Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woman training to row Channel with Kate Middleton runs upper-class orgy club  (Read 9796 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2007, 01:56:22 PM »

It is really a huge pity, that Kate and the team used the sudden media attention and popularity for themselves only. You usually have to read the article to the very end (and who does that?) to find out that it is indeed a charity event for SIDS and a childrens hospice. Too bad that Kate didn't use this to show her new Grandma Queen that she indeed fits into this royal role by bringing the media attention to this charity event instead of an "elite group of female athletes talented in many ways, toned to perfection, with killer looks."which seems to be Kate second and last interest next to hunting down a prince...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Chris

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2007, 02:00:18 PM »

Is anyone actually surprised about this?  I'm not.  As I said in an earlier post, I'll be surprised if the team and their boat make it to France.
Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2007, 02:03:46 PM »

The problem for Kate is that she is a celebrity without a portfolio. It is all very well to be posing on boats and tumbling into and out of night clubs, but what is it all for?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2007, 02:05:57 PM »

I guess they thought they had better chances of gaining the permission for such a stunt, if they had Britains new sweetheart on board and they would probably go in into history having crossed the channel with the Queen of Great-Britain on board (preferable naked in a layer of paint... or maybe the Union Jack drapped strategically around Spiteful) RULE BRITANNIA< BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Chris

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2007, 02:08:08 PM »

The problem for Kate is that she is a celebrity without a portfolio. It is all very well to be posing on boats and tumbling into and out of night clubs, but what is it all for?

Ah youth!
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2007, 04:11:47 PM »

Princess frog2    Gee what a surprise     Princess frog2
Henny

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2007, 10:13:34 AM »

Is it easier to swim the channel or go by boat? While I admire this lady's courage I think it is a crazy thing to do.
To me it looks like going by boat would be a lot more comfortable. Could be wrong about that though. Nerves

http://www.news.com.au/me...2884,22208819-921,00.html
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2007, 12:11:19 PM »

Swim or row through the english channel?
Now that is one interesting question, that for I will never be able to answer with an experienced experience. I find the ferry quite comfy....

Mary's life motto:
Henny

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2007, 12:21:46 PM »

Swim or row through the english channel?
Now that is one interesting question, that for I will never be able to answer with an experienced experience. I find the ferry quite comfy....

Nor would I, if the water is past my waist I panic Yikes if by some chance I had to choose I think I would go with boat no matter how small and try and have it filled with warm blankets and at least one person with more water experience than me. Nerves
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2007, 08:36:12 PM »

Well one thing for sure Kate got all the media attention.  As far as acting like a Princess -- Yikes  ridiculous.  Kate is actually more manipulative and more narcissistic than CP Mary (and thats saying something)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2007, 08:46:45 PM »

The german television brought a little note about Kate today (they have a little "boulevard" before the news, which I quite fancy) they said it was the queen who insisted on ending kates boating aspirations. The palace, it was said, resented the media attention. They even mentioned the plans for Kates nude calender girl stint. Hehehe, bet there is a whole list of things that displease the queen and the first thing she truely would love to end is the whole relationship Yes

Mary's life motto:
Avise

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2007, 11:21:46 PM »

The german television brought a little note about Kate today (they have a little "boulevard" before the news, which I quite fancy) they said it was the queen who insisted on ending kates boating aspirations. The palace, it was said, resented the media attention. They even mentioned the plans for Kates nude calender girl stint. Hehehe, bet there is a whole list of things that displease the queen and the first thing she truely would love to end is the whole relationship Yes
British press said the same and I hope they are right and that she doesn't approve of her. Yes
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2007, 09:33:59 AM »

She simply cannot approve of her. However if the palace starts dictating her steps, she is in the company to some extent. Otherwise they would ignore her simply.
So lets hope that the "ordered by the queen' is an adornment that the press put over this topic and nothing that QEII spend even a second on...

Mary's life motto:
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2007, 02:30:15 PM »

kate's sisters in sisterhood's dragon boat race.   http://www.guardian.co.uk.../story/0,,2143695,00.html
Michelle

Gigantic Member

I smell bogan approaching

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2007, 03:10:33 PM »

Interesting article from The Mirror

http://www.mirror.co.uk/n...yal-farce-89520-19581223/

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: