Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Duchess Maria Teresa  (Read 174643 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #900 on: June 26, 2020, 06:44:44 PM »

She actually has accomplishments she can talk about....so why not.

I think that Mathilde, Letizia and Maxima have far more accomplishments than MememeMT. But they don't need their own Twitter account to feed their ego. No, MT just can't deal with the fact that thanks to little Charles the interest is now on the HGD couple.

The Waringo report won't change anything, unfortunately it was just a waste of time, money and paper.

Well, it wasnt a complete waste. It outed her and now the world knows

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #901 on: June 26, 2020, 06:46:54 PM »

Unless MT's twitter account is manned by the Court PR head, I foresee nuclear levels of self destruction in..... 5,4,3,.....
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 06:54:53 PM by leatherface » Logged
ArwenEleniel

Baby Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #902 on: June 26, 2020, 06:49:57 PM »

She actually has accomplishments she can talk about....so why not.

I think that Mathilde, Letizia and Maxima have far more accomplishments than MememeMT. But they don't need their own Twitter account to feed their ego. No, MT just can't deal with the fact that thanks to little Charles the interest is now on the HGD couple.

The Waringo report won't change anything, unfortunately it was just a waste of time, money and paper.

Well, it wasnt a complete waste. It outed her and now the world knows

You know many people in other forums think that the Waringo report has disclosed close to nothing. That as far as it didn't end up in a criminal case and no videos of physical violence were published, MT did nothing wrong and nothing that is not allowed for a strong woman with a hot temperament.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #903 on: June 26, 2020, 08:48:23 PM »

Unless MT's twitter account is manned by the Court PR head, I foresee nuclear levels of self destruction in..... 5,4,3,.....

Tessy and she were more similar than we ever anticipated.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #904 on: June 26, 2020, 10:17:44 PM »

MT now has her own Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/MariaTeresa_Lux

Of course she does...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #905 on: June 27, 2020, 01:05:31 AM »

172 followers. She's hardly broke the internet (as I imagine she would like to  Whistle )
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #906 on: June 27, 2020, 01:30:01 AM »

I'm just surprised its not instagram as that seems more her style posing for endless pictures.

Hopefully this is being put into place as her own "official website" which was much criticised in the Waringo report is going to be taken down, just me hoping maybe! LOL
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #907 on: June 29, 2020, 03:30:33 PM »

The full Paris Match interview is now on MT's own website: https://www.grande-duches...-grande-duchesse-2020.pdf

Ashlee27

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #908 on: June 29, 2020, 03:33:54 PM »

The pictures are not her best, but the interview is really good.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #909 on: June 29, 2020, 07:10:00 PM »

The full Paris Match interview is now on MT's own website: https://www.grande-duches...-grande-duchesse-2020.pdf

Wasn't this vanity project of a website supposed to be folded into the official LRF website, as per the Waringo Report?
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #910 on: June 29, 2020, 08:13:03 PM »

Wasn't this vanity project of a website supposed to be folded into the official LRF website, as per the Waringo Report?

I thought so.  Instead she now has an independent profile on social media.  Its as if she wants him to abdicate and for the two of them to be all but exiled to Paris.  God help them all if shes still the one in charge while Guillaume is Grand Duke.  Republic anyone?
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #911 on: June 29, 2020, 08:34:28 PM »

I thought so.  Instead she now has an independent profile on social media.  Its as if she wants him to abdicate and for the two of them to be all but exiled to Paris.  God help them all if shes still the one in charge while Guillaume is Grand Duke.  Republic anyone?

Nothing says a mother's unconditional love more than actively trying to dispossess your children of their birth right through your own selfish and ruinous actions.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #912 on: June 30, 2020, 01:06:34 AM »

Nothing says a mother's unconditional love more than actively trying to dispossess your children of their birth right through your own selfish and ruinous actions.

LF  Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #913 on: July 01, 2020, 11:35:56 AM »

LF  Star

G Smiley

I doubt MT sees it this way. She's certainly of the opinion that she's the best thing that ever happen to Lux and that it's citizens should therefore whoreship her.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #914 on: July 01, 2020, 02:51:31 PM »

LF  Star

G Smiley

I doubt MT sees it this way. She's certainly of the opinion that she's the best thing that ever happen to Lux and that it's citizens should therefore whoreship her.

That made my inner 12 year old giggle.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: