Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JULIAN ASSANGE  (Read 39963 times)
Diana Again
Banned
Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« on: December 09, 2010, 05:47:47 AM »

Will the United States of America succeed in the assassination, execution, torture and/or life imprisonment of Julian Assange?

http://www.heraldsun.com....ry-fn6bn88w-1225967884438
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 06:29:49 AM by Diana Again » Logged
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 06:28:09 AM »

hope not Nerves

but I do fear for his life...

G Nerves

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 06:41:57 AM »

I'm interested to know the outcome of his rape trial in Sweden, which should definitely go ahead based on the evidence released so far - if the victims' evidence stands up in court, he really is a nasty sleaze. Good looking rock gods are not above the law.

The US can't charge him with anything, as he hasn't broken any US or Australian laws. Thumbs down to Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard for going off half-cocked about him, that attempt at populism has totally backfired on her, and Australians want him to have full consular protection.

Diana Again
Banned
Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 06:59:17 AM »

if they send him back to sweden to face those charges, he's a dead man already, he's best to commit a quick and painless suicide whether in london, or stockholm, but definitely before they put him on that plane to USofA
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 07:53:55 AM »

Since when is it against the law to be a sleaze? These girls practically threw themselves on him.....they didnt exactly play hard to get! They saw their chance and took it.

If it were against the law to be a sleaze, I doubt we would have any royalty left!

I guess none of you ladies slept with a guy the first time you met him. None of you ever had a one night stand.  Secret

The truth will eventually be revealed!
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 08:04:21 AM »

Since when is it against the law to be a sleaze? These girls practically threw themselves on him.....they didnt exactly play hard to get! They saw their chance and took it.

If it were against the law to be a sleaze, I doubt we would have any royalty left!

I guess none of you ladies slept with a guy the first time you met him. None of you ever had a one night stand.  Secret

The women consented to protected sex. The charges are actually rape: using coercion and a degree of physical violence, and having unprotected sex with both women after consent was withdrawn. That's rape according to Swedish law ... and continuing to have sex after consent is withdrawn is also sexual assault under Australia law ...
Diana Again
Banned
Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 08:30:33 AM »

A TORN CONDOM vs A WEEKEND OF SLAVE LIKE SEX - Go figure!!

Man freed in landmark S&M case
Published: 28 Sep 10 14:34 CET

Share22  A 32-year-old man was on Tuesday acquitted of assault after having violent sex with a teenager in a landmark case testing how much sexual violence is legally permitted in Sweden between consenting partners.

The Malmö district court acquitted the man on charges of aggravated assault over a weekend of slave-like sex with the then 16-year-old girl.

The ruling is taken as a primary legal indication over whether a girl prone to self-harm is able to consent and submit herself to violent sex.

The issue of how much sexual violence is allowed between consensual sex partners had never been heard in the Swedish court system and experts in sadomasochism were called to testify in the hearing in Malmö district court.

The district court noted in its ruling that valid consent can not apply to aggravated assault, which in general can neither afford freedom from responsibility for the perpetrator. The court considered the level of violence to which the girl was subjected to be reduced to a classification of assault.

The court thus ruled that this was not a case of aggravated assault, and also noted that the girl had issued her consent of her own free will, observing that she had herself taken the initiative in contacting the man.

The 16-year-old girl came in contact with the man through a sadomasochism-themed website and later signed a “slave contract” in which she consented to being “used, abused and thoroughly humiliated”.

“I want to have a really hard master. Someone who won’t wimp out,” the teen wrote the 32-year-old during their online chat, according to the Aftonbladet newspaper.

During their sexual encounter, which took place in January, the girl allowed herself to be locked in a cage and have clamps attached to her breasts, according to several media reports.

The 16-year-old was also hit with whips and rulers, and made to have oral sex until she vomited, according to Aftonbladet.

Police were alerted to the alleged assault when a relative of the teen noticed she had bruises all over her body.

The man and the girl spent ten days discussing what they wanted to do when they met, before she arrived to take part in their role play.

The girl was over 16-years-old and thus above the age of consent and the court ruled that it had not been proven that her age, her history of self-harm, or any other extenuating circumstance, rendered her unable to understand what she was consenting to, or that her consent was meant in all seriousness.

The court furthermore observed that the girl had previous experience of BDSM sex and thus knew what she was getting herself into.

TT/The Local (news@thelocal.se/08 656 6518)

« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 08:37:39 AM by Diana Again » Logged
Diana Again
Banned
Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2010, 08:46:43 AM »

I always thought that RAPE was a crime of violence.  A violent act causing emotional & psychological distress

One of Assange's alleged RAPE victims (Ardin) hosted a party in Assange’s honour at her flat after the ‘crime’ and tweeted to her followers that she was with the “the world's coolest smartest people, it's amazing!”

danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2010, 09:52:38 AM »

Yes, now i am reading two different versions....one in BT where they seem to have more justified grounds, like telling him to stop and he didnt. But in the other versions, they appear ridiculous.

they could also be plants by the cia in order to trap him.

The truth will eventually be revealed!
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2010, 10:20:23 AM »

I have no idea if their claims are real or not,if real sorry for them! So far they are just portrayed as an instrument of US power scheme tricks and rape victims are very furious every where! It is becoming very easy for unhappy women to scream rape nowdays just as payback while a real victims don't even get to see their day in court!! Is a shame if this 2 are behind just for huge payout!! I have no idea how this Julian is but using his charms with those 2 one after the other was not really smart, couldn't he keep his little julian in his pants or what!! 

winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2010, 10:29:20 AM »

I guess none of you ladies slept with a guy the first time you met him. None of you ever had a one night stand.  Secret

The women consented to protected sex. The charges are actually rape: using coercion and a degree of physical violence, and having unprotected sex with both women after consent was withdrawn. That's rape according to Swedish law ... and continuing to have sex after consent is withdrawn is also sexual assault under Australia law ...

A degree of physical violence?? Huh? That is enough for me to kick him in the balls and get the hell out of bed!!

winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2010, 10:50:28 AM »

Maybe will be interesting to have a DA reading on this guy!!

He is not bad looking and for a Most Wanted he looks like fucking Rock Star on this one Blink

Suiker Bolleke

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2010, 11:03:01 AM »

Two informative articles from yesterday's Independent:

Trip to Sweden that put Assange in the firing line
Jerome Taylor analyses the allegations of rape levelled at the WikiLeaks founder

http://www.independent.co...-firing-line-2154110.html

and

Johann Hari: This case must not obscure what WikiLeaks has told us
http://www.independent.co...-has-told-us-2154109.html

The one from Johann Hari is really excellent.  Yes

winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2010, 11:29:54 AM »

The 2nd woman says that she was rape the next morning while sleeping!! Blink
Is he that good!!? Huh? Did he bangs her most of the night, exhausted she falls to sleeps in the wee hours of the morning and decides that his early morning romp under the blankets is a rape!!?? Is their something wrong with sunlight?? Wasn't that good then?? How this guy will know that having sex without condom is rape, he allready used the one on his wallet before!! I guess wasn't traveling with a super pack of condoms!!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 11:37:14 AM by winx » Logged

Diana Again
Banned
Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2010, 01:54:24 PM »

The 2nd woman says that she was rape the next morning while sleeping!! Blink
Is he that good!!? Huh? Did he bangs her most of the night, exhausted she falls to sleeps in the wee hours of the morning and decides that his early morning romp under the blankets is a rape!!?? Is their something wrong with sunlight?? Wasn't that good then?? How this guy will know that having sex without condom is rape, he allready used the one on his wallet before!! I guess wasn't traveling with a super pack of condoms!!

you said it winx, can it be said any clearer? can it be said more logically?: 

it was determined to be sex during the night, and RAPE in the morning, and after she was RAPED she left the house to buy oatmeal and orange juice for herself and Assange, and returned home where they had breakfast together
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: