Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Smoking Royals/Nobles and Friends  (Read 89269 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: September 05, 2014, 01:32:31 AM »

Ernest Ludwig first marriage was to his first cousin, Princess Victoria Melita of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha ("Ducky"), in Coburg An event which was overshadowed by the engagement of Ernst's youngest surviving sister, Alix to the Tsarevich Nicholas of Russia. The marriage was not a happy one.

Victoria Melita was a younger sister of prince Alfred and princess Marie.

If I am correct the supposedly suicide of prince Alfred was around the same time as the 25 wedding celebrations of his parents. Also it has been suggested Alfred showed symptomes of syphillis.
Axel Von Fersen

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: September 25, 2014, 09:03:53 PM »

Does anyone have any info on Gabriella Habsburg-Lothringen?

Extremly good-looking young woman I must say!
waterbuck

Mini Member

Norway Norway

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: September 25, 2014, 09:27:09 PM »

I hate smoking, too. People smell really bad  Dead

The unknown Backstreet Boy Guillaume?

i was surfing RD and found this old picture of gui (un recognizable!looked like felix) with a blonde that's prophetically similar to linus!!!! Smiley

That's Pia Haraldsen. She made herself famous in Norway for dating Guy, and for being a very remote relative- by-marriage of the Norwegian royal family. (Her mother married Sonja's nephew) She has appeared in several TV shows.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: September 25, 2014, 11:36:56 PM »

Does anyone have any info on Gabriella Habsburg-Lothringen?

Extremly good-looking young woman I must say!

Archduchess Gabriella Maria Pilar Yolande Joséphine Charlotte of Austria (Habsburg-Lothringen) is born May 26, 1994 in Geneva, Switzerland. She is the second daughter and the youngest child of princess Marie Astrid of Luxembourg and Archduke Carl Christian of Austria. Her elder siblings are:
- Archduchess Marie Christine (born in Brussels, July 31 1983). Countess of Limburg- Stirum after het marriage on December 6, 2008 to count Rodolphe de Limburg Stirum (born in Uccle, March 20, 1979). They have two sons: count Léopold (born April 19, 2011) and count Constantin (born October 25, 2013)
- Archduke Imre (born December 8, 1985) Married on September 8, 2012 in Washington to American Kathleen Walker (born in Cincinnati, in 1986). They have one daughter: Archduchess Maria Stella (born November 11, 2013)
- Archduke Christoph (born in Geneva, February 2, 1988). Married on 28 & 29 december 2012 in Nancy to Adélaïde Drapé-Frisch (born in Lilas, September 4 1989). According to rumours Adélaïde is currently expecting their first child.
- Archduke Alexander (born in Meyrin, September 26, 1990)

Through her parents Gabriella is related to the Luxembourg royal family (House of Nassau Weilburg) and the House of Habsburg. Gabriella is the niece of Grandduke Henri of Luxembourg.

Fun fact, her mother Marie Astrid is a first cousin of princess Astrid of Belgium.  Astrid is married to Archduke Lorenz of Austria d'Este, who in his turn is a first cousin of Gabriella's father Carl Christian.

Gabriella was bridesmaid at the weddings of her elder sister Marie Christine and brother Imre

Short information from Netty Leistra about Gabriella: http://www.nettyroyal.nl/...esses_1994_gabriella.html

Some random pictures:
Gabriella's mother:

Gabriella's father:

Gabriella's siblings incl. inlaws and cousin Archduke Ferdinand of Austria:

Gabriella with brother Alexander at the wedding of their brother Christoph and Adélaïde:

Gabriella at the wedding of cousin prince Félix of Luxembourg with Claire Lademacher:

Gabriella (on the right) with siblings (incl in-laws) Alexander, Marie Christine, Rodolpho, Imre, Kathleen and cousin Archduke Ferdinand of Austria at the wedding of 2nd cousin prince Amedeo of Belgium (also Archduke of Austria d'Este) and Elisabeth 'Lily' Rosboch

Under the name Gabriella Habsburg-Lothringen you can find her among others on Facebook.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: October 30, 2014, 01:03:38 AM »

old pic by wort.lu GD Jean smoking
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2015, 04:48:12 PM »

Shouldn't this be on a coin or something?   A realistic depiction of the queen:

« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 05:29:42 PM by Suzerain » Logged

Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2015, 04:51:37 PM »

This one was a surprise to me... Haya smoking

« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 04:59:22 PM by Suzerain » Logged

LadyBunion

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2015, 05:19:44 PM »

this one amuses me - looks like she has just got out of church and can't wait to light up!
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2015, 05:21:34 PM »

Emanuele Filiberto di Savoia is hot hot hot!!!!!!

and i also like his leather jacket very much.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2015, 05:49:25 PM »

this one amuses me - looks like she has just got out of church and can't wait to light up!

I don't think she'd let the fact that she's inside the church stop her.  After all, this is the same woman who threw a fit when she was told she couldn't smoke inside a hospital where she was visiting sick people. 
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: April 29, 2015, 06:46:00 PM »

I assume the people who are going to greet her have a lighter present with them Wink
Princesssarahbeth

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: May 03, 2015, 06:27:04 PM »

Dead
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: June 16, 2015, 02:58:32 PM »

I am opposed to smoking and drinking at a young age, but still this pic is hilarious:

Thirteen-year-old Princess Yvonne Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn takes a swig from a bottle of champagne while her brother Prince Alexander, just twelve, sits with a half-smoked cigarette (1955)
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: June 30, 2015, 05:43:44 PM »

A honeymoon foto:

Things ain't what they used to be and never were.
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: July 01, 2015, 05:05:22 PM »

I am opposed to smoking and drinking at a young age, but still this pic is hilarious:

Thirteen-year-old Princess Yvonne Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn takes a swig from a bottle of champagne while her brother Prince Alexander, just twelve, sits with a half-smoked cigarette (1955)

Blink   I have to wonder what kind of adults they became  Snare

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: