Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Duchess Maria Teresa  (Read 390067 times)
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1380 on: March 22, 2022, 04:37:02 PM »

🎉 Happy Birthday!
 The Grand Duchess thanks you for all your kind wishes! 💌

🎉 Happy Anniversary!
 The Grand Duchess thanks you for all your words! 💌

Bio. 🇱🇺🇫🇷🇩🇪🇬🇧 👉 http://bit.ly/bioMT_LU
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1381 on: March 22, 2022, 10:46:33 PM »

https://www.insider.com/l...leton-young-royals-2022-3

Weird article. I gues shes trying to get some good  PR ?
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1382 on: March 23, 2022, 09:26:56 PM »

MT has got her own homepage again.
https://www.maria-teresa.lu/

So the Waringo report was nothing but a waste of paper,  time and money.  Honestly,  I don't know what's wrong with the Lux government.   Real mad Nono
ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1383 on: March 26, 2022, 02:49:59 PM »

And I hear MT is the only one going to represent Lux at Philip's memorial service...front and centre just as she likes to be Ranting

I wonder if she is financing the website herself? Maybe the book sales have given her enough to pay for it. It would really be a low point if the Lux government is once again picking up the tab.
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1384 on: March 26, 2022, 04:43:04 PM »

And I hear MT is the only one going to represent Lux at Philip's memorial service...front and centre just as she likes to be Ranting

I wonder if she is financing the website herself? Maybe the book sales have given her enough to pay for it. It would really be a low point if the Lux government is once again picking up the tab.

Henri's revenge because Lizzy couldn't be bothered to send one single member of her large family to his aunt's funeral?  Seriously,  I wish nobody from Belgium would attend the service.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1385 on: March 26, 2022, 04:49:38 PM »

Henri's revenge because Lizzy couldn't be bothered to send one single member of her large family to his aunt's funeral?  Seriously,  I wish nobody from Belgium would attend the service.

Good points Pulsatilla!
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1386 on: March 26, 2022, 05:13:07 PM »

If I remember it correctly the money from the book sales goes to charity.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1387 on: May 07, 2022, 12:22:14 PM »

MT received representatives from two of her patronages; the SOS Village d’Enfants Monde Luxembourg and Chaîne de l’Espoir

Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1388 on: May 07, 2022, 01:06:38 PM »

Well it was the second wife and did he really know her ... his mother was known to be very difficult.... she ran that family and I’d bet she had influence
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1389 on: May 09, 2022, 07:37:51 PM »

https://monarchie.lu/fr/actualites/televie-2022

MT i in a kind of monk's habit.  Laughing

Even if she was the kindest MIL in the world, she certainly isn't the right person to give Steph or anyone else fashion advice.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1390 on: June 21, 2022, 08:10:38 AM »

MT presented the Prix Grand-Duc Adolphe 2021

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1391 on: June 21, 2022, 08:24:26 AM »

MT looks borderline obese in the purple and yellow. Seems like it not just Steph who needs a sartorial intervention in Luxembourg.
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1392 on: June 21, 2022, 08:56:31 AM »

MT looks borderline obese in the purple and yellow. Seems like it not just Steph who needs a sartorial intervention in Luxembourg.

Yikes Laughing
kinan

Baby Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #1393 on: June 21, 2022, 09:10:45 AM »

Well it was the second wife and did he really know her ... his mother was known to be very difficult.... she ran that family and I’d bet she had influence

Second wife? Queen Fabiola is the only wife of King Baudouin.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1394 on: June 21, 2022, 10:05:46 AM »

Second wife? Queen Fabiola is the only wife of King Baudouin.

Baudouin was indeed only married once, Queen Fabiola

Confusion perhaps with the death of Lilian, the second wife of King Leopold III  Thinking
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: