Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Royal Report  (Read 1296 times)
Marilyn Braun

Canada Canada

Ignore
« on: August 29, 2007, 09:46:22 PM »

Hello,

I hope no one minds that I'm posting this.

I'd like to introduce my online live chat show called The Royal Report. This show is about current events in the British Royal family. When it's live you can call in and offer your opinion on the subject, and chat in the chat room. Previous broadcast subjects have included: Should Camilla attend the Diana memorial? Kate Middleton - What's the big deal? and, Diana's legacy - Does she have one?

If you happen to miss the broadcast, each show is available as a PODcast afterwards.

You can catch the show on www.nowlive.com/marilynbraun or through the link on my blog: http://www.marilynsroyalblog.blogspot.com.

The live show is every Sunday 5:00pm PST (8:00pm EST). The next live broadcast will be on Sunday September 2nd.

The topic for this show will be: Royal tell-alls - Are they a betrayal? Do you buy them? If so, which one is your favorite?

I hope you will join me!

Thank you for your time.

Marilyn
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: