Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 91   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Duchess Maria Teresa  (Read 341845 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1275 on: November 10, 2021, 11:29:26 AM »

Meanwhile, she has given decorations for blood donors:

and met with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, Mr. Filippo Grandi:

She looks like a little overweight dumpling.... or a big one  ..... after decades I would have expected better.... just nothing to recommend her at all
Lady Mellie

Mini Member

Antarctica Antarctica

Ignore
« Reply #1276 on: November 10, 2021, 09:59:34 PM »

MT seems to come back to Lux for a while to promote her book.

An almost 1 hour long interview of hers (with Bern)  – https://m.youtube.com/wat...tiKM&feature=youtu.be
Oh nice to be front and center when your son, heir of the throne, celebrates a milestone and his 40th birthday. Everything is every time all about her. Dead And I don't get why she was on a French TV show. We don't have royalty here and have more than enough with three claimers of a obsolete and defunct throne.  Secret
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1277 on: November 20, 2021, 10:06:29 AM »

https://monarchie.lu/fr/a...-avec-lorganisation-yazda
HRH the Grand Duchess received at the Grand Ducal Palace two young survivors from the Yazidi community to discuss their fate with them. The young survivors were accompanied by the coordinator of the Yazidi Survivor Network, also a genocide survivor, the president of the Yazda organization and the director of the exhibition Nobody's Listening, an immersive exhibition to understand the forgotten genocide in Iraq.

Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1278 on: November 20, 2021, 12:41:15 PM »

If I could have ,let's say, 1- 5% of her allowance, I'd make sure my clothes fit and befit me.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1279 on: November 20, 2021, 12:49:44 PM »

If I could have ,let's say, 1- 5% of her allowance, I'd make sure my clothes fit and befit me.

Yes no excuses for her at all .... all the money and she mostly looks really awful
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1280 on: November 20, 2021, 05:33:02 PM »

Well done to her for continuing to spotlight the Yazidi.  That horrific chapter seems to have been forgotten (to be fair there are lots of horrific things still going on) but as much as I dislike her, I'm thankful she is focusing on this issue.  Those poor young women still seem to be so haunted.  Sad  Praying they get actual help and not a just photo-op and a smile.
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1281 on: November 20, 2021, 05:58:42 PM »

Well done to her for continuing to spotlight the Yazidi.  That horrific chapter seems to have been forgotten (to be fair there are lots of horrific things still going on) but as much as I dislike her, I'm thankful she is focusing on this issue.  Those poor young women still seem to be so haunted.  Sad  Praying they get actual help and not a just photo-op and a smile.

She’s had some patronages similar to Camilla that she does (or did) a lot of great work for and seems quite invested in. The Waringo report was quite surprising to me because it presented a very different woman from her public persona (not saying I don’t believe it - I do - but it’s a real shame because she was actually quite good at the job).
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1282 on: November 20, 2021, 07:54:38 PM »

I wonder though how much she’s done with those patronages? IMO she seems to be a bit of a collector of causes- taking them on and being interested at the time then moving on to another, dare I say, more fashionable cause, in time. For example she is associated with UNICEF but I couldn’t tell you the last time I saw her do anything for them. Of late - even before the report- she seems to have focussed more on newer things she has a bigger say and role in e.g stand up speak up.
The report showed she is a bully who uses her power to belittle and intimidate those under her. I don’t think an independent government report would lie about that- nor that it would do so unchallenged legally bu the family. I do think maybe MT was a different person a long time ago- kinder more gentle and caring, but not now IMO.
Lets be honest if other royals who were trying to sell their book turned up at an event like this we’d call it poor taste PR.0
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1283 on: November 21, 2021, 09:22:28 AM »

I wonder though how much she’s done with those patronages? IMO she seems to be a bit of a collector of causes- taking them on and being interested at the time then moving on to another, dare I say, more fashionable cause, in time. For example she is associated with UNICEF but I couldn’t tell you the last time I saw her do anything for them. Of late - even before the report- she seems to have focussed more on newer things she has a bigger say and role in e.g stand up speak up.
The report showed she is a bully who uses her power to belittle and intimidate those under her. I don’t think an independent government report would lie about that- nor that it would do so unchallenged legally bu the family. I do think maybe MT was a different person a long time ago- kinder more gentle and caring, but not now IMO.
Lets be honest if other royals who were trying to sell their book turned up at an event like this we’d call it poor taste PR.0

She might have been..... maybe her life in very small Lux was not what she thought she would have.... and waiting a long time until her husband got “the job” and probably not much changed after that.... she seems bored but wants the money to keep paying the expenses.... she will stay married but live in France
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1284 on: November 23, 2021, 07:08:35 PM »

MT and Stéphane Bern had a book signing event at a bookstore in Luxembourg

ralf103

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1285 on: November 23, 2021, 07:11:00 PM »

Unless the book is “How to throw shoes at people and pi$$ off to France” I don’t believe a word written in it.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1286 on: November 23, 2021, 07:13:59 PM »

Unless the book is “How to throw shoes at people and pi$$ off to France” I don’t believe a word written in it.

Word  Thumb up Yes
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1287 on: November 23, 2021, 07:30:20 PM »

She also appeared in the show Aqui y Ahora to discuss her work and promote the book: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QevGkOQFPU4

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1288 on: November 23, 2021, 07:56:09 PM »

...and gave an exclusive interview to Point de Vue: https://www.pointdevue.fr...os-privees-de-son-mariage
ralf103

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1289 on: November 23, 2021, 08:01:44 PM »

Amazing how much hard work she puts in to promoting herself at the moment but not her country or causes.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 91   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: