Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question ?  (Read 11101 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2017, 03:04:40 PM »

I don't know the answer, sorry Tulip (just saw this today) Confused
Timix
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2017, 03:34:28 AM »

Does anybody know why I can't change my profile pic? It acts like it will at first but when I press "make changes" nothing happens
lellobeetle

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2017, 07:19:14 AM »

I came across an old article from an author who was the first to conduct an in-depth interview with Princess Stephanie related to the stroke, automobile crash and death of her mother, Princess Grace. I wanted to post it in a thread related to Princess Grace, but I can not find a topic dedicated to Princess Grace -or- one on Prince Rainier and Princess Grace. Can you direct me to the topic dedicated to Princess Grace or can we start a topic to Princess Grace?  Surely we are not without a topic on lovely Princess Grace?  Maybe I'm just being obtuse and missing it somehow?  I also did a search and did not find one dedicated to her or she & the prince.

Many thanks!

rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2017, 08:37:51 AM »

I came across an old article from an author who was the first to conduct an in-depth interview with Princess Stephanie related to the stroke, automobile crash and death of her mother, Princess Grace. I wanted to post it in a thread related to Princess Grace, but I can not find a topic dedicated to Princess Grace -or- one on Prince Rainier and Princess Grace. Can you direct me to the topic dedicated to Princess Grace or can we start a topic to Princess Grace?  Surely we are not without a topic on lovely Princess Grace?  Maybe I'm just being obtuse and missing it somehow?  I also did a search and did not find one dedicated to her or she & the prince.

Many thanks!

There is a thread on Princess Grace and photos. I think there's also one on her jewellery. I don't think there have been many posts there for a couple of years. Just put in 'Princess Grace' under Search and it should come up.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2017, 04:56:49 PM »

Lello,

You couldn't find it on a search because the thread is called "Princess Gracia Patricia." It's on the 8th page of the Monaco forum.
The thread hasn't been posted in for a few years but that's OK.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2017, 04:57:16 PM »

Otherwise feel free to start one. It's only in the W&K section posters can't open threads. And we close/merge threads if we find old ones with the same topic.
Cecilia

Large Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2017, 01:23:11 PM »

I wonder how long do the words "warned" stay on the persons who recieved a warning? I could be wrong but I think I have seen warnings showing even after a long time after the warning was issued.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2017, 02:11:04 PM »

The system isn't working as it should. Tbh we didn't notice when it stopped working but it's on the list of issues to be dealt with.
Cecilia

Large Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2017, 03:43:29 PM »

The system isn't working as it should. Tbh we didn't notice when it stopped working but it's on the list of issues to be dealt with.

Thank you for your quick answer Maria! I understand the workload behind a site like this!
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2017, 09:25:34 PM »

Thank you for your quick answer Maria! I understand the workload behind a site like this!

And we have to be thankful for the time and work you and Thomas put into the board! You are great! Champagne
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: