Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Camilla, Duchess of Castro/'Princess Barbie'  (Read 110224 times)
Why

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Herr und Frau Googleberg

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2010, 05:17:44 AM »

There are two branches (The Calabria Line and the Castro Line, that Camilla belongs to) of the family that lay claim to the Kingdom of Two Sicilies.

The dispute stems from Carlos's and Carlo's gradnfathers who were brothers. Very confusing
Carlo's (Duke of Calabria) grandfather was the (second) eldest but wanted to marry a member of the Spanish Borbons, Maria Mercedes de Borbon, but due to the law of his family he could not be in line to succeed both the Spanish and the Two Sicilies throne.
So Carlos's (Duke of Calabria) gradfather Carlo renounced his rights in the Act of Cannes (were the problem starts because of its lack of formality).
Everyone assumed the eldest Ferdinando Pio would have his own family, but no legitimte heirs.
So by the 1960s, succession went to Ranieri, Carlo's (Duke of Castro) grandfather.

The Head of the Calabria Line is Infante Carlos, Duke of Calabria (who is married to an Orléans Princess Anne)

Daughter Maria is married to Archduke Simeon of Austria.
His only son, Pedro married Sofia Landaluce y Melgarejo. There was a huge scandal because they had there first child a son, out of wedlock and did not marry until the boy was 8 years old.

Jaime de Borbón-dos Sicilias y Landaluce (born 1993)
Juan de Borbón-dos Sicilias y Landaluce (born 2003)
Pablo de Borbón-dos Sicilias y Landaluce (born 2004)
Pedro de Borbon-dos Sicilias y Landaluce (born 2005)
Sofia de Borbon-dos Sicilias y Landaluce (born 12 November 2008)

The Head of the Castro Line, Prince Carlo/Charles, Duke of Castro (married with Camilla Crociani whose father went into hiding in Monaco because of his company's dealings in Italy Secret, so any wealth that Camilla has is from  Secret origins)
The couple is reported to own a hotel in Sardinia

Her mother and free lobsters  
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 05:32:41 AM by Why » Logged

'The first generation earns the money, the second administates the money, the third studies history of art and the fourth sinks into poverty totally'.
Otto von Bismarck
Why

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Herr und Frau Googleberg

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 03:33:03 AM »

Duke of calabria gave an interview to Hola stating that he was glad that his good friend, Albert, was finally getting married.

'The first generation earns the money, the second administates the money, the third studies history of art and the fourth sinks into poverty totally'.
Otto von Bismarck
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 03:40:51 AM »

It hurts me, really it hurts me when I see those plastic girls!

Maria Sophia, the last Queen of Naples and the two Sicilies. Sadly no descendants.  No
Just look at her. Natural and pretty.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011, 04:11:04 AM »

Duke of calabria gave an interview to Hola stating that he was glad that his good friend, Albert, was finally getting married.

These two seem like the perfect friends for Fat Albert and Trashlene.   Thumb up  Same level of tackiness.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2011, 04:21:33 AM »

thx for the photos folks...

but everytime I see these bods, I remember wot Dolly Parton used to say:

' its very expensive to look this cheap'  Crap

yup Yes

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Why

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Herr und Frau Googleberg

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2011, 07:12:54 AM »

Duke of Castro's Niece and Nephew, Napoléons (children of the Duke's sister Princess Beatrice)

« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 07:26:57 AM by Why » Logged

Otto von Bismarck
Why

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Herr und Frau Googleberg

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2011, 07:29:49 AM »

Most likely we will see the Duke and Duchess at Albert's wedding.

Otto von Bismarck
mrplowfan

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2011, 08:10:12 AM »

Of course he is, now Al will stop trying to look down his wife's dresses and offering to help her find a room. It's interesting that Charlene has looked askance at the Duchess at events. Al seems to like the look though, he's encouraging Cheaplene to look like her. The best man will either be the Duke of Calabria or Emmanuel Filiberto.  Whistle
michelle j

Gigantic Member

United States United States

You should be jealous, you ugly fat fraus.

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2011, 08:36:56 PM »

She looks like a Floozie/Saloon girl in the middle of the desert during the wild west days.

Bitter Aging Ugly Fat Fraus taking a break from bitching & posting on their favorite royal board & on their way to Krispy Kreme's to buy 48 dozen glazed donuts. Then rushing home to post again whilst shoving ten donuts down their throats.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2011, 11:54:08 PM »

She looks like a Floozie/Saloon girl in the middle of the desert during the wild west days.

Laughing I'm waiting for John Wayne to walk by any moment.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2011, 12:58:10 AM »

Jumping Jumping Jumping Supercontent Supercontent  I love it!!!!!!!  She's one of my all time fave modern royals!  She's like a trainwreck filled with trash.  She's just awesomely klazzy!!!!!!!!  So glad she was there.  I can't wait to see her at the Monaco wedding.  She's just smut-tastic Thumb up

She really brought her A game today, fashion wise
Izzy

Micro Member

Dominican Republic Dominican Republic

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2011, 01:38:36 AM »

She looks like a hot mess...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2011, 02:20:25 AM »

She looks like a hot mess...

She does! Star

I don't know if you saw the video of her boarding the bus to go to the church for the christening yesterday, but she was totally trying to make sexy faces at the camera.  It was so trashy and hilarious Thumb up  Can't wait to see her at the wedding in Monaco.  She's very entertaining.
michelle j

Gigantic Member

You should be jealous, you ugly fat fraus.

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2011, 07:48:45 PM »

Princess ChaCha's wedding and other misc photos  :ice-cream: 

Bitter Aging Ugly Fat Fraus taking a break from bitching & posting on their favorite royal board & on their way to Krispy Kreme's to buy 48 dozen glazed donuts. Then rushing home to post again whilst shoving ten donuts down their throats.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2011, 08:37:12 PM »

Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Laugh bounce  That is one of the fugliest wedding cakes I've ever seen!  I loved that last pic, MJ.  She looks like a Las Vegas hooker that's on the verge of retirement.  I never realized that she wore a copy of Marie-Chantal's wedding gown  

This woman is a gift to royal dishers everywhere.  She's just awesome! Thumb up  You go, Princess ChaCha! Thumb up
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: