Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 51   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Duchess Maria Teresa  (Read 134853 times)
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2019, 06:28:09 PM »

MT is having knee surgery next tuesday and will not be able to work for several weeks according to the Lux media. Looks like she might miss most of the Belgian state visit as well, so thos will be a very boring visit.

Congratulations on 4500 posts Trier1!  Star
Yes, congratulations Trier1!
Is it known how long she will be on sick leave?  Ps Alex might accompany the GD, like she did for the Japan visit.
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2019, 06:54:41 PM »

They said something about several weeks. Last time she had knee surgery a few years ago it took her long to get well again, she did spend several months using crutches and/or a wheelchair. So I guess she might not be taking part in most of the events for the upcoming state visit from Belgium. I think if everything goes well, she might be back shortly before Christmas, if it goes as badly as last time then I guess the New Year's reception might be the first bigger event she does. I can see her doing some audiences and things at the palais but not doing events where she has to walk/stand/sit for a long time.
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2019, 04:01:57 AM »

MT is having knee surgery next tuesday and will not be able to work for several weeks according to the Lux media. Looks like she might miss most of the Belgian state visit as well, so thos will be a very boring visit.

I wish Her Royal Highness  all the best for surgery and an easy recovery.

Congratulations, Trier1 on your 4,500 posts  Champagne  Star
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2019, 05:39:09 AM »

Is it known how long she will be on sick leave?  Ps Alex might accompany the GD, like she did for the Japan visit.

I can see Steph being involved . . . .after all they are Belgian Royals . . . . 
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2019, 07:17:09 AM »

Congratulations to 4500 posts, Trier Star  Champagne

I wish MT a full recovery.
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2019, 07:54:42 AM »

Oh, sorry to hear. Wishing her good recovery.
It would be a good chance for younger generation to get more involved in royal engagements. Dare we hope so or its just a wishful thinking not to be fullfilled  Wink

Champagne on your 4500th post, Trier  Star
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2019, 09:04:24 AM »

Congrats on your 4.500 Trier!  Star Beer

I spent a weekend with the Pomster in Trier this summer - we stayed in the hotel straight across from the Porta Nigra. It was wonderful!

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2019, 11:26:59 AM »

I spent a weekend with the Pomster in Trier this summer - we stayed in the hotel straight across from the Porta Nigra. It was wonderful!

Trier, a beautiful city. Some years ago spend a day in Trier, while camping in Saarland.
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2019, 11:52:27 AM »

Great that you enjoyed it!
Let's hope that poor MT will get well soon as Linus will only bother to put some effort in the glamourous events like the Belgian cousin coming for a state visit but she will not be able to step in for MT if the event has sth to do with the more important things MT does, like for example, microfinance, women's rights, the Paralympics committee...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2019, 01:24:46 PM »

Let's hope that poor MT will get well soon as Linus will only bother to put some effort in the glamourous events like the Belgian cousin coming for a state visit but she will not be able to step in for MT if the event has sth to do with the more important things MT does, like for example, microfinance, women's rights, the Paralympics committee...

I guess in case of the Paralympics committee Alexandra could step in....
Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2019, 02:12:39 PM »

So we must relay on Linus to play the part and dress well? Oh crap.  Secret This visit would be boring as hell but with a lot to dish about nonetheless.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2019, 02:21:59 PM »

Gui and Linus should step in. It doesn't help, if the Lux RF are giving in to their laziness.
Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2019, 03:07:58 PM »

Gui and Linus should step in. It doesn't help, if the Lux RF are giving in to their laziness.
They have to show up, I don't think they have much of the choice in this case. Still, we could still find that Henri and Alex are the only ones there, I'd not be surprised should that happen.
Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2019, 03:37:45 PM »

They have to show up, I don't think they have much of the choice in this case. Still, we could still find that Henri and Alex are the only ones there, I'd not be surprised should that happen.

I am 100 % sure that they will show up. Linus all dolled up, smiling and with clean hair. She loves to mingle with other royals and these are the Belgians who seem to be close to her family. Remember Til and Fabiola attending her mother's funeral and IIRC Laurent attended her father's funeral.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2019, 03:51:41 PM »

I am 100 % sure that they will show up. Linus all dolled up, smiling and with clean hair. She loves to mingle with other royals and these are the Belgians who seem to be close to her family. Remember Til and Fabiola attending her mother's funeral and IIRC Laurent attended her father's funeral.

Also because her family is one of Belgium's noble families. Some members are also part of the Dutch nobility since 1816.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lannoy_family
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 51   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: