Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aunt Magda  (Read 64602 times)
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: May 30, 2013, 12:35:58 PM »

Can someone please explain why she is included in the royal court? Found this on the SRF homepage

http://www.kungahuset.se/...60511584257f21800060.html

Thanls in advance

I thought that all of the King's sisters, loss their place in the line of secession and in the royal house, because they married commoners, with the exception of Brigitta. As she married someone who was an aristocrat. That is why, she might be still listed as a member of the royal court.
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: May 30, 2013, 12:38:37 PM »

Can someone please explain why she is included in the royal court? Found this on the SRF homepage

Thanls in advance

I thought that all of the King's sisters, loss their place in the line of secession and in the royal house, because they married commoners, with the exception of Brigitta. As she married someone who was an aristocrat. That is why, she might be still listed as a member of the royal court.

Might be an explenation. But sounds strange to me cause Christina carried out official duties and Aunt Magda smoked and played golf...
ginnis1
Banned
Large Member

United States United States

Sea

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: May 30, 2013, 03:33:50 PM »

she is just plain FRIGHTENING looking!
Ms K

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Our monarchy is doing just fine.

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2013, 09:05:09 AM »

Thanls in advance

Might be an explenation. But sounds strange to me cause Christina carried out official duties and Aunt Magda smoked and played golf...

Christina lost her royal princess title when marrying Tord Magnusson. She still has the "honorary" title "Princess" Christina, fru Magnusson (just like Margaretha and Désirée). Birgitta is still a royal princess (because of the marriage mentioned by Paddy1311) and I guess that's why she's on the page and the other sisters are not.
When it comes to the succession order Birgitta is not included anymore (could be just as well  Whistle ). Not because of her marriage but because a law change in 1980(?) where only children, grandchildren etc. from Carl XVI Gustaf can be included. (The only exception was Prince Bertil who was in the succession order for "long and faithful service" kind of...)
Ms K

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: June 05, 2013, 10:59:07 AM »

Auntie out and about again. According to SvenskDamTidning she visisted a golf club near Gothenburg that she is a protector of. "Hill Golfklubb" was collecting money for "drottning Silvias barnakut" (emergency healthcare for children).
Don't know if there were any champagne served...  Wink but it looks like a nice enough activity in the waiting of attending the party at princess Madeleine's wedding.
Hm  Thinking maybe it's worth looking like that if that easy going lifestyle is included in the deal...

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: June 05, 2013, 12:06:14 PM »

In the past I hoped the appareance of Auntie Magda would prevent Maddie for excessive taning etc.
But I haven't seen her tone done her brownorange colour.
Fragrance78

Large Member

Malaysia Malaysia

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: June 05, 2013, 12:43:07 PM »

She looks like beef jerky  Blink

Ms K

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: June 05, 2013, 01:11:17 PM »

In the past I hoped the appareance of Auntie Magda would prevent Maddie for excessive taning etc.
But I haven't seen her tone done her brownorange colour.

I bet Madde has Magda as role model when it comes to lifestyle... Wink The right type of man, a laid back life and the HRH title. Madde is just taking it aaall the way  ...interesting too when it comes to Magda's marriage. She is still married to her German prince but they have lived separated (in peace) for the last 20 years...  Thinking Could that be a convenient solution for the trophy wife and the wallet too? I somehow hope they manage to stay together as a real couple  Sad
Baron Brockdorf

Medium Member

Malta Malta

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: September 06, 2013, 04:59:10 PM »

Birgitta gave and interview to svenskdam and this is what she had to say about her brother:
"My brother was no angel''
http://www.google.com/tra...llop/&sl=sv&tl=en
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: September 07, 2013, 07:32:41 AM »

Birgitta gave and interview to svenskdam and this is what she had to say about her brother:
"My brother was no angel''
http://www.google.com/tra...llop/&sl=sv&tl=en

She did not reveal any news there. Still it is strange to dish your brother that public. They must not be close.
I find Aunt Magda comforting. She has all the money and still does not manage to look perfect.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: June 26, 2015, 06:01:39 PM »

Which used to be:

dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: June 26, 2015, 06:13:47 PM »

she definitely looks like she's lived the good life -- in the sun.
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2015, 06:39:16 PM »

Johann looks like Rolf from The Sound of Music and she looks like a raisin wearing false eyelashes.  I like her, though, I think she lives her life how she wants to and damn everybody else.  It's refreshing from all the shitty plastic surgery our other princesses put themselves through.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2015, 06:41:35 PM »

I've merged the topics as aunt Magda already has a thread with lots of photos and information Smiley
Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: June 26, 2015, 06:54:25 PM »

Birgitta used to be considered by many as the most glamorous of the "fairy tale princesses" of Haga.

I don´t know much about her except that she got herself an education.
Maybe she doesn´t care what she looks like anymore, or maybe she likes her looks, which imo is kinda cool.  Smiley Cool
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: