Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 90   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Duchess Maria Teresa  (Read 327065 times)
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1290 on: November 23, 2021, 08:18:04 PM »

Amazing how much hard work she puts in to promoting herself at the moment but not her country or causes.

IKR?!

Seriously what is with this full court press? She cannot honestly be doing this to counter the after-effects of the Waringo report, can she?

She can't be that stupid or delusional?
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1291 on: November 23, 2021, 10:24:28 PM »

Amazing how much hard work she puts in to promoting herself at the moment but not her country or causes.

IKR?!

Seriously what is with this full court press? She cannot honestly be doing this to counter the after-effects of the Waringo report, can she?

She can't be that stupid or delusional?

did Bern write MT's iconography that he is sitting next to her unmasked and not 1.5 meters apart?

Star to LF and ralf: ITA with both of you.

G Yes

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1292 on: November 23, 2021, 11:49:48 PM »

...and gave an exclusive interview to Point de Vue: https://www.pointdevue.fr...os-privees-de-son-mariage

Does "exclusive" mean something different in Luxembourg?   Thinking  Multiple appearances and interviews is kind of the opposite of "exclusive" to me, but then I also think being accused of abusing and throwing shoes at your staff is kind of the opposite of taking a stand against violence against women, so what do I know?  For that matter, I also think writing a book about your grand love affair and then making all of these "exclusive" appearances without the partner in your grand love affair is a bit hypocritical, so clearly she operates on a different plane of understanding than I do.
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1293 on: November 24, 2021, 09:22:00 AM »

Apologies for the lengthy post.
I  am aware that RD gives us the chance to enjoy all the glittering of royal gems,gorgeous, unusual and even plain ugly attire, parades ,summer pictures, etc.  All that is fun and fair -- taxpayers of the world. Re royals'  behaviour, we, I , may be a bit harsh, impetuous,inconsiderate in my  comments.
 That said,if the Lux government considered and resolved that they had to study the case and write and publish an official report on the GDF arrangements in general and the   GDuchess'  conduct in particular, MT could have remained "on leave" even longer. If this is the way she understands whitewashing,well... I'm no expert,but as a citizen and as a commoner, I think she is wrong. A few other royals addressed their issues  and exposed their peccadillos --and peccados--openly, apologized, lay some blame on their age or/and circumstances and sort of  put an end to it. Well done.
MT is doing the opposite.She is coming out as the great champion of whatever cause (I used to like and admire her). But if she has accused others of mistreating her ( we'll never know if that was true and GD has been left defenceless for good) , and been accused of aggressive behaviour towards those working for her ,she should apologize. And she shouldn't use her  Latin origin as an excuse for her misery or her achievements. Wealthy family,best education. She has always lived in privileged environments.Yes,I know she is proud of her origins,but why not?
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1294 on: November 25, 2021, 08:26:33 PM »

MT - together with the Minister of Justice and Culture and the Minister of National Education, Children and Youth - attended the opening of the exhibition (Ado+Crise) X Crise = ? in Neumünster

ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1295 on: November 25, 2021, 09:26:38 PM »

She looks awful in those pics- i say that as someone who has seen that she can look good- the hair looks greasy, her face looks shiny and blotchy, the clothes look shiny and cheap- literally looks like no effort has gone in (ironic given she has probably made a huge effort to look chic and hip)
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1296 on: November 25, 2021, 10:47:53 PM »

She looks awful in those pics- i say that as someone who has seen that she can look good- the hair looks greasy, her face looks shiny and blotchy, the clothes look shiny and cheap- literally looks like no effort has gone in (ironic given she has probably made a huge effort to look chic and hip)

she looks like a madam who has just finished serving her last client. Crap

'nuff said

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1297 on: November 25, 2021, 11:13:46 PM »

Huh? Laugh bounce Laughing Thumb up
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1298 on: November 25, 2021, 11:59:47 PM »

Stef isn't perfect, but she can attend an art exhibition without looking like she ran 5 blocks on a humid day. Sit down, M-T

Cool your jets, everyone
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1299 on: November 26, 2021, 04:27:25 AM »

Always with the plunging necklines!  Roll Eyes
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #1300 on: November 26, 2021, 04:31:40 AM »

MT - together with the Minister of Justice and Culture and the Minister of National Education, Children and Youth - attended the opening of the exhibition (Ado+Crise) X Crise = ? in Neumünste

I know she's not, but the lady on the right looks like she's giving side eye to MT 

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1301 on: November 26, 2021, 09:32:03 AM »

IMO there is something very very very off in MT's face.....I just can't figure out what it exactly is.....her eyebrows; weird eyes or else??
Isabel

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1302 on: November 26, 2021, 10:10:50 AM »

Always with the plunging necklines!  Roll Eyes

I won't be defending MT about the awful stuff that has already been made public, however aesthetically she got a good team behind her.

MT has a very short neck and a few extra pounds,  opening the neckline and having short hair with lots of body on top slims the way she looks specially on pictures. 

We may no like her but she knows how to look her best with her body type.
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1303 on: November 26, 2021, 10:19:02 AM »

Huh? Laugh bounce Laughing Thumb up

Star  Laughing
Emac0914

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1304 on: November 26, 2021, 12:53:11 PM »

There is something really wrong with this self-centered woman!  Using her royal status to self-promote instead of lots of good causes she could be working for - and not just showing up at her whim, badly dressed with her icky,slicked back hair, pretending she is Mother Theresa, oh so benevolent.  What is with her out hawking that book??  Isn’t a bitbeneath royalty to do things like that??  This woman needs to be shut down until she begins to get that her platform REALLY need to help people, not make HER look good.  Donate your clothing budget, it’s not really helping you MT and get down to some really beneficial work in Luxembourg or just decamp to Paris permanently, please! 
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 90   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: