Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Duchess Maria Teresa  (Read 311448 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1230 on: September 20, 2021, 02:46:33 PM »

MT is back in Lux and received Nancy Braun, General Director of the project Esch 2022 European Capital of Culture

Wait.....is that on the right a rock or MT??
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1231 on: September 20, 2021, 05:56:20 PM »

It seems that MT has been named a Global Champion for the Fight against Sexual Violence in Conflict by United Nations in the person of Special Representative Pramila Patten.
The ceremony and reception seems to have been held in Château de Berg in the presence of Henry, Guillaume, and Stephanie.

https://www.instagram.com...5CZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

No official info yet from the court, only Instagram post from @endrapeinwar and stories from @standspeakriseup (sorry for the quality)

white is not your friend if you’re not svelte .... MT should stick with other tones and not broad pants .... she is too short for the current fashion.... another one who needs a mirror
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1232 on: September 20, 2021, 06:01:51 PM »

They say that charity starts at home.

I'd find MT a lot more convincing in her charity work, especially work regarding women, if it transpired that she treat/ed her daughter and daughter-in-laws, plus staff with basic common decency.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1233 on: September 20, 2021, 06:11:00 PM »

I'd find MT a lot more convincing in her charity work, especially work regarding women, if it transpired that she treat/ed her daughter and daughter-in-laws, plus staff with basic common decency.

What do you mean Sarah?! MT hasn't thrown a shoe at anyone in months!
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1234 on: September 20, 2021, 06:13:02 PM »

… that we’ve heard of. Yet.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1235 on: September 20, 2021, 10:07:00 PM »

If I'd be sarcastic I'd say that she's the best for the job, because she knows everything from experience (although from the wrong side).
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1236 on: September 26, 2021, 01:24:04 AM »

If I'd be sarcastic I'd say that she's the best for the job, because she knows everything from experience (although from the wrong side).

You've just reminded me of the opening sequence of The Simpsons. I wonder if there's a board somewhere noting how many days it's been since a show has been thrown  Laughing
castille

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1237 on: September 26, 2021, 02:25:34 AM »

https://youtube.com/watch...3dsV06E&feature=share

have y’all seen this yet?

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1238 on: September 26, 2021, 03:11:12 PM »

Another vanity project for the Narcissist of Luxembourg
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1239 on: October 01, 2021, 02:55:47 PM »

MT has written a book...about her marriage. Clown

It's called "Un amour souverain: 40 ans au service du Luxembourg" and the co-author is her good friend and biggest fan, journalist Stéphane Bern.

It seems it's only available in French, though..
https://www.amazon.fr/amo...-Luxembourg/dp/2226458778
Forty years ago, Cupid invited himself to one of the last monarchies of old Europe and created a breath of fresh air. In the presence of other crowned heads, Henri of Luxembourg married Maria Teresa Mestre, both united by the same desire to serve an ideal and a country. For the first time, on the occasion of their emerald wedding, the Grand Duke and the Grand Duchess have agreed to confide in Stéphane Bern in complete privacy, to tell their love story, to unveil their personal album with unpublished photographs.
Throughout the pages, the incredible saga of a monarchical institution emerges which has succeeded in adapting brilliantly to the challenges of the world, in particular by leading humanitarian and charitable battles recognized by all.

Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1240 on: October 01, 2021, 03:40:11 PM »

It's called "Un amour souverain: 40 ans au service du Luxembourg" and the co-author is her good friend and biggest fan, journalist Stéphane Bern.

Forty years ago, Cupid invited himself to one of the last monarchies of old Europe and created a breath of fresh air. In the presence of other crowned heads, Henri of Luxembourg married Maria Teresa Mestre, both united by the same desire to serve an ideal and a country. For the first time, on the occasion of their emerald wedding, the Grand Duke and the Grand Duchess have agreed to confide in Stéphane Bern in complete privacy, to tell their love story, to unveil their personal album with unpublished photographs.
Throughout the pages, the incredible saga of a monarchical institution emerges which has succeeded in adapting brilliantly to the challenges of the world, in particular by leading humanitarian and charitable battles recognized by all.

Hmmm ... and she lives in France and he in Lux ... well some of the time

I guess after 40 years you have had time to refine the “narrative”
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1241 on: October 01, 2021, 04:12:42 PM »

That book should be sold with a box of sickness bags.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1242 on: October 01, 2021, 04:15:04 PM »

Dash2 Dash2 Dash2 Dash2
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1243 on: October 01, 2021, 05:09:40 PM »

I hope we have a French speaking Disher who can get ahold of this for us Banana My high school-level French probably won't do us much good but this sounds like a good time.
LittleThunder

Gigantic Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #1244 on: October 01, 2021, 10:37:44 PM »

Oh la la.... "A sovereign loveRoll Eyes We didn't need that. Apparently, the PR team of the Grand Ducal family thinks publicity is needed. 

Stéphane Bern is know for being a complete simpering sycophant fan-boy of (mostly) all the royals. I expect a lot of flattery and praise (and an overdose of sugar).  Crap

BTW, I've noticed Henry isn't a co-author, only Bern and MT. Hasn't he anything to say about the topic aka his love life with his wife ? I guess MT will speaks for both of them then.  Roll Eyes

I hope we have a French speaking Disher who can get ahold of this for us Banana My high school-level French probably won't do us much good but this sounds like a good time.
Oh dear... I'll look for some extracts, but I don't know if I'll have the abnegation and fortitude to read that book fully. My neurons would probably riot or shutdown. 

ETA : I just saw the price : 32€ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: