Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Other Luxembourg members  (Read 16401 times)
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2017, 03:48:46 PM »

BTW, the city of Lux stipulates that you can't marry on a saturday in Lux city in a civil ceremony  Thinking. So maybe the wedding isn't on the first? It would also be strange to use this day when it is the day that Tessy and Louis could officially file for the decree absolute to end their marriage.

Alexia
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2017, 01:48:32 PM »

Any news/pics of the newlywed couple (Marie-Gabrielle, Antonius)?
The civil.wedding is allegedly scheduled for today in Luxemburg.

Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2017, 01:56:36 PM »

The fangirls said it might be today. The thing is, civil weddings Lux city are not held on a saturday, sunday or a public holiday. So either the wedding isn't today or she get's an unfair special treatment.
Alexia
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2017, 04:29:28 PM »

If you google pics of Antonius there appears one where he is seen.together
with M-G in front of a bow with white roses. Could be an official engagement photo. If you click on the pic there appears an article with lots of information of the couple and photos but it's all in spanish language. The Website is called:"Vanitatis"
Antonius is obviously in a business where he' s close connected to Imre, Amedeo, Helene Vestur, and two of M-G's brothers.
Maybe someone here in the forum can post it?

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2017, 05:53:27 PM »

I'm sure the fangirl stalkers are waiting out in front of the hall.  If there is a wedding today, we'll see photos. 
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2017, 06:47:28 PM »

The fangirls said it might be today. The thing is, civil weddings Lux city are not held on a saturday, sunday or a public holiday. So either the wedding isn't today or she get's an unfair special treatment.

The fangirls must have been banned from entering the country.  No pictures or announcements yet.  Or they got the date wrong and the couple are going to marry on a day when it's actually allowed and the fangirls miscounted.   
melusina

Micro Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2017, 07:12:13 PM »

The publication doesn't mean that people have to marry right away. The publication is made once all the papers are together, it is public for 10 days. People can marry at the earliest after this 10 days period. But they have a whole year time to do so. So unless the fangirls talked to a clerc from the registration office they can't know the exact date.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2017, 07:23:13 PM »

The publication doesn't mean that people have to marry right away. The publication is made once all the papers are together, it is public for 10 days. People can marry at the earliest after this 10 days period. But they have a whole year time to do so. So unless the fangirls talked to a clerc from the registration office they can't know the exact date.

That makes sense.  I was wondering why they'd do the civil marriage so far in advance of their religious wedding. I know they're getting married religiously in Spain, so they probably won't do the civil ceremony the day before the wedding, but still, April 1 seemed very early.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2017, 05:55:36 PM »

They married today in Lux. Wort has pics. GD Jean is missing on the group pic, hope he is ok. He did not attend according to the court info, this is worrying since the wedding was in Lux city and he only lives a few kms away.

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2017, 06:33:21 PM »

M-G looks like Kaley Cuoco.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2017, 08:17:01 PM »

True, she really looks like her. But a strange event. They do not live in Lux, her parents do not live in Lux but they got married in Lux and half of the family is missing. Where is her step mother? Her grandfather? Prince Guillaume? He lives in Lux and is her uncle. The Korns? Felix? Her aunt MA? Sebastien is at Sandhurst, so he has a valid excuse for missing this.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2017, 08:20:50 PM »

They married today in Lux. Wort has pics. GD Jean is missing on the group pic, hope he is ok. He did not attend according to the court info, this is worrying since the wedding was in Lux city and he only lives a few kms away.

I didn't even recognize her.  At first glance, I thought this was Imre or his brother Alexander.  Speaking of, I'm surprised the Korns aren't there.  They live in Luxembourg, IIRC.

MT and Alex look great.  Was Diane, the second wife of the bride's father, not invited? 
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2017, 08:23:22 PM »

She isn't on the pics and isn't mentioned on the court circular, so I guess she wasn't invited. http://www.rtl.lu/lifestyle/people/1035821.html#
click on the pfd and you get the official court stuff
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2017, 08:39:43 PM »

Congratulations to the couple!!! I'm curious, is she pregnant ? Because caught my attention the kind of shoes /chunky heel she's wearing, which I found strange, especially because the groom is tall and the height difference is very noticeable and I saw some previous pictures of her wearing high heels even with platform without a problem  Thinking

Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2017, 08:42:37 PM »

I thought the same when I saw this pic
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: