Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 62   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Duchess Maria Teresa  (Read 174649 times)
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #870 on: June 14, 2020, 08:30:37 AM »

I just found this article. You could see the coldness in her face.

https://www.web24.news/u/...urts-about-criticism.html

She looks as mean as Josephine-Charlotte used to look. Henri really did marry his mother and then some.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #871 on: June 14, 2020, 11:15:27 AM »

I just found this article. You could see the coldness in her face.

https://www.web24.news/u/...urts-about-criticism.html

She looks as mean as Josephine-Charlotte used to look. Henri really did marry his mother and then some.

She looks so harsh in that picture. No wonder everyone of her children is escaping from her.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #872 on: June 14, 2020, 12:08:33 PM »

Iím looking at the Tessy divorce situation with a much more jaundiced eye now.
Lux basically held out until she couldnít afford it anymore and she got a pretty light settlement for the time she was married , 2 children and she did appear to work hard for them.
MTís ways have been outed for the way she treats staff and Iíve bet she had some dirty fingers in the Tessy stuff. Just my opinion

I feel a little guilty about how I berated her for turning on her in-laws. They obviously are trash just like she said and yes, she got plowed under in her divorce settlement. But I can never get the image of her standing in her kitchen with a glass of champagne, one heal kicked up surrounded by expensive handbags everywhere.

Yes, Tessy really engenders a bifurcated thought process. On the one hand she is a hard worker who probably suffered for years under MT and subsequently suffered more after the divorce (maybe because of MT). On the other hand sheís a little nuts and doesnít seem very self aware. 

That's why she's such a gift to royal watchers!

I do wonder how other royal families feel about M-T nowadays, considering she faked illness to get out of state visits

Future Crayon says de-escalate
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #873 on: June 14, 2020, 12:10:52 PM »

Surely she is healthier now but before she lost that weight she looked normal, homely and had a bit of a mom Weasly vibe. You thought the weight also came from a comfy family life with home cooked meals, not enough exercise because she spent quality time with her large family.

How she looks harsh, older, arrogant. She might feel better about herself but still she can't judge the perception - IMO it looks absolutely ridiculous for a woman in her position to come across "sexy". That is not her job. Her job is representation and giving Lux a good image. Now she looks like a desperate 50+ year old woman trying to find a new husband.

LongMaySheReign

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #874 on: June 14, 2020, 07:50:56 PM »

MT had an interview and photoshoot with her DILs in Point de Vue years ago and I remember her saying that Tessy was the one she believed to be the most like her. I thought they were close, but since then Tessy has made it as clear as possible that it wasn't the case. So I guess it was just MT pushing her PR bs like she's right now with the gandkids. Claiming to be the close to your working class DIL makes you appear more down to earth that your billionaire heiress or a high born countess DILs would.  She's a master manipulator.

I think Claire is probably the happiest of the daughter-in-laws. She's insanely wealthy, seems to have a strong personality and isn't the future GD. So she doesn't have to put up with M-T outside of few family events here and there.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #875 on: June 14, 2020, 08:22:28 PM »

MT had an interview and photoshoot with her DILs in Point de Vue years ago and I remember her saying that Tessy was the one she believed to be the most like her. I thought they were close, but since then Tessy has made it as clear as possible that it wasn't the case. So I guess it was just MT pushing her PR bs like she's right now with the gandkids. Claiming to be the close to your working class DIL makes you appear more down to earth that your billionaire heiress or a high born countess DILs would.  She's a master manipulator.

I think Claire is probably the happiest of the daughter-in-laws. She's insanely wealthy, seems to have a strong personality and isn't the future GD. So she doesn't have to put up with M-T outside of few family events here and there.

MT is not as good as an PR profi as she herself thinks she is. Other than her dumb husband I don't think that anyone believes her crap by now.

Also that she found Tessy to be the most like her doesn't naturally mean that she liked her.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #876 on: June 14, 2020, 10:22:06 PM »

MT is not as good as an PR profi as she herself thinks she is. Other than her dumb husband I don't think that anyone believes her crap by now.

Also that she found Tessy to be the most like her doesn't naturally mean that she liked her.

So very true Kristallinchen. People who truly like themselves donít go around slapping servants and terrorizing their families.
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #877 on: June 15, 2020, 01:44:25 AM »

Its rather ironic IMO that the "slimmer" MT has become the less likeable she seems.

I wonder if she has always been like this (certainly her apparent feud with JC would suggest so) or if its come about of late as she has become too accustomed to having minions to do her bidding and been given too much freedom to act like a diva. I can't imagine her doing so when JC and Jean were around but once Henri too over and JC passed away maybe MT saw her opportunity to take over.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #878 on: June 15, 2020, 06:23:45 AM »

Plus I think Tessy went a little nuts after going from riches/ feeling like an adored wife in a Royal house to what happened later. Not saying she didnít deserve it or her acting out was the healthiest sane way to handle it. I can just understand losing her sanity for a bit.
ArwenEleniel

Baby Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #879 on: June 16, 2020, 10:57:16 PM »

And one more photo of MT, this time with Henri.

https://www.instagram.com..._wO/?igshid=1fohump6rfnfg
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #880 on: June 16, 2020, 11:41:05 PM »

That picture looks so photoshopped, like it was done in front of a greenscreen and the background added - in a really bad way.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #881 on: June 16, 2020, 11:45:23 PM »

That picture looks so photoshopped, like it was done in front of a greenscreen and the background added - in a really bad way.

It certainly does. But you know MT wants a nice slim silhouette for her PR efforts.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #882 on: June 16, 2020, 11:52:46 PM »

She looks so photoshopped in the pic as well that it is hard to recognize her. We should be grateful that she has her blouse buttons closed in that shot. She is surely healthier but she is one of the people weight loss just changed her appearance without improving it. That new cool look she is sporting seems only desperate and a bit ridiculous.
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Salvia microphylla 'Hot Lips'

Ignore
« Reply #883 on: June 17, 2020, 09:30:06 AM »

And one more photo of MT, this time with Henri.

https://www.instagram.com..._wO/?igshid=1fohump6rfnfg

Throw her in the moat, Henri, you know you want to!
ArwenEleniel

Baby Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #884 on: June 21, 2020, 07:59:42 PM »

The court announces the premiere of D'Maus Kštti, narrated by Grand Duchess Maria Theresa together with the celloist Annemie Osborne under the guidance of Serge Tonnar. MT has told about this experience in her interview published at Paris Match.
The narration will premiere in a week, on June 28, at kuk.lu.

https://www.instagram.com...JBz0/?igshid=4xr8bwzky6xz
https://www.instagram.com...K4Z/?igshid=1ri3kzeqiznfu
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 62   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: