What possesses these individuals to decide to take up the bad habit (in this day and age) ?
1. Image (good for PR, highlighting one's status as a jettsetter)?
2. Peer pressure?
3. Trait to be accepted into the social elite (bonding over a bad habit)?
4. Pressures of a busy and hard life to pose for the camera, fussing over their physical appearances?
5. A quick and easy fix to lose and maintain weight loss, but also be praised by sugary journalists for not being anorexic?
Very stupid reason to do so, and hypocritical especially when they bask in the light of flashing sugary cameras for looking 'naturally beautiful, and glamourous'
/promoting a 'healthy body image'
6. Must have characteristic to be a future Princess/member of the nobility?
What irratates me the most are the smug/weird faces that they make.Monaco
It looks like Caroline has passed on the habit to Andrea, Charlotte, and Pierre
, including their respective partners, and friends.
I can only assume that the youngest Princess Alexandra of Hanover will end up following her big brothers and sister.Princess Caroline and Alex Dellal (boyfriend of Charlotte)
The over-hyped, very bland Borromeo sisters (from the first and second wife) also smoke:Beatrice Borromeo
also smokes. Lavina Borromeo
, wife of Fiat heir, eldest sister to Beatrice. Matilde Borromeo an avid smoker, who (from my opinion sounds very stupid, deluded with reality and pathetic for a 27 year old woman), in a recent interview to an Italian Grazia journalist, said that she feels less tired when she undertakes rigorous exercise because of smoking 'sento meno la fatica nello sport'.
Clearly smoking has killed her brain cells, or she missed out genetically and she has no brain.
- Doesn't smoking actually make sports even more tiring as it restricts the lungs capacity to carry oxygen?Margherita Missoni
, former girlfriend of Ernst-August Junior.
The new addition, Charlene
, is also an avid smoker. SwedenPrincess Madeleine
puffing away her troubles. DenmarkCrown Prince Frederik
. Prince Joachim and Princess Marie
Honestly, in front of children...BelgiumQueen Paola as Princess Paola
.Infanta ElenaEnglandFuture Princess Catherine of Wales?Camilla, caught in the actLuxembourgHereditary Grand Duke Guilliame
as a smoker.Prince FelixNetherlandsCrown Princess MaximaGreecePrince Nikolous JordanQueen Rania, which I am surprised