for them and delivered the groceries to the back door.

Bullshit, she cooked.  The reality can probably be summed up in 2 words "Uber Eats" with all the drivers praying everytime they made their deliveries that Henri answered the door and they didn't  run the risk of being slapped if MT was dissatisfied with their delivery time.

this sentence:

I have been living a love story for almost forty years. I don't want to see it damaged.

just sums it up, perfectly HER  Snare  Dead

G Crap

DE. LU. SION. AL.

Shame on Henri for enabling her.

Picar

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #828 on: June 10, 2020, 01:26:03 PM »

She is more and more turning into the step-mother from Snowwhite .... mirror, mirror .... It is all about her and her fabulous work. Honestly, the Lux haven't been doing a lot of work and support in the Corona time.

Star Star Star

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #829 on: June 10, 2020, 01:57:06 PM »

She is more and more turning into the step-mother from Snowwhite .... mirror, mirror .... It is all about her and her fabulous work. Honestly, the Lux haven't been doing a lot of work and support in the Corona time.

Star Star Star

Nothing new in Lux. Jean and JC would role in their graves, if they'd knew about this.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #830 on: June 10, 2020, 07:55:01 PM »

At a certain point, endlessly having to remind people just how much you and your husband adore each other starts to sound needy and defensive

Royal Di

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #831 on: June 10, 2020, 09:20:58 PM »

More translated from this week's interview in Paris Match in which Maria Teresa talks for the first time about the Waringo Report.

Will you explain to Charles, as you did to a young Lebanese woman who was surprised, during one of your trips, not to see you wearing a crown, that being a prince is not always as it appears?
MT: Absolutely. Our great concern having always been to avoid any jealousy, and at a young age, we have explained to our children that, of course, the oldest of them was born to a particular destiny, associated with privileges but also with duties and of sacrifices, since he could neither practice the profession of his choice, nor live exactly where he wished. [such as Paris, haha] If today you were to ask our four other children if they envy Guillaume's place, they will answer you in chorus that they are very happy with their lives. We also taught them to be mutually supportive, telling them that Guillaume would always be there for them, but that he would also need their help in the difficult task that was going to fall to him. And it is a success; I see Guillaume fulfilled and happy in the place he occupies, always concerned for the well-being of his brothers and his sister, and they also are protective of him and his wife. I hope that such a spirit will continue between Charles and his cousins.

While wondering about the reasons for the outburst against you, your husband evoked your legitimate fights, in particular against sexual violence, dyslexia, maltreatment of imprisoned children, which you necessarily expose ...
My commitments as Grand Duchess made me aware of the problems of women. I want to continue on this path. From the most serious situations of violence in all its forms to the most insidious and perhaps the most widespread: misogyny, to which I have been confronted recently.

The Grand Duke also mentioned your common desire to modernize the monarchy.
We have been trying since the beginning of the reign to get things done, but as in many old institutions, we have encountered great internal resistance. My husband has long wanted to implement some of the reforms advocated in this report. But, too often, people in a position of responsibility inside our own house have resisted his requests.

This [Waringo] report was a stinging reminder that, as Grand Duchess, you have no constitutional role. Do you fear the erasure that this implies?
I do not read it as a suffering because I have never claimed the slightest constitutional role. I have taken on a difficult task, which mobilizes me to give priority to my private life and family, and this deserves to be recognized. Everything is contradictory: on the one hand, they expect me to be there, alongside my husband, in representation and, on the other, I am insidiously reminded that I represent nothing. In psychology, this is called paradoxical injunctions. I am accused of having too much influence on my husband. We are a couple, we exchange ideas, talk, share our concerns, and nothing is more normal, it seems to me. Do we not expect any wife to support her husband, especially if they are royal or statesmen? I remember the very nice words of King Albert II of Belgium paying homage to his wife, Queen Paola. In essence, he said that he could not have lived his life as a sovereign without her constant support. Despite privileges, being two to face these "extraordinary" lives is important to me. It is not a pleasure to talk about these things and, believe me, if I do, it is only with the concern of preparing a better way for future generations. Who knows, one day maybe Prince Charles' wife will thank me for it.

Are you a rebel?
I do not feel rebellious, but rather innovative. The contemporary monarch is an institution that is important and complex. We have one foot in tradition, and another in the 21st century, and it is necessary to find an equilibrium between the two. You must know how to be innovative while respecting the Constitution through meaningful actions. This is what I strive to do through my humanitarian and social commitments, and this is what my husband does by participating in meetings with the minister of the environment. I believe that this is where the younger generations of Luxembourg await us.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 09:35:31 PM by Royal Di » Logged
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #832 on: June 10, 2020, 09:28:07 PM »

periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #833 on: June 10, 2020, 09:35:44 PM »

Look those kids are cute and I'm sure she's a doting granny but gag me with a spoon. At least the camera clicked when her satin pants pulled across her crotch at the wrong moment haha.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #834 on: June 10, 2020, 09:36:43 PM »

Using the grand-babies as human shields MT, how predictably pathetic.
gem

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #835 on: June 11, 2020, 08:04:47 AM »

Querida Maria Teresa, mentirosa mentirosa pantelones enfuego
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #836 on: June 11, 2020, 09:12:16 AM »

A shout out to those brave plastic surgeons who have clearly kept working throughout this pandemic

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #837 on: June 11, 2020, 10:16:29 AM »

A shout out to those brave plastic surgeons who have clearly kept working throughout this pandemic

They were probably terrified that MT would slap them if they turned her down
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #838 on: June 11, 2020, 11:52:29 AM »

The image has such flowers in the attic vibe.... Blink

G Blink

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #839 on: June 11, 2020, 12:33:10 PM »

Well Amalia and Liam are obviously still too young to understand the family dynamics.

Noah and Gabriel however don't look very keen to be there.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 62   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: