Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peter Philips officially engaged to Autumn Kelly  (Read 9260 times)
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« on: July 28, 2007, 11:07:55 PM »

http://news.sky.com/skyne.../0,,70131-1277586,00.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6920860.stm

Michelle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

I smell bogan approaching

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 11:09:09 PM »

Congrats!!  He is by far the most handsome of the Queen's grandsons Lucky Autumn!

Piper

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 11:56:28 PM »

Ehrr, he's OK as far as looks are concerned, but I admire him for leading a fairly quiet life (versus sister or his girl cousins), making use of his degree in sports education though I'm not sure if that is related to his current work at the Royal Bank of Scotland. Thumb up

Congratulations to the couple. Have not heard much about Autumn.
Michelle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 12:04:33 AM »

Have not heard much about Autumn.

All I know is that she is from Canada.  Oh yes and her mother has the unfortunate name of Kitty Kelly Whistle Whistle Whistle

Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 12:10:10 AM »

All I know is that she is from Canada.  Oh yes and her mother has the unfortunate name of Kitty Kelly Whistle Whistle Whistle

Yikes  Laugh bounce

Autumn seems to be a nice and good-looking person. They'll certainly have cute babies!!!
Piper

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 12:53:45 AM »

Have not heard much about Autumn.

Get out of here!!! Blink Blink Really??? wow!! We're talking about the person who writes unauthorized biographies of famous people, aren't we??
Michelle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 01:12:49 AM »

Get out of here!!! Blink Blink Really??? wow!! We're talking about the person who writes unauthorized biographies of famous people, aren't we??

Well, yes AND no.  Yes that Kitty Kelly is the one who writes unauthorized bios of famous people (remember her notorious book "The Royals" that unfortunately coincided with the death of Princess Diana) and no this Kitty Kelly who is Autumn's mom is not her.  And lucky for her!!!

Piper

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 01:18:36 AM »

Well, yes AND no.  Yes that Kitty Kelly is the one who writes unauthorized bios of famous people (remember her notorious book "The Royals" that unfortunately coincided with the death of Princess Diana) and no this Kitty Kelly who is Autumn's mom is not her.  And lucky for her!!!

Thanks for the clarification, Michelle. For a second there, I thought Princess Anne and the Kitty Kelly would be in-laws!! Clapping
CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2007, 01:58:57 AM »

Thanks for the clarification, Michelle. For a second there, I thought Princess Anne and the Kitty Kelly would be in-laws!! Clapping

Now wouldn't that be a hoot!

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
Princess H.

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2007, 04:08:36 AM »

Peter Phillips does seem like the most normal, down-to-earth, and non-royal of Queen Elizabeth's grandchildren. I want to know more about Autumn. Anyone?
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2007, 04:33:39 AM »

I thought Kitty Kelley (the author) was invited to Charles and Camilla's wedding.  I remember thinking, "WHAT?"  THAT Kitty Kelley?  Maybe it was Peter's futire MIL.

sunnny

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2007, 05:13:51 AM »

Peter Phillips does seem like the most normal, down-to-earth, and non-royal of Queen Elizabeth's grandchildren. I want to know more about Autumn. Anyone?

I know Autumn is a Canadian, from Montreal, Quebec (the anglo part). She went to McGill University (in Montreal) and met Peter when he was in Montreal for the Grand Prix.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2007, 11:39:46 AM »

She looks very nice, a real healthy country girl. Quite low-maintenance, however other girls have looked that way too... Connie (Thomas, Maria, those new smilies are to die for thanx )
Is that just me or does Peter Philips looks like a slightly older and more robust version of Wills? He looks quite yummy, doesn't have that spoiled rich kid face like his cousin...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2007, 04:31:48 PM »

Well, this is a bit interesting since Peter was quoted stating he would prefer to marry a English girl. She looks like a very nice person, they are certainly low profile which is nice for them. I wonder if William and Harry will be in the wedding party? It is sort of fun that now the Queen's grandchilden are getting married. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a very low key affiar in a local village church.
RLB

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2007, 06:10:55 PM »

Is that just me or does Peter Philips looks like a slightly older and more robust version of Wills? He looks quite yummy, doesn't have that spoiled rich kid face like his cousin...

I think he also looks like his uncle, the Duke of York.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: