Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Duchess Maria Teresa  (Read 124337 times)
ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #660 on: February 13, 2020, 09:57:07 PM »

I'm the military aide on the far table, thinking that hopefully this is far enough away to avoid any flying shoes thrown my way.

Any news on the investigation by the public prosecutor into the allegations of assault? Seems long time for them to say "nothing to see"
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #661 on: February 13, 2020, 10:05:50 PM »

While in Paris, MT attended annual Board of Directors lunch of the ENGIE Foundation, which is a partner of the association Stand Speak Rise Up!

Haha, some of the expressions in that audience.

tag yourself: I'm the woman with the finger
me: lady front left with spectacles. Secret
me: the women at the far table using her hair as a curtain.

me: the lady with her eyes closed praying for someone to get her out...and asking “what did I do in a past life to deserve THIS”.

I'm not a man but I sympathize with the elderly guy at the third table, simply enjoying his grub.  Beer

I'm the lady at the farthest table under the dark pink banner, totally ignoring her with my head turned to the opoosite side from where she stands.

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #662 on: February 13, 2020, 10:22:56 PM »

Spoonie, can I bring some boxed wine with me to the toilets? Classier than MT.

Only if you ditch the box and just bring the bladder.  Then we can shotgun it.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
KimmySue

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #663 on: February 13, 2020, 10:25:49 PM »

While in Paris, MT attended annual Board of Directors lunch of the ENGIE Foundation, which is a partner of the association Stand Speak Rise Up!

me: lady front left with spectacles. Secret
me: the women at the far table using her hair as a curtain.

me: the lady with her eyes closed praying for someone to get her out...and asking “what did I do in a past life to deserve THIS”.

I'm not a man but I sympathize with the elderly guy at the third table, simply enjoying his grub.  Beer

I'm the lady at the farthest table under the dark pink banner, totally ignoring her with my head turned to the opoosite side from where she stands.

I'm the lady at the first table with her back to the camera, sitting on the edge of my chair ready to make a run for it if MT makes a move towards me.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #664 on: February 13, 2020, 10:30:32 PM »

She can't go public like nothing has happened. She lost this right. It's so frustrating.
I hope there will be some consequences.

I can't imagine any professional crisis person advising her to keep calm, carry on. 

This is pure hubris and it will be the end of her as a public figure.

It's absolutely wild how she's carrying on like nothing happened. It hasn't been addressed at all besides Henri's letter. Do any local dishers know what people in Lux are thinking?

And she looks like she knows it. The strain is especially noticeable in her eyes. Go away MT.

Shove it peasants, I'm still working and you can't stop me...

Congratulations on 2000 posts, genegal!
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #665 on: February 13, 2020, 10:37:41 PM »

Provided the allegations are true, I don't think MT will go down with a whimper. Nope, she will bring everybody down with her, with a bang.
Calling the media to a press conference, telling tales of how mean everybody has been to her, from her m-i-l, to her husband, children, PM. What a hard life she's had while just being so caring and loving and doing so much good in this world.  And the complaining staff are ungrateful, after all she's done for them.  

I must confess I love this story. Mostly because I've never liked MT, her fake smiles and photoshopped chins, and I've been waiting for something like this to happen. Looking forward to the next episode. Icecream

For me MT always seemed over emotional and too good to be true. A friend of mine once said: If a thing or person doesn't have seemingly any bad sides there's something fishy about it.

Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #666 on: February 13, 2020, 11:10:30 PM »

I still have 14 pages to catch up on this thread but a thought has occurred to me:

is it possible that the "beaten in the face" report has been lost in translation somehow from, for example, the expression "a slap in the face" meaning "a rejection, a put-down, an affront" ?

Back to reading...
karma chamelion

Big Member

Henry "Hotspur" Percy

Ignore
« Reply #667 on: February 14, 2020, 01:37:11 AM »

Is she making a Hitler mustache? Tongue

Congratulations on 2000 posts, genegal! Here's to the next 2000 Champagne

We are made of the love of thousands.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #668 on: February 14, 2020, 01:46:56 AM »

Is she making a Hitler mustache? Tongue

Congratulations on 2000 posts, genegal! Here's to the next 2000 Champagne

No, she’s holding her nose against the stink of culpability emanating from the podium.
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #669 on: February 14, 2020, 03:45:49 AM »

Thanks for all the congrats!

There's a group not at all interested in what MT was saying...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #670 on: February 14, 2020, 04:15:13 AM »

Thanks for all the congrats!

There's a group not at all interested in what MT was saying...

Yep - no doubt the invitation went out ages ago and they were stuck with her. I thought her brother was at death's door - she seems to pick and chose her priorities
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #671 on: February 22, 2020, 05:18:44 PM »

MT is back in Lux and attended a presentation of "Esch 2022, European Capital of Culture" as part of the Open Market Days.

Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #672 on: February 22, 2020, 08:16:03 PM »

I see that losing credibility, trust, destroying her reputation, and setting the monarchy into a crisis hasn't stopped her from doing anything she wants. This woman has balls of steel

karma chamelion

Big Member

Henry "Hotspur" Percy

Ignore
« Reply #673 on: February 22, 2020, 08:34:09 PM »

I see that losing credibility, trust, destroying her reputation, and setting the monarchy into a crisis hasn't stopped her from doing anything she wants. This woman has balls of steel

Consequences? What consequences? She keeps it up and Henri is going to be forced to abdicate. The government has made pretty clear that they don't enjoy Madam's style and want her to go away. If she doesn't it will be because Henri is, as usual, letting her run amok. So maybe at the end of the day they just both need to go away. Problem solved.

We are made of the love of thousands.
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #674 on: February 22, 2020, 08:58:55 PM »

Consequences? What consequences? She keeps it up and Henri is going to be forced to abdicate. The government has made pretty clear that they don't enjoy Madam's style and want her to go away. If she doesn't it will be because Henri is, as usual, letting her run amok. So maybe at the end of the day they just both need to go away. Problem solved.

Eventually she's going to break both ankles with all the digging in her heels she's doing...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: