Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aunt Magda  (Read 64600 times)
laboheme

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2015, 07:19:42 PM »

I adore her. Yes, her skin is VERY sun damaged, but she was from a time before skin cancer/sunscreen awareness.

She seems ridiculously fun. She wore a pink pantsuit, fur shrug, and a tiara to a royal wedding! So bad @ss!!!  I loved her entire demeanour during the last wedding, from her outfit to rushing down the red carpet to rushing inside during the dinner. She's a hoot!
Desideria

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2015, 08:19:46 PM »

I adore her. Yes, her skin is VERY sun damaged, but she was from a time before skin cancer/sunscreen awareness.

She seems ridiculously fun. She wore a pink pantsuit, fur shrug, and a tiara to a royal wedding! So bad @ss!!!  I loved her entire demeanour during the last wedding, from her outfit to rushing down the red carpet to rushing inside during the dinner. She's a hoot!

Me too! I think it's so refreshing that a lady who obviously has the resources to do as much plastic surgery and treatments as she would want to refuses to do any any and just go for the natural look. I personally prefer that to Silvias annual Brazilian "treatments" that now makes her look like the Joker.

I know somebody who knows Birgitta and she is apparently really unpretentious and relaxed and fun to be around.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: June 27, 2015, 08:50:15 PM »

Me too! I think it's so refreshing that a lady who obviously has the resources to do as much plastic surgery and treatments as she would want to refuses to do any any and just go for the natural look. I personally prefer that to Silvias annual Brazilian "treatments" that now makes her look like the Joker.

I know somebody who knows Birgitta and she is apparently really unpretentious and relaxed and fun to be around.

Star Plus: She constantly sees Silvia and might not want to end up as "the Joker 2"
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2015, 12:50:42 AM »

I've merged the topics as aunt Magda already has a thread with lots of photos and information Smiley

I noticed  Wink thanks!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2015, 04:09:15 PM »

Apparently Birgitta played golf together with Barbro Svensson
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2015, 04:16:55 PM »

Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2015, 05:27:17 PM »

She was sooo pretty!!

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2015, 05:41:14 PM »

It is scary how badly she aged but it is kind of cool that she just stays that way!
gem

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: July 06, 2015, 09:41:48 AM »

There are 3 Kennedy women that aged just as badly, Eunice, Patricia, and Jean.

http://www.sbs.com.au/new...ptda&mtime=1380702223
http://static9.imagecolle...eview/560/4dc1932444ab06c
http://static9.imagecolle...eview/560/4dc1932444ab06c

Quadruplets separated at birth
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: July 06, 2015, 10:35:32 AM »

She was sooo pretty!!

Star COYA.

Can somone tell me please did Aunty Leather get like this from sun-baking?  Blink

I knew someone years ago who used to sun bake using coke-cola as suncream  Dead

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: July 06, 2015, 10:37:42 AM »

She was sooo pretty!!

Star COYA.

Can somone tell me please did Aunty Leather get like this from sun-baking?  Blink

G Smiley

I'm fairly sure it's the product of sun and smoking.
Desideria

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: July 06, 2015, 10:49:41 AM »

She was sooo pretty!!

Star COYA.

G Smiley

She has been living on Mallorca for almost 40 years, golfing every day. (Apparently without sunscreen.) Plus she's incredibly skinny, it doesn't look like she has any subcutaneous fat at all and not much muscles either.

It's a lovely tiara she is wearing in the photo. Does anybody know more about it?
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: July 26, 2015, 12:25:08 PM »

She was sooo pretty!!

Star COYA.

G Smiley

She has been living on Mallorca for almost 40 years, golfing every day. (Apparently without sunscreen.) Plus she's incredibly skinny, it doesn't look like she has any subcutaneous fat at all and not much muscles either.

It's a lovely tiara she is wearing in the photo. Does anybody know more about it?

Desideria, it should be the Queen Louise Diamond Tiara. The tiara, which is made of diamonds, was once worn by Queen Louise of Sweden. Louise was born Princess Louise of Battenberg and she married Crown Prince Gustaf Adolf of Sweden (the archeologist   Jumping), the widower of her cousin, Princess Margaret of Connaught. It is belived that Louise recived this as a wedding gift.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2015, 07:29:50 PM »

She was sooo pretty!!

Star COYA.

G Smiley

I'm fairly sure it's the product of sun and smoking.

This, my friends, is a prime example of why it's best to avoid tanning, smoking, and excessive dieting.   Thumb up
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2015, 07:41:30 PM »

She was so cute. It's sad what she's done to herself.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: